• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell/Dave Noory Erotic fiction community challenge.

Started by Royal_Tenenbaum, October 28, 2016, 11:02:51 PM

Write a paragraph or two to continue the story. First one to make me vomit wins. I will start.

“Goodnight America.” he said as he took a long pull on his cigarette, the sour taste of the burning filter lingered as he stamped it out in the messy ashtray. “Airyn really needs to learn how clean up for me better, spare the rod, spoil the child…” Art mused as he heaved his chair away from the desk and placed his head set down. His hand had just touched the door when the phone rang, it’s noise drowning out the sounds of Shadow scratching to be let in.

Art screamed out for Airyn to answer the line, but she didn’t answer. She was probably passed out with their daughter in the other room. He debated kicking the door open and demanding the lazy woman get out of bed to answer it, but the though of hearing the child scream as he spanked the mother was enough to deter him. It would take HOURS for the kid to stop crying.

“Yeah? What is it?”, Art growled as he answered the phone. Silence. “Hello?” he demanded and was about to hang up the phone as he heard a coquettish giggle on the other end. He immediately knew who it was and how the rest of his evening would be shaping up. He felt a tickle in his penis as he anticipated the near future and the carnal, bestial pleasure he would wet his frail body in.

“Hewooo Ahrt…r u readee tuh pwahh?” purred the mustachioed sex kitten he knew as Dirty Dave Noory, “I’m in thu dwive way an I bwought a preesent fur youuu.” he continued. “Say no more Dave, I will meet you outside by the old studio. DON’T keep me waiting.” Bell was pleased that he hadn’t cause any trouble with the house keeper and his child. No need to explain his upcoming absence. He had all the time in the world.

â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.

The cool air of the desert rushed upon the exposed parts of his chest hair under his loose bathrobe. Each strand danced about his chest like seaweed in a heavy current. The bright moon cast a blue and ethereal light down upon the earth. The dust kicked up from the convertible’s tires caught it and the red of the break lights and produced a brilliant, if fleeting light show in the night. Dave was standing by the trunk, eager and proud. He could feel his excitement and it stiffened him.

As he coasted towards the vehicle, Dave playfully thumped on the hood of the trunk. A muffled, pulsing thudding grew from inside it. “Ghat a weal spesschul tweet fur u buddhee boy!” Dave continued. He looked like the cat that caught the canary, and then caught a few more. His indolence only furthered his anticipation. Art flipped another Virginia Slim 100 out of the soft back and nimbly floated it to his hairy lips as he struck the lighter in one deft motion. For a brief second, the light from it lit his face and the orange hue showed the burning lust on his face. “Open it.” he demanded.

Dave immediately obeyed his firm command and swung the trunk open. The odor was the first thing Art noticed. Lilacs. A strong smell of lilacs spilled from the trunk. It made him feel intoxicated, but he focused on the real treat inside. Ed Dames was there, bound as he knew he would be. Ed pretended to struggle. Art slammed Dave to the side of the car and forced his tongue into his mouth as his hand forced his way down Noory’s Bugle Boy khaki pants. He was instantly stiff. “Oh daddeee. Beyond beweef…” Dave muttered as he fell back reeling from the deep kiss, “Let’s take this party inside…”

â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦...

theONE

I just read the first two lines, to much text wall for me [lines are to long ,need to move my head left to right to read it]
,but I like to submit my ending to it...very short

...George and Art looked at each other and both of them decided to have threesome with Heather.
She got pregnant. Nine months later she give birth to a beast. She named him Geobell.

theONE

R_T, since nobody posted here and I'm the only one who did, by default I won! -right? hahahaha :)

trostol

Quote from: theONE on October 28, 2016, 11:30:53 PM
I just read the first two lines, to much text wall for me [lines are to long ,need to move my head left to right to read it]
,but I like to submit my ending to it...very short

...George and Art looked at each other and both of them decided to have threesome with Heather.
She got pregnant. Nine months later she give birth to a beast. She named him Geobell.

ha ha ha ha ..you got nerve calling anything wall of text

Dateline

Geobell was born in a great warming.  One of the fertilizers, G. Norry,  said it was a cyclical occurrence.  The mother Heather, was taken aback as she had not had a cycle for nine months.  Soon the cycle resumed and she was fertile once more.  Geobell was tossed between father to father, with G. Norry saying he was born in a nature cycle.  Art Bell said he was born under a blanket.

Note to fiction:  This is obviously going to be a multi-generation fiction piece.  I had not read the first posting, so I generation skipped.   I also attempted to keep it G-rated.

theONE

Quote from: trostol on October 31, 2016, 10:16:00 PM
ha ha ha ha ..you got nerve calling anything wall of text

haha, OK I give you that , lol -what I meant I guess it was the horizontal length of it that is not so easy to read

theONE

Quote from: Dateline on October 31, 2016, 10:36:06 PM
Geobell was born in a great warming.  One of the fertilizers, G. Norry,  said it was a cyclical occurrence.  The mother Heather, was taken aback as she had not had a cycle for nine months.  Soon the cycle resumed and she was fertile once more.  Geobell was tossed between father to father, with G. Norry saying he was born in a nature cycle.  Art Bell said he was born under a blanket.

Note to fiction:  This is obviously going to be a multi-generation fiction piece.  I had not read the first posting, so I generation skipped.   I also attempted to keep it G-rated.

Art Bell said he was born under a blanket.
...and because of that Art did what he did before to his other children and he abandon Geobell as well ,so now Heather looked at George and said
you did this you take him and you raised him...George looked at the little Geobell and feeling of great synchronicity washed over him thinking
maybe this could be my secret weapon against Art if he ever accuses me of fucking up C2C I will show him Geobell to remind him of his
fuck up that looks like him and loughs like Heather and has neck like Keith.

George wrapped Geobell in news paper put him under his coat and slowly walked towards entrance and that's when Heather run
out of her room screaming ...help!! help !! baby snatcher -call the police ...George got spooked dropped Geobell on the floor
and run outside thinking to himself..I'm so glad that I never kissed that bitch on the mouth and he spit three times in Heather's direction
mumbling old Lebanese curse "may you never see your face in the mirror" ...it was past midnight dark and windy George walking
towards his car felt someone is following him , he heard heavy irregular breathing next to the back of his head,
George got very scared and start running loosing his phone and keys to his car......