• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

School shooting Miami area 20180214

Started by Juan, February 14, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 21, 2018, 04:23:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ7DbQhe-xM
Ah yes, the beautiful Rainbow Nation. I can understand why people don't want to leave their lands but at this point I don't understand any white person who stays there. Trump should issue a DREAMer status for any of them who want to leave Africa and come here. After all in places like ZA, Zimbabwe, etc whites are under attack, so why not grant amnesty and have them bring their skills, capital, and hardworking nature here?

NBC reporting on the "right-wing conspiracy theory" about the latest shooting.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 21, 2018, 04:13:19 PM
Why should you need an ID to buy a gun?  Which other rights require an ID?  Liberal dickwads don’t agree you should have an ID to vote.
Heh, it's discrimination!

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 21, 2018, 02:19:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GjmOemFYxo

This is certainly a huge part of the problem. Add the ramifications of social media and no wonder people snap in a way they want to take out as many as they can.

This shit is like trying to put out a fire by dumping gasoline on it.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 21, 2018, 04:13:19 PM
Why should you need an ID to buy a gun?  Which other rights require an ID?  Liberal dickwads don’t agree you should have an ID to vote.

Reminds me of my buddy who lived in Maryland who asked a Dept of Natural Resources clerk why he needed a photo ID to buy a fishing licence, but not to vote.  She threatened to call the state police, claimed he was trying to intimidate her.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 21, 2018, 07:12:47 PM
Reminds me of my buddy who lived in Maryland who asked a Dept of Natural Resources clerk why he needed a photo ID to buy a fishing licence, but not to vote.  She threatened to call the state police, claimed he was trying to intimidate her.

The communist takeover has been very insidious, indeed.

Asuka Langley

An 18 year old should never have a rifle, unless they're fighting for Israel.

Dr. MD MD

Is it really any wonder to anyone that the FBI would be willing to shoot us? :D

They want to. They REALLY want to! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Asuka Langley

The newest shitty crisis actor David Hogg works for John Podesta’s ‘Center For American Progress’

https://squawker.org/conspiracy/confirmed-david-hogg-works-for-john-podestas-center-for-american-progress/

ItsOver

"Never let a serious crisis go to waste."

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 21, 2018, 11:42:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2644E2Ba9Jk

Back row, left. The next serial killer?

He has crazy eyes she should be locked up. He is also a time traveler because he recorded the shooting on his cell phone 5 hours before it happened.

QuoteThe footage in question, which the media has portrayed as being filmed while the school was being evacuated, features David clearly stating the time as 9:32 AM on February 14th. How then could this have been filmed during or even after the shooting, which police have confirmed started at around 2:32 PM that same day. It’s an obvious red flag that would be almost embarrassingly amateurish if not for the fact that the media is so controlled now that it will never be addressed or brought to the attention of most Americans.

https://squawker.org/analysis/lyinghogg/

Bollocks to all these stupid kids who think taking away guns is a solution.  Get a clue.  There are more than 300,000,000 guns in circulation.  You're never going to take them away so I suggest you look for another solution.  Many of us simply will not comply to gun seizures so fuck off.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 22, 2018, 12:12:58 AM
Bollocks to all these stupid kids who think taking away guns is a solution.  Get a clue.  There are more than 300,000,000 guns in circulation.  You're never going to take them away so I suggest you look for another solution.  Many of us simply will not comply to gun seizures so fuck off.

We're using kids as political props and there's nothing you can do about it because if you criticize them you look like bullies PICKING ON CHILD VICTIMS!! Hahahahahahahaha!!

It's hopeless now! Just give up you your guns and you wont go to jail goyim :)

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 22, 2018, 12:23:33 AM
We're using kids as political props and there's nothing you can do about because if you critisize them you look like bullies PICKING ON CHILD VICTIMS!! Hahahahahahahaha!!

It's hopeless now! Just give up you your guns and you wont go to jail goyim :)

They can take this shit and shove it.  Fuck them and the horses they came in on.

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 22, 2018, 12:29:24 AM
They can take this shit and shove it.  Fuck them and the horses they came in on.

It’s nice they want to keep things “non-partisan”. That’ll last about, whoops already ended.

We need to keep the discourse civil, now fuck off, lemmings.

Asuka Langley

I watched the CNN town hall tonight in Florida with students and parents and a bunch of other libtards they had to pay and bus in. I missed most of the beginning just because i cant stomach the bullshit but when Dana Loesch  came on i started watching. She was cool and calm and was laying out facts and defending the second amendment and being as nice as she could be about it and the audience was yelling at her like they wanted blood. A few times i thought they were going to storm the stage and tear her to pieces. Liberals are fucking scary when you get them in a big pack, and thats exactly why we need guns with 30+ round mags.

mai waifu

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 22, 2018, 12:36:03 AM
It’s nice they want to keep things “non-partisan”. That’ll last about, whoops already ended.

We need to keep the discourse civil, now fuck off, lemmings.

I've had it.  They want a fucking war, well they got it.

This is why I've been staying away from news and talk radio.  It infuriates me.  It makes me angry and you won't like me when I'm angry.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 22, 2018, 12:41:38 AM
She was cool and calm and was laying out facts and defending the second amendment and being as nice as she could be about it and the audience was yelling at her like they wanted blood. A few times i thought they were going to storm the stage and tear her to pieces. Liberals are fucking scary when you get them in a big pack, and thats exactly why we need guns with 30+ round mags.

mai waifu

One of the countless reasons, protests, marches, sheep heards are totally pointless. There’s no discussion. No solutions. Just group think lemmings having tantrums. Is it any wonder why the left has celebrated and used them the last half century. Idiots.