• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 15, 2016, 03:15:38 PM
Jesus - dude is talking sedition.............

I hope he's anon pay sources to pay for his air time. He's been advocating overthrow a lot the last few days.

I hope he's okay. I think it was an act but you never know with Ghost. He's been great the last week.

Quote from: akwilly on July 16, 2016, 02:24:06 PM
Anyone know if he's doing a show today

I've been checking his twitter, he hasn't announced anything. He's been arguing with some guy who has 24 followers all day.  ;D

akwilly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2016, 02:25:28 PM
I've been checking his twitter, he hasn't announced anything. He's been arguing with some guy who has 24 followers all day.  ;D
damn the ghost never rests lol

Quote from: akwilly on July 16, 2016, 02:29:20 PM
damn the ghost never rests lol

Ghost knows that preserving our way of life demands constant vigilance. Especially on the Twitter!

Quote from: rekcuf on July 16, 2016, 02:33:14 PM
Ghost knows that preserving our way of life demands constant vigilance. Especially on the Twitter!

The guy is like a real life Batman.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2016, 02:35:19 PM
The guy is like a real life Batman.

"Ghost is the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him on Twitter, because he can take it. Because he's not a dindu. He's a single guardian of Bronies, a watchful protector against Jahoodys. The Dark Knight."

akwilly

Quote from: rekcuf on July 16, 2016, 02:44:46 PM
"Ghost is the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him on Twitter, because he can take it. Because he's not a dindu. He's a single guardian of Bronies, a watchful protector against Jahoodys. The Dark Knight."
"some people just want to watch the world fruit up"...(the joker)

bateman

Quote from: akwilly on July 16, 2016, 02:49:12 PM
"some people just want to watch the world fruit up"...(the joker)

"Take your underwears off..." - Harvey Dent

I can picture Ghost on a motorcycle (Templeton siting in the sidecar,) racing through the urban cesspools. Spreading freedom like WILD FIRE!!!

I love Ghost but I have to be honest, my mind has been percolating a lot on trolls I want to get in on Radio Graffiti...

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2016, 03:24:27 PM
I love Ghost but I have to be honest, my mind has been percolating a lot on trolls I want to get in on Radio Graffiti...

lol! He hates Christmas and Christmas music. Especially in July. That shit cracks me up.

Quote from: rekcuf on July 16, 2016, 03:28:03 PM
lol! He hates Christmas and Christmas music. Especially in July. That shit cracks me up.

The random Christmas jingles kek my shit up. Every once in awhile when someone calls in with the Grinch song, I lose my mind laughing.

I really want to call in with Alamo related trolls. I've heard two or three of them in the archive and they're my favorite. He gets so ridiculously offended and Texan when people insult "THE TEXAN MARTYRS!!!" that I want to see if I can get him insane with some of my ideas of Alamo trolls.

akwilly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2016, 03:31:30 PM
The random Christmas jingles kek my shit up. Every once in awhile when someone calls in with the Grinch song, I lose my mind laughing.

I really want to call in with Alamo related trolls. I've heard two or three of them in the archive and they're my favorite. He gets so ridiculously offended and Texan when people insult "THE TEXAN MARTYRS!!!" that I want to see if I can get him insane with some of my ideas of Alamo trolls.
lol ya If you could fake an Ozzy Osbourne voice while peeing on the Alamo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2016, 03:31:30 PM

LOL!

I notice Vietnam trolls get him the most insane. I would play with that but I think they're overplayed and if he is a vet, it's a little insulting... but my mind is going in that direction.

Quote from: rekcuf on July 16, 2016, 03:33:18 PM
LOL!

What trolls have you pulled? You mentioned you've trolled him before.  ;D

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2016, 03:40:16 PM
I notice Vietnam trolls get him the most insane. I would play with that but I think they're overplayed and if he is a vet, it's a little insulting... but my mind is going in that direction.

What trolls have you pulled? You mentioned you've trolled him before.  ;D

Not...yet. I waited on hold for 20 mins earlier in the week. I was going to troll him under the guise of a BLM supporter. I was going to say the Dallas shooting had nothing to do with race, etc.

Oh, and that I had abducted his beloved Templeton.

Quote from: rekcuf on July 16, 2016, 03:44:38 PM
Not...yet. I waited on hold for 20 mins earlier in the week. I was going to troll him under the guise of a BLM supporter. I was going to say the Dallas shooting had nothing to do with race, etc.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That is hysterical.

akwilly

Quote from: rekcuf on July 16, 2016, 03:44:38 PM

how early in the show should a guy call in to get on radio graffiti or do you only call once it starts

Quote from: akwilly on July 16, 2016, 03:51:47 PM
how early in the show should a guy call in to get on radio graffiti or do you only call once it starts

I think he clears the lines before going to RG now. I think you got a good chance of getting through if you call in at the beginning.

akwilly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2016, 04:01:05 PM
I think he clears the lines before going to RG now. I think you got a good chance of getting through if you call in at the beginning.
thanks

aldousburbank

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 12, 2016, 04:47:43 PM
It's the BEESSSTTT. I'm close to saying it's the best radio I've ever heard.

I'm thinking that too. This is the show I always wanted, the one I'd have to make up if it didn't exist. Ghost dude is funny AND relevent which is quite the feat. He is a great American (f u Hannity) and maybe one of the last free range thinkers with a microphone in face. He sounds not unlike one of the prominent voices in my head. I listened to episode #300 today and decided that he's a radio genius because he made me laugh for 10 minutes by mostly wheezing. That takes some kind of fucked up talent. The last twenty minutes of this episode is some of the funniest non-conversational radio theatrics I've ever heard. I'M NOT KIDDING!!! heh

Posting this youtubes link for yous whos using mobiles cuz I can't seem to ffwd program from Ghost's site on my phone. Ffwd to the 2hr point if you want some yuks.

http://youtu.be/PGSQk91GMfE