• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: canadiancommie on June 17, 2018, 05:51:05 PM
Does anyone sense the lack of Dark Web updates, strange?  Senda would have reached out to his minions by now.  Am I incorrect in this assumption?

The last note I received from The Master as part of his inbox group was on Saturday morning, June 16th at 10:03 am pacific time.

I'm getting worried about George, and hope that he will reach out to us (his most trusted and loyal friends) again soon.  Ol' Gerry needs to know that he is alright.  I still have faith in the man, and hopefully he will upload a slew of videos taken with the Kindle Fire to show us all what a great time he had.  I really hope that he got to cozy up to Linda Moulton Howe today while getting his picture taken with her, too!

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 17, 2018, 09:23:01 PM
Isn’t that the one Falkie went to in Santa Clara?

The guy is full of shit. I didn’t see one MAGA hat and I guarantee that Santa Clara is not a Trump stronghold. #triggered

It's suicide to wear a MAGA hat anywhere in the south bay. Rainbow spandex wearing men on pink bicycles are everywhere.

Quote from: Norm on June 18, 2018, 12:37:50 AM
Rainbow spandex wearing men on pink bicycles are everywhere.

WhiteCrow is here, there, and everywhere

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 17, 2018, 11:19:27 PM
The jokes on Senda, she hid the jalapenos under the cheese.

That was actually my plan for next time.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 18, 2018, 01:10:48 AM
That was actually my plan for next time.

Kathy beat you to it.  How does it feel to have Kathy beat you to something?

When they write the epilogue to Senda's biography, it will be noted that it was the jalapenos that did him in.  "T'was beauty that killed the beast."  Not you.  So don't feel too bad.

RE: "TRYING THIS AGAIN."

What in the world do we "hear" from 0:45 to 1:08 in that video? Good God. Can anyone hazard a guess as to what all those "weird" sounds are in reality? After his total, inescapable, indisputable, inexcusable, downright made-a-fool-of-himself for sure paranormal-convention fiasco, he now has made his own point.

Sure. Tying it all back to George Noory and the wallow that is "Coast To Coast AM" these days. It sounds like the guy didn't even go into the event. Just stood outside. Huh? What about that Gold Ticket thing he might have claimed to have? It allowed expedite check-ins and getting around the long lines he saw.

He had his chance to prove himself and we saw the results. That's it. His own humbling. No more "evil, hateful trolls" to blame. He did it all by himself. That he did. And this guy is so deluded enough to think he should get his own syndicated talk-radio hosting gig? Huh?

I don't think he ever held a real job or did a real thing in his life. I mean that. Look at this trip. Anyone with even an ounce of real experience -- especially falling back on it in older age -- should have aced that trip and event. But this guy didn't even do a damn thing about it. And wasn't afraid to show everyone he'd done nothing, either.

But did return home to "give us" those (disturbing :-[) sounds heard above. Sounds like there's some giant fly or something buzzing him. Or something worse. And we sure could "do without" those background, out-of-camera-shot guttural utterances and some "splashing" sound effects as well. But this is what the guy got out of AlienCon. This content is now "the new normal." Sadly.
----------------
ADD: That one "weird" sound is heard again at 2:54.

Looks like George was at the dance party. But did he find the red haired gal with the epic ass?
Oh hell no. At 30 second in he found the youngest girl in the room and kept coming back to film her dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0FCt5khBdQ

RE: "I FORGOT TO PLUG IN THE POWER CORD."

That's not all he forgot. Like being around in decent society and maybe learning some table manners. F*cking slob. It's obvious that's who he always was. And well aware of it. Just bad.

It begins at roughly 11:40. Looks like he's eating a dead rat. A Chicago gutter rat. The ooze. Good God. Then a clinging survivor gives up and falls at roughly 11:50.

Worse comes at 12:54. The horror. Good God. "Something" else drops off -- with an audible thud some might find "disturbing." What a slob. What an inexcusable slob. It's obvious the guy hasn't spent time around decent, true people. The kind that work. The kind that do things. The kind that have basic civility when this f*ck has nothing, nothing even resembling that.

Never uses a darn napkin. No towelettes. No class. No anything. Damn pig. Uses his hands. Talks while stuffing food in his mouth. Never seems to wash anything down. Shows no manners even if he tries. Terrible. Yet, he's claimed the reason he has "evil haters and trolls" is because they are all jealous of him. Correct. "they" all want to be like that -- and are taking out their frustrations over not being able to reach the level that he is at.

Unbelievable. And remember he's doing this all himself. Correct. No one else to blame anymore...

Lilith

I'll just say I'm happy to see Senda got home ok.  Other than that,  I have no words.

He should just do food review videos.  Realistic guess:  how many calories does Falkie consume, devour, utterly decimate in a day in the most disgusting way possible?  I've never seen a barn animal with worse manners.  The sights and sounds of this guy "eating" are horrific.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 18, 2018, 04:25:07 AM
Looks like George was at the dance party. But did he find the red haired gal with the epic ass?
Oh hell no. At 30 second in he found the youngest girl in the room and kept coming back to film her dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0FCt5khBdQ

Senda caught a flash by of the pink haired girl.

He said that LMH "beamed" for his pirated Art Bell shirt.  I can understand this, as it is the only AB shirt in existence in which Art gives the illusion of crying day-old chili burger. 

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 18, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
He said that LMH "beamed" for his pirated Art Bell shirt.  I can understand this, as it is the only AB shirt in existence in which Art gives the illusion of crying day-old chili burger.

It's a miracle! The first step to getting the catholic church to canonize Art Bell for sainthood!

(Being married to a catholic for a time should be good enough to qualify him)

3OctaveFart

Playing along with Senda's self-delusion that he is a legitimate broadcaster ... who would help fund his future adventures and think they were getting any value out if it?

Aside from all of that, the convention looked boring as hell. Not many geek-centric draws take on the look of a baptist convention, but the thing Senda talked about for the last two months did.

I am unable to express my disappointment in FAT FALKIE’s latest promise of live-streaming his adventure to the 2018 alienCON !

I never thought FAT FALKIE would let me down
and I was just on the verge of becoming a FAT FALKIE fan...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 18, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
I am unable to express my disappointment in FAT FALKIE’s latest promise of live-streaming his adventure to the 2018 alienCON !

I never thought FAT FALKIE would let me down
and I was just on the verge of becoming a FAT FALKIE fan...

Be strong. Be brave. Your dismay will pass. Eventually.

any word on the condition of the maid staff at the Sheraton ?
pity the poor staff that would have been charged with entering FAT FALKIE’s hotel room to ready it for human occupancy...
in ONLY 3 hours

I have checked in (twice) to 4 star hotel / resort and have found it necessary to request a change in rooms...
UPGRADED on both occasions, at management’s insistence based on condition and what was “remaining” from their previous guest(s)

I can only imagine what the front desk’s first impression of FAT FALKIE was...

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 18, 2018, 08:58:46 AM
Nope.  Alive.  Well.  Ghastly............

[attachment=1,msg1252663]
are you sure ?
I have viewed corpses that look “more alive” than FAT FALKIE is looking these days