• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

Quote from: zeebo on October 02, 2016, 11:56:25 PM
I put taco sauce on my mac & cheese.
I put Lakeside XXXX Nitro Horseradish on my eggs.

bateman

Quote from: whoozit on November 10, 2016, 07:43:31 PM
Orange and black tigger me.

This must have been a rough election cycle for you.

Chine

Aldous is my favorite BellGabber.

Chine

I associate Bateman to Golden Retrievers.

Chine

Quote from: bateman on November 11, 2016, 12:31:02 PM
I had 2 growing up.

Yes, I remember. When I joined BG, my first posts were in a thread we had for sharing our dog pics/stories. You and Sleepless Inca were the first Gabbers I met and you talked about your lovely Goldens. So I always connect you to them. :)

bateman

Quote from: Chine on November 11, 2016, 12:39:20 PM
Yes, I remember. When I joined BG, my first posts were in a thread we had for sharing our dog pics/stories. You and Sleepless Inca were the first Gabbers I met and you talked about your lovely Goldens. So I always connect you to them. :)

Awww.  :)

comaphobe

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 11, 2016, 11:11:21 PM
I didn't even look for my ballot, I just lounged around doing drugs and fornicating.

I WON THE ELECTION HARD

I've never read the Bellgab terms of service

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 13, 2016, 10:13:59 AM
I've never read the Bellgab terms of service
I just assumed we had to serve MV for life.  Praise MV.

zeebo

I didn't vote this year - for city council seat, ward 4

Chine

Bill Murray was kind enough though nervous to inform me I had dirt on my butt when I got up from a stairwell backstage. We worked on a production together.  Spent the whole day with him.

Had to pay to have a stump removed because Mrs. Walks_At_Night insisted I was too old to get after it with a shovel and an Ax.

:'(

aldousburbank

>90% of my whizzes are taken outside.

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 16, 2016, 06:09:59 PM

99.9999% of my whizzes are taken outside...of my pants...

zeebo

Ok as long as you're a gentleman and actually go outside, and don't just use an open window.

ksm32

71% of my whizzes are taken from my front door towards, or, into the outside.

ksm32

Quote from: Chine on November 16, 2016, 02:50:55 PM
Bill Murray was kind enough though nervous to inform me I had dirt on my butt when I got up from a stairwell backstage. We worked on a production together.  Spent the whole day with him.

That's bragging, not confessing ;D

Chine

Quote from: ksm32 on November 17, 2016, 02:34:51 AM
That's bragging, not confessing ;D

Yeah, you got me. I am. As was bragging about Harvey Keitel's ass biting fixation.

Confessions : All this time I thought Walks At Night was female until I came across his post above. I always visualized Jaz resembling Steve Urkel.

I'm really a chick............    :o

whoozit

I once put an egg in a microwave at someone's party and set it on high for ten minutes.  The explosion was impressive and the entire apartment smelled like an omelette.

Quote from: whoozit on November 20, 2016, 03:56:43 PM
I once put an egg in a microwave at someone's party and set it on high for ten minutes.  The explosion was impressive and the entire apartment smelled like an omelette.
Remind me to not have you over for any parties.  :o

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2016, 04:00:34 PM
Remind me to not have you over for any parties.  :o
I was young and dumb.  I anonymously left an envelope filled with cash to replace the microwave.  I am now safe at parties.  Shall I arrive around 8:30?   ;)

Quote from: whoozit on November 20, 2016, 04:03:14 PM
I anonymously left an envelope filled with cash to replace the microwave. 
Remind me to have you over for parties.

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on November 20, 2016, 03:56:43 PM

Perhaps your approximation of the aroma was generous, but the one I'd suggest might offend our northern friends:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38037187

And here I thought it was their national pastime.

theONE

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 20, 2016, 04:06:31 PM
Perhaps your approximation of the aroma was generous, but the one I'd suggest might offend our northern friends:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38037187

And here I thought it was their national pastime.

hey, watch out with taking shots at that country,..don't you know that their national animal is a mighty beaver

[attachment deleted by admin]

LadyFish

A few days ago, I was reading Falkie's YouTube page on my cheap ass Kindle Fire and accidentally touched the subscribe button. I quickly realized what happened and unsubscribed immediately

Tonight, I was watching a Falkie video on the Falkie thread  and there was Falkie fumbling around looking for the name of his newest subscriber. I was completely mortified when Falkie announced my YouTube name!

I was a Falkie subscriber for maybe 5 seconds and now that mistake is immortalized forever in a Falkie video. The shame & humiliation.