• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

Dear Circle,

Do you have any news or at least speculations about the date of our Master's return? I am sure he will be back with fury soon!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 25, 2013, 01:39:15 AM
I can see there's absolutely NO reason for me to post in here. Thanks for ruining it for me assholes.
I took enough abuse growing up. I'm not going to put up with it as an adult or in here or on this forum.
I'm done.

Effective immediately I will no longer be posting in Bellgab in any capacity.
A man can only take so much of being made to look like a complete and abject fool, of which I am not.
I will continue to post videos online and work to create a pod/videocast.
One must take a stand against those who seek to destroy a person.
This I have done. I hope the Falkie haters are happy now.

Have a great Christmas.

Heh heh heh

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 26, 2013, 08:47:20 PM

I can't stand this travesty anymore.

Aceept NO cheezy substitutes.

I AM FALKIE !

Video review in 2 hours.

And as we await the Master's return, here's some more blast from the past!

LadyFish

Quote from: bateman on October 15, 2017, 09:44:36 PM
Over $14.

Hey, for a disabled, elderly pauper, that’s a windfall.  $14 could buy Falkie a lot of coffee or feed a cat for a few days. This new Circle of Trust wasn’t very loyal if they weren’t willing to pay the dues to the Master.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2017, 08:21:58 PM
A classic from the past...Drone is going to capture Orangey, abuses Scotch tape and steal all George's cats...lolz!

https://youtu.be/e3wr_t-hIAQ

Thanks Chefist!  That went perfectly with my morning coffee :D

is George on sabbatical ?

has George canceled his meet and greet ?

has George cancelled the trip to the woowooCON ?

IF George is on a much deserved sabbatical...

what will become of his 872 SUSCRIBERS ?

will the mudking be left hanging ?

what will become of the woowooCON gofundme money ?

will the Americans (and the Puerto Rican Spanish speaking people) loose out on the 5% of the funds they are desperately counting on ?

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2017, 08:10:25 AM
Thanks Chefist!  That went perfectly with my morning coffee :D
yea, I second that !
nice to see you back Brig

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 16, 2017, 09:04:43 AM
is George on sabbatical ?

has George canceled his meet and greet ?

has George cancelled the trip to the woowooCON ?

The GoFuckMe fundraiser is still at $350. I have to compliment the writers. This season of As the Stomach Churns (or whatever they're calling it) is the best ever. Lots of plot twists.

chefist

New from the DW...George fires back in retaliation!
======================================

the spreadshirt shop https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/ is using copyrighted images from my You Tube videos without my permission and is violating my copyright furthermore under california law, it is illegal to use images on a product without the express permission of the individual or individuals  involved California civil law civil code 3344 furthermore, the where in the world is the guy from pittsburgh

(a) Any person who knowingly uses another's name, voice, signature, photograph, or likeness, in any manner, on or in products, merchandise, or goods, or for purposes of advertising or selling, or soliciting purchases of, products, merchandise, goods or services, without such person's prior consent, or, in the case of a minor, the prior consent of his parent or legal guardian, shall be liable for any damages sustained by the person or persons injured as a result thereof.  In addition, in any action brought under this section, the person who violated the section shall be liable to the injured party or parties in an amount equal to the greater of seven hundred fifty dollars ($750) or the actual damages suffered by him or her as a result of the unauthorized use, and any profits from the unauthorized use that are attributable to the use and are not taken into account in computing the actual damages.  In establishing such profits, the injured party or parties are required to present proof only of the gross revenue attributable to such use, and the person who violated this section is required to prove his or her deductible expenses.  Punitive damages may also be awarded to the injured party or parties.  The prevailing party in any action under this section shall also be entitled to attorney's fees and costs.
the guy from pittsburgh shirt design being offered on your site has been stolen from my cafe  press store and no use has been authorized for me for on this site and as shown in the attachment he is selling has been photo shopped with my girlfriend's kathy's head on an ewok, thus violating the disney corporations trademark and copywright as well I hereby request that you delete this shop and turn over all proceeds from this illegal shop to me I have been producing videos on You Tube for 6 years as The Guy From Pittsburgh and/or George Senda, my middle name my videos also appear on the nationwide radio show website Coast To Coast Am as George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh I  WILL continue to protect my intellectual property rights against any violation of my copyright or trademark which is pending. I had an offending shop removed on Cafe Press that was selling the same products for this reason as well. thank you Anthony George Senda 815 Court Street # 786 Martinez Ca  The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) on You Tube and my blogs and forum

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello George,

Thank you for your email.

We are in receipt of your claim of infringement of your intellectual property rights.

Spreadshirt Inc. is a provider of an online platform, allowing our customers and partners to customize textiles with their own graphics.  Shop partners are solely responsible for the designs offered in their shops.  The partners confirm with the upload of every design that they are in possession of the intellectual property rights for the design. The designs and products are only produced on demand â€" we carry no stock of inventory.

You can reach the responsible person via the contact details of their shop:

Spreadshirt has deactivated the designs and products which you have questioned upon receiving your e-mail.  This means customers will not be able to see the designs any longer.

Spreadshirt denies all allegations of liability in connection with products and designs found on its site and partner sites. None of Spreadshirt's statements or actions relating to these products or designs may be construed as an admission of fact or liability.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Sam
DMCA Agent

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2017, 12:35:32 PM

the spreadshirt shop https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/ is using copyrighted images from my You Tube videos without my permission and is violating my copyright furthermore under california law, it is illegal to use images on a product without the express permission of the individual or individuals  involved California civil law civil code 3344 furthermore, the where in the world is the guy from pittsburgh

(a) Any person who knowingly uses another's name, voice, signature, photograph, or likeness, in any manner, on or in products, merchandise, or goods, or for purposes of advertising or selling, or soliciting purchases of, products, merchandise, goods or services, without such person's prior consent, or, in the case of a minor, the prior consent of his parent or legal guardian, shall be liable for any damages sustained by the person or persons injured as a result thereof.  In addition, in any action brought under this section, the person who violated the section shall be liable to the injured party or parties in an amount equal to the greater of seven hundred fifty dollars ($750) or the actual damages suffered by him or her as a result of the unauthorized use, and any profits from the unauthorized use that are attributable to the use and are not taken into account in computing the actual damages.  In establishing such profits, the injured party or parties are required to present proof only of the gross revenue attributable to such use, and the person who violated this section is required to prove his or her deductible expenses.  Punitive damages may also be awarded to the injured party or parties.  The prevailing party in any action under this section shall also be entitled to attorney's fees and costs.
the guy from pittsburgh shirt design being offered on your site has been stolen from my cafe  press store and no use has been authorized for me for on this site and as shown in the attachment he is selling has been photo shopped with my girlfriend's kathy's head on an ewok, thus violating the disney corporations trademark and copywright as well I hereby request that you delete this shop and turn over all proceeds from this illegal shop to me I have been producing videos on You Tube for 6 years as The Guy From Pittsburgh and/or George Senda, my middle name my videos also appear on the nationwide radio show website Coast To Coast Am as George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh I  WILL continue to protect my intellectual property rights against any violation of my copyright or trademark which is pending. I had an offending shop removed on Cafe Press that was selling the same products for this reason as well. thank you Anthony George Senda 815 Court Street # 786 Martinez Ca  The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) on You Tube and my blogs and forum

Hello George,

Thank you for your email.

We are in receipt of your claim of infringement of your intellectual property rights.

Spreadshirt Inc. is a provider of an online platform, allowing our customers and partners to customize textiles with their own graphics.  Shop partners are solely responsible for the designs offered in their shops.  The partners confirm with the upload of every design that they are in possession of the intellectual property rights for the design. The designs and products are only produced on demand â€" we carry no stock of inventory.

You can reach the responsible person via the contact details of their shop:

Spreadshirt has deactivated the designs and products which you have questioned upon receiving your e-mail.  This means customers will not be able to see the designs any longer.

Spreadshirt denies all allegations of liability in connection with products and designs found on its site and partner sites. None of Spreadshirt's statements or actions relating to these products or designs may be construed as an admission of fact or liability.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Sam
DMCA Agent
a very simple solution...
"I claim FAIR USE"
it has "worked" for a certain YouTube celebrity, when stealing "borrowing" other's work...images...video...images...stories...

just sayin...

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 16, 2017, 01:22:15 PM
a very simple solution...
"I claim FAIR USE"
it has "worked" for a certain YouTube celebrity, when stealing "borrowing" other's work...images...video...images...stories...

just sayin...

Exactly...he really needs to understand the nature of Karma. Especially, when the TM for "The Guy From Pittsburgh" gets awarded. It will be defended with vigor.

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2017, 12:35:32 PM

Falkie is quite the scholar when it comes to image copyrights, when it affects him.  But it's fine for him to sell coffee cups with Art Bell's image, re-broadcast news reports copyrighted by others, make all kinds of misstatements regarding trade mark law - always with the errors in his favor, and generally do whatever else he pleases when it comes to the intellectual property of others. He even thinks he's going to broadcast AlienCon conferences. 

He has no regard for others when he's walking about filming them, knowing the law says they have no right to the expectation of privacy in public places, but isn't interested in differentiating that from non-public places like school grounds or the inside of stores.  And he wonders why he gets trolled.

BEGIN QUOTE:<<furthermore under california law, it is illegal to use images on a product without the express permission of the individual or individuals  involved California civil law civil code 3344>>END QUOTE

OK. Looks like he "forgets" his YouTube channel is full of copyrighted news images and articles he "pilfered" for his own use -- then, he claims his videos are "copyrighted" under him? Meaning he has effectively claimed "copyright" for the material he used from others without their consent? That's a big non-no!

Looks he he "forget" he was using the registered trademark "Aliencon" on his products to profit. Of course, once the network who owned that trademark was made aware, it took action in having his scam shut down. Um, not to mention he is using the trademarked name "Aliencon" on some gofundme page to try and solicit funds for himself or others. I ponder what the trademark owner will "think" when they are made aware of that? We saw what happened before...

As noted above and also to consider, that guy is using the names of George Noory, Art Bell and "Coast To Coast AM" to try and profit for himself. Also lists the "Civil Air Patrol" for some reason. What will those "individuals" think of that implied "association for profit"? I ponder what Premiere Networks would think of citing its program, also? It implies strongly an association and/or endorsement by that network for that guy to sell things under its trademark. 

That guy has a lot of nerve to cite "the law" when he himself better tread carefully.
Some of us were willing to let it go, but if that rant from the "Dark Web" attributed to that guy is valid, then it's time that guy learned that he is accountable for his own actions. And yes, it appears he never held the legal trademark for "The Guy From Pittsburgh" but improperly put that designation on his products indicating he did. Um, can you say "counterfeit trademark" merchandise? I bet he can't.

Um, and I believe "Coast To Coast AM" is a registered trademark of Premiere Networks. I'm sure he's obtained "prior written permission" to use that name on his "licensed merchandise." Correct? Maybe that company will be asked just that...maybe...

LOL !
"Falkie is FUCKED"...
(has a "nice ring" to it !)

Anthony George Senda has opened a Pandora's Box by contacting anyone in regards to his "intellectual property"...his "public image"...or anything else has been "borrowed" and he has suffered damages  !
LOL

George is going to do what ? when someone begins contacting YouTube and all the news agencies in regards to his pilfering of other's work ?
LOL

3OctaveFart

Norm

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on October 16, 2017, 01:50:20 PM
The only thing worse than an actual lawyer is an Internet one.

On the internet everybody is an expert on everything....

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 16, 2017, 01:45:34 PM
LOL !
"Falkie is FUCKED"...
(has a "nice ring" to it !)

Anthony George Senda has opened a Pandora's Box by contacting anyone in regards to his "intellectual property"...his "public image"...or anything else has been "borrowed" and he has suffered damages  !
LOL

George is going to do what ? when someone begins contacting YouTube and all the news agencies in regards to his pilfering of other's work ?
LOL

If you look at his YouTube channel, he has videos still using the "Aliencon" logo. Um, what happened to his attempted "trademark infringement" by using the "A&E" Network's "intellectual property" once it was made known to them? He is still using the "Aliencon" name on some gofundme page -- maybe the same result?

Further, it is unlawful to make "a copyright violation" claim unless the complainant legally owns the copyright in question. Does that guy actually own the copyrights? Or he is claiming just by posting his "work" it's covered? Is it? You tell me.

Remember he has posted others' copyrighted material in his videos -- then claims all his videos are copyrighted under himself just by posting them? Does that include all that pilfered material we see on there? Including the "Aliencon" name and logo that belongs to someone else? Again, you tell me. 

At first, I was willing to forgive that guy as he went out in public wearing a surplus U.S. Marine Corps jungle camo ball cap. Then I didn't. Because I feel he is wearing that with an intent to deceive -- not honor -- the Marines who fought in our Vietnam Conflict.

I bet he wears that so he can attempt to "b*s" people into thinking he was some Marine in active duty and combat in Vietnam. Cambodia, Laos or whatever. Or whatever he is thinking. His wearing of that cap is a display of how fake that guy is and how far he may go in an attempt to deceive others. I felt bad for him, I admit, being that pathetic as to maybe try "stolen valor" on strangers like not admitting he's not worthy of respect.

Didn't he once state online he has bad "flashbacks" from Vietnam? Then only withdraw that statement when proved wrong?, admitting his stress was caused by "watching movies" based on that conflict? That guy don't quit. Some tried to assist him in his efforts, but dammit, the guy won't help himself!

Swishypants

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 16, 2017, 03:05:49 PM
At first, I was willing to forgive that guy as he went out in public wearing a surplus U.S. Marine Corps jungle camo ball cap. Then I didn't. Because I feel he is wearing that with an intent to deceive -- not honor -- the Marines who fought in our Vietnam Conflict.

I bet he wears that so he can attempt to "b*s" people into thinking he was some Marine in active duty and combat in Vietnam. Cambodia, Laos or whatever. Or whatever he is thinking. His wearing of that cap is a display of how fake that guy is and how far he may go in an attempt to deceive others. I felt bad for him, I admit, being that pathetic as to maybe try "stolen valor" on strangers like not admitting he's not worthy of respect.

Didn't he once state online he has bad "flashbacks" from Vietnam? Then only withdraw that statement when proved wrong?, admitting his stress was caused by "watching movies" based on that conflict? That guy don't quit. Some tried to assist him in his efforts, but dammit, the guy won't help himself!

Like the old man (Vietnam LRRP w/302 confirmed kills) used to say: "If you think there is any honor in being a Combat Vet, you're a REMF motherfucker and didn't see any shit." :)

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 03:08:21 PM
Like the old man (Vietnam LRRP w/302 confirmed kills) used to say: "If you think there is any honor in being a Combat Vet, you're a REMF motherfucker and didn't see any shit." :)

And how much b*s can you post online? Do you even have a job? Have you listened to your Dad who asked you time and time again to move out and get a job? OK, killer. Move out of your parents' basement, quit living off public assistance even though you are intact and only laziness prevents you from working for real. Such b*s. Get real. The only "confirmed kills" to your credit are the cancelled welfare checks.

chefist

He admitted in the past that he tried to get out of the draft through nefarious means.

Norm

From the RDDW

"At this point in life I feel as if I've failed to achieve my goals and there is no reason to push forward anymore. All has been for nothing, I've been cheated and lied to, scorned and kicked to the curb like a piece of trash. The evil MV has made millions from me, the trolls and the haters never let up even when I was down. I hope they all feel good about themselves now, destroying my life for their own personal gratification" 

Swishypants

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2017, 03:22:40 PM
He admitted in the past that he tried to get out of the draft through nefarious means.

Straight up volunteer! He admitted later he was a dumbass for doing it.

Dr. MD MD

But you never knew your dad and your mom is a big whore.  ???

chefist

Quote from: Norm on October 16, 2017, 03:24:24 PM
From the RDDW

"At this point in life I feel as if I've failed to achieve my goals and there is no reason to push forward anymore. All has been for nothing, I've been cheated and lied to, scorned and kicked to the curb like a piece of trash. The evil MV has made millions from me, the trolls and the haters never let up even when I was down. I hope they all feel good about themselves now, destroying my life for their own personal gratification" 

It's time for a welfare check (by police, not public aid) for ole Georgie boy.

Swishypants

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 16, 2017, 03:19:49 PM
And how much b*s can you post online? Do you even have a job? Have you listened to your Dad who asked you time and time again to move out and get a job? OK, killer. Move out of your parents' basement, quit living off public assistance even though you are intact and only laziness prevents you from working for real. Such b*s. Get real. The only "confirmed kills" to your credit are the cancelled welfare checks.

Wealthy, bored, ex-CIA. Suck it Jellybelly. :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2017, 03:22:40 PM

There is a character in The Deer Hunter - a big fatso - who gets out of going to Vietnam because of his bad knees. The actor who plays him is George Dzundza. Close enough.

Swishypants

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 16, 2017, 03:26:54 PM
There is a character in The Deer Hunter - a big fatso - who gets out of going to Vietnam because of his bad knees. The actor who plays him is George Dzundza. Close enough.

Smart guy! Killing isn't like in the movies. It feels great right then and there, but later you realize you must carry every soul you snatch. Only vets who haven't had to do it are "proud of their service."