• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

chefist

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 10, 2015, 04:24:22 PM
Feel free to post your questions, contact the show, etc.
Do you have any physical evidence of these events? Can you produce a chemical formula or mathematical equation not known to humans? Any radio frequencies we can tune in from space?

onan

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 10, 2015, 04:39:02 PM
It's absolutely cowardly to attack, defame, slander, libel someone and not have the guts to confront the people directly and substantiate one's claims.

So let's see how well he does when given the opportunity to prove his assertions.

It's the internet moron.

Jackstar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 10, 2015, 04:34:01 PM
the WCUFO is a garbage can lid

Are you telling me that the object on the right in the above picture is an image of a vehicle capable of traversing interstellar distances?

chefist

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 10, 2015, 04:39:02 PM
It's absolutely cowardly to attack, defame, slander, libel someone and not have the guts to confront the people directly and substantiate one's claims.

So let's see how well he does when given the opportunity to prove his assertions.

You made the claim! It's your job to prove the Spaghetti Monster in the Sky exits! Not our job to disprove it!

MichaelHorn

Thanks onan, that's an interesting nickname that you use "It's the internet moron". I doubt that people will disagree with you...though many would probably want to use the same nickname.

henge0stone

The claim that his photos could not be reproduced is clearly false since it has been done before
http://www.nmsr.org/ufocomp.htm

Michael's explanation is pretty poor,
http://www.theyfly.com/Asket_&_Nera.htm

He didn't take into account that the Dean Martin show is a show and therefore there are many frames of these singers, just because one picture you have doesn't match exactly (its identical minus the mouth position) doesn't prove anything.

Also Michael says,
"The forgeries were done so perfectly, that not even Billy noticed the adulterations over the past 23 years, since the two female look-alikes in the photos have an extremely close resemblance to Asket and Nera, right down to the last detail."

Then later in the article Michael attempts to use a photo to show the differences, despite having just stated that the photos were altered. Which is it? Were they altered or does one show an alien?

"It should also be stated that the investigators confirmed that Meier bought his first color television (a SABA) from Mr. Baer's store, in Bauma, in July 1976. Meier took the photo of Asket in 1975."

What investigators? Can you give names? Quotes? Citation?

Michael you also stated,
"Meier already back in 1976 states in his contact notes that his space-trip photos can't be trusted! In the contact notes of the 68th contact on November 12, 1976 it is mentioned that space-trip pictures have been severely tampered with, and substitutions made in some cases and the photos not returned in other cases, during the photo processing."

If his photos had been tampered with back in 1976 how can we know which are authentic? Its also suspicous hat Billy would keep tampered photos all these years. Why not throw them away?

All we have is Billy's word to go on. One mans word and photos he believes have been tampered with (if they were tampered with the once they could do it again) is not sufficient proof. Actually its no proof at all. Billy's ex wife has stated it was a hoax, so as a character witness Billy is very unreliable.

And again for the third time Michael, this is an internet forum and the internet is full of anonymous people. If you don't want to argue with anonymous people then don't come here. If you do want to then you can't hold that against the people your are arguing with. It's that simple.

MichaelHorn

I suggest that when the info for the radio show is announced that you contact the host to pose your questions. I also suggest using...your real names. After all, since these are such "genius" comments and questions, I'm sure you'd want everyone to know just who you are. 

Of course the downside is that when the answers show what inept, unthinking dolts posed those already long ago answered questions - to the satisfaction of real, actual, credentialed scientific experts and aerospace professionals - then everyone gets to see how lame, cynical, illogical, inept, unqualified, mean-spirited, envious and often...degenerate the online armchair experts are.

henge0stone

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 10, 2015, 07:41:48 PM
I suggest that when the info for the radio show is announced that you contact the host to pose your questions. I also suggest using...your real names. After all, since these are such "genius" comments and questions, I'm sure you'd want everyone to know just who you are. 

Of course the downside is that when the answers show what inept, unthinking dolts posed those already long ago answered questions - to the satisfaction of real, actual, credentialed scientific experts and aerospace professionals - then everyone gets to see how lame, cynical, illogical, inept, unqualified, mean-spirited, envious and often...degenerate the online armchair experts are.

When did you answer all the questions? Your answer was the link I used to ask more questions. You would rather call us  lame, cynical, illogical, inept, unqualified, mean-spirited and envious I guess. You have time to insult but not enough time to answer questions.

Jackstar

Quote from: henge0stone on July 10, 2015, 07:31:41 PM
Billy's ex wife has stated it was a hoax, so as a character witness Billy is very unreliable.

Okay. That's enough. I'm a believer now.

MichaelHorn

I sent the following to ANOTHER group that suffers from many of the same imbalances as those here. It was in response to someone named Tom who took note of the passing of Jerry Pippin, saying that he was a nice person. It raises points that surely have never crossed anyone's mind here:

Yes Tom,

He was a nice man. I met Jerry a number of times and he interviewed me a few years ago. He struggled with physical/health problems and kept on plugging away.

And shouldn't we all be...nice people? Does anyone here wonder why there's so much anger and nastiness in this field? Oh wait, who am I to talk, right? I mean don't people think I'm some sort of nasty guy who just insults people on this list, in the UFOCI, etc.?

Some of you may recall that this list used to be over 1,500 people. When I first started to comment on it and on various UFO forums, blogs, places like ATS, etc., bringing the Meier case to people's attention, the reception I got - and still get - was and is of an extremely strange and nasty kind. Why? Really, just WHY do the people in this overall field of interest react so vehemently, so angrily and aggressively to information on the Meier case?

Since there isn't a single person on any of these various lists, forums, etc., who's ever been harmed by Meier, who's ever been asked to believe anything, to send money, join an imaginary "cult", etc., why the anger?

Why the anger when it's also true that there isn't a single one of these people who's actually credibly investigated the case, gone to Switzerland, met the people involved, seen the actual locations, witnessed the craft, etc.?

Why have all these people bought into the disinformation, lies and unsubstantiated claims of a few psychopaths and liars? Do…nice people do things like that?

And just what is the core reason, purpose and intention of the Meier case? It isn't for people to chase lights-in-the-sky, or to have careers as "UFO experts". Quite simply, it's founded in values like peace, love, freedom and harmony, knowledge, truth and wisdom. It's offered so as to assist us, humanity, to assure our own very threatened future survival.

Until we grasp and manifest these qualities, until we safely survive ourselves, worrying about UFOs and their propulsion systems, imaginary "alien abductions", etc., is a waste of precious time.

Again, why the anger, vindictiveness, aggression - including 22 attempts on Meier's life? Why do people become very un-nice when presented with his information, evidence, etc.? Why have they given over their own critical thinking, their own respectful humanity, to the fabricated lies, tall tales and deliberate disinformation and distraction promoted by the very people who…cover up the truth?

Why are they doing the bidding of the people behind the UFO cover-up, which is now solely about the reality of the still ongoing contacts between Billy Meier and human beings from the Plejaren race?

What happened to all the…nice people who first got interested in this topic because they wanted to know the truth?

Your second post on this forum:

Quote from: MichaelHorn on June 21, 2015, 03:16:30 PM
Since it's likely that more pathetic losers of this ilk will respond similarly, too cowardly to post their real names - and non-existent accomplishments - I'll simply state that ALL of my representation of the Meier case is done voluntarily, as in for FREE and that all films, travel, interviews, articles, etc., are likewise done at my own expense.

Sure, it's no one's business but lazy slugs who live their lives online with phony identities may actually benefit from knowing that there are some things in life worth standing up for, as oneself, at one's own expense, etc.

If I don't respond to to similar garbage comments its because they're not worthy of my time (this one wasn't either but it was the expected opportunity to say the preceding).

What sort of reaction did you expect?

How can you possibly talk of peace and love when this is what you do right out of the gate?

Roswells, Art

There is something wrong with you... first of all you should realize that you shouldn't tell the people you are talking to that they are imbalanced. Give me a minute...I have to stop face-palming. OK I'm done.  well anything you have to say after that is probably invalid because you don't seem to have any facts to stand on. If you did you wouldn't start out with such a crap post. See, people who have facts just say the facts they don't have to be a jerk about it. Also you are a jerk because you are muddying the whole are aliens visiting us thing and you know it so that makes you an ultra asshole. So politely fuck off.

MichaelHorn

Oh for the millions of times I've pointed out that all the answers, documentation, etc., are available at my site and those linked from them, etc.

I, and others, have done the decades of actual work so that slackers like those here could go through it and actually…think their way through this amazing information. But slackers will be slackers...as well as armchair, online, anonymous internet junkies who salivate over the opportunity to yammer, dabble and babble.

Okay, if it's not too far beyond the intellectual capabilities on display here, feel free to do as previously suggested: Concisely formulate and send your questions to the host since, surely, not a one of you is able to make a better showing  in a direct debate. And let's remember that John Razimus IS going to have the on-air opportunity to try to do so.

Till then...

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 10, 2015, 10:52:48 PM
Oh for the millions of times I've pointed out that all the answers, documentation, etc., are available at my site and those linked from them, etc.

I, and others, have done the decades of actual work so that slackers like those here could go through it and actually…think their way through this amazing information. But slackers will be slackers...as well as armchair, online, anonymous internet junkies who salivate over the opportunity to yammer, dabble and babble.

Okay, if it's not too far beyond the intellectual capabilities on display here, feel free to do as previously suggested: Concisely formulate and send your questions to the host since, surely, not a one of you is able to make a better showing  in a direct debate. And let's remember that John Razimus IS going to have the on-air opportunity to try to do so.

Till then...

You really have no self-awareness, do you?

edit:  I keep wanting to remove this as idle confrontation serves no purpose, but every time I read the horrible things Michael Horn posts I become conflicted.

chefist

Quack is just here to promote his snake oil.

Roswells, Art

Till then...

Or you could just post the facts if you had any.

albrecht

Till then...
The thread got so deep. Where is the link to the 22 attempts on Meier's life? I've got no bone to pick, believe what you want etc, but curious if he was into microbiology also, perhaps?

henge0stone

Till then...

You sent us links to articles you wrote. Peer review is an important part of science. Also you say "And shouldn't we all be...nice people?" yet you have said some extremely mean-spirited things calling everyone who doesn't agree with your claims to be "intellectually bankrupt losers"

You still never answered any of my questions.

Hating on people because their anonymous on the internet is like going to Spain and being pissed that everyone there is Spanish..

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 10, 2015, 10:26:15 PM
... What happened to all the…nice people who first got interested in this topic because they wanted to know the truth?

They realized it was bullshit, and moved on?

Juan Cena

Quote from: chefist on July 10, 2015, 10:56:10 PM
Quack is just here to promote his snake oil.

"Quack is Whack"

- Whitney Houston

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 10, 2015, 10:55:47 PM
You really have no self-awareness, do you?

edit:  I keep wanting to remove this as idle confrontation serves no purpose, but every time I read the horrible things Michael Horn posts I become conflicted.

Let it go, GFP, because resistance is futile.  The Butthurt is strong in this one.

onan

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 10, 2015, 07:17:18 PM
Thanks onan, that's an interesting nickname that you use "It's the internet moron". I doubt that people will disagree with you...though many would probably want to use the same nickname.

couple things...

onan is short for onanonanon... no I didn't expect you to know that. Second I have financial interests in onan generators. Third, I don't give a shit if you consider me a jackoff that annoys god.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on July 10, 2015, 06:33:46 PM
You made the claim! It's your job to prove the Spaghetti Monster in the Sky exits! Not our job to disprove it!

Absolutely. That's the thing these people can't understand. If they had a shred of proof don't you think they would be trumpeting from every forum they could? Instead, it seems the onus is on us to prove that they are lying sacks. Still, as con men go, Meier  is fairly 'armless.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 11, 2015, 02:54:25 AM
Absolutely. That's the thing these people can't understand. If they had a shred of proof don't you think they would be trumpeting from every forum they could? Instead, it seems the onus is on us to prove that they are lying sacks. Still, as con men go, Meier  is fairly 'armless.

This is actually a beautiful setup.  The claim that the Pleiadians wanted everything to look fake so that the non-believers would 'have just enough rope to hang themselves' is really non-falsifiable.  That puts it beyond the realm of science, so as long as there are people to buy into the scam, Michael Horn can keep claiming Meier can't be debunked by the 'experts.'

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 11, 2015, 02:02:20 AM

Let it go, GFP, because resistance is futile.  The Butthurt is strong in this one.

Hey RGG.  You are as always a wise one.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 11, 2015, 04:38:59 AM
This is actually a beautiful setup.  The claim that the Pleiadians wanted everything to look fake so that the non-believers would 'have just enough rope to hang themselves' is really non-falsifiable.  That puts it beyond the realm of science, so as long as there are people to buy into the scam, Michael Horn can keep claiming Meier can't be debunked by the 'experts.'

Yes, it's like the people who claim that Shakespeare didn't write the plays. When people point out that there is no real evidence to prove their case, they just say, 'you see, it's proof that it was such a brilliant conspiracy that they left no traces behind them'.
It's circular logic and deserves to be treated with the contempt it receives.

MichaelHorn

A Look in the Mirror:

"The secretive GCHQ and JTRIG training manual which was leaked via Glenn Greenwald and Ed Snowden says:

'Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.'

According to these latest documents, there are paid government agent/contractor persons on social media posing as someone they are not, whilst on the payroll of the government. Their job is to befriend members of the alternative media, embed themselves in the ebb and flow of day-to-day communications, and then to engage in elaborate subterfuge â€" by any means necessary. The training exercise uses terms like 'befriend', 'infiltrate', 'mask/mimic', 'ruse', 'set-up', 'disrupt', 'create cognitive stress', 'use deception', 'ruin business relationships', and 'post negative information on appropriate forums' â€" all of which is not only illegal and morally bankrupt, but also runs completely contrary to the very fundamental ‘values’ and indeed founding principles, of a modern free democratic society or constitutional republic."

Where will the non-existent "experts" here be...come debate time?

MichaelHorn

P.S. The hysterical irony of it all is when the people here - who mistakenly think they're a match for the actual investigators and researchers - demand that it all be posted here because they're such good..."researchers" they can't find it where it's already been posted!

If they finally find it, they can't understand it.

They complain that someone actually authored the articles but cry about "peer review", when the man has no peers and the closest things to them are…the actual scientists who authenticated the case!

Whoever hired the shills here should demand their money back!

Jackstar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 11, 2015, 11:12:00 AM
If they finally find it, they can't understand it.

How does one stand under anything?