• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 13, 2018, 01:12:31 PM
Again, get well soon.

You too! You might as well just get that sack snipped off. You're not using it for anything anyway. ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 12:52:53 PM
You're projecting again, cuck. Your responses are as weak and effeminate as your nation. ::)

Harsh words from a timid little old guy who has obviously never had a physical confrontation in his life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 13, 2018, 01:26:10 PM
Harsh words from a timid little old guy who has obviously never had a physical confrontation in his life.

Yeah, OK...you're psychic.  ::)

Where's your weasely little friend been? :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
As much as I love president Trump if he allows these neocon hawks to drag us into war again against a totally US created and funded "terrorist" force in Syria I'll be voting Democrat again. I know that's stupid but as time goes by I find myself hating establishment Republicans almost as much as I've come to hate the Dems and now I kind of want to see them punished for thinking they can steer things to what they want rather than what we the people want.

Oh please.  Since no one can actually be this stupid and annoying - and keep it up for so long - you've already been identified as a fake Trumptard.  You know, pretending to be the caricature of what the Trump haters claim are typical Trump fans. 

How long does your assignment to troll Bellgab last?

Juan

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 01:45:56 PM
Oh please.

How much does David Brock pay?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 01:45:56 PM
Oh please.  Since no one can actually be this stupid and annoying - and keep it up for so long - you've already been identified as a fake Trumptard.  You know, pretending to be the caricature of what the Trump haters claim are typical Trump fans. 

Stupid?! You think ISIS are actually real terrorists. We created them. They work for us...well, the deep state now but surely no Republican can be this talking point stupid. You're what's wrong with the party and why you're going to lose in the fall.  ::)

Oh yeah, and you also voted for this guy:

Talk about stupid! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Now that I'm really letting the truth fly I expect that stupid Hillbot faggot, paladin1991 will be by to reprimand me and try to intimidate me. That's really the intellectual capacity of these people. All they can do to counter an argument is to personally or physically attack someone. If there's an aspect of our genome that needs eliminating, this is it. ;D

albrecht

"Sources" claim Trump is going to approve strikes on Syria. Not sure if true. Not sure what and where and how many. Not clear if the chlorine attack was even Syrian- it is hardly a hard thing to do (though if intel about planes etc being used than more substance to perpetrator.) But a simply "chlorine" situation can happen using chemicals for your pool or household cleaning products. Deep State won? Israel won? Saudis won? Swamp won? Why, and to what goal?
Or is it a good thing with some objective that helps our country or the Syrian people?
Trump supposedly to address the nation in minutes?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2018, 06:58:10 PM
"Sources" claim Trump is going to approve strikes on Syria. Not sure if true. Not sure what and where and how many. Not clear if the chlorine attack was even Syrian- it is hardly a hard thing to do (though if intel about planes etc being used than more substance to perpetrator.) But a simply "chlorine" situation can happen using chemicals for your pool or household cleaning products. Deep State won? Israel won? Saudis won? Swamp won? Why, and to what goal?
Or is it a good thing with some objective that helps our country or the Syrian people?
Trump supposedly to address the nation in minutes?

Help the people of Syria?! Yeah, that's what this is all about. <insane cackling laugh> ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 02:09:56 PM
Stupid?! You think ISIS are actually real terrorists. We created them. They work for us all...

This is how you show you're not annoying, and stupid, and a disinformation agent?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 03:09:10 PM
... All they can do to counter an argument is to personally or physically attack someone. If there's an aspect of our genome that needs eliminating, this is it...

I agree.  Go jump in front of a train.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 07:07:22 PM
This is how you show you're not annoying, and stupid, and a disinformation agent?

No, it's how I show that you're an ignorant cunt tuned in only to the MSM, ready and willing to accept all messages. Yeah, I'm the stupid one.  ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 07:08:49 PM
I agree.  Go jump in front of a train.

You misunderstand...AGAIN! It's you who needs to jump. Try to time it right. ;)

Uncle Duke

US/UK/French strikes under way.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 13, 2018, 07:14:10 PM
US/UK/French strikes under way.
Where are the live feeds? Heck a few decades ago we could sit in the bar and watch tomahawks etc rain down and intrepid reporters on blue screen breathlessly describe the danger they were in? Surely our technology to provide "entertainment" to the masses has improved....where are the live feeds?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

McCain is a brain diseased dupe.  Those photos were long before Obama created a vacuum in Iraq, the chaos there began, and escalated in Syria.  If he were really creating a CIA controlled terrorist group, he sure as hell wouldn't have been photographed with them. 

And dupe that he was, he likely encouraged Obama and possibly some of our allies to help arm them.  Doesn't make them a fake, US controlled, terrorist group.  Some knew al-Bagdadi and al-Nusra weren't to be trusted (to say the least as it turned out) - but the arrogant McCain prick, as usual knew better.  His hate of Assad blinded him to everything else.  The actions of al-Nusra, the situation in Syria and Iraq, and everything else was different at the time - for starters they weren't yet rampaging the countryside as ISIS.  Hindsight is 20/20, especially when events are cherry picked and strung together for the consumption of morons.

It's possible, even probable Obama clandestinely helped them as well.  Helped, not created, not controlled.  If he did so, which is only speculation at this point, it's still not a US op, it's the operation of a rogue president:

Napoleon famously said ''L'état c'est moi'' - I am the state.  An American president is not the state. 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2018, 07:22:17 PM
Where are the live feeds? Heck a few decades ago we could sit in the bar and watch tomahawks etc rain down and intrepid reporters on blue screen breathlessly describe the danger they were in? Surely our technology to provide "entertainment" to the masses has imuproved....where are the live feeds?
Too busy feeding on this guy?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 07:33:02 PM
McCain is a brain diseased dupe.

Yep! He's an establishment Republican, just like you. :D

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2018, 07:22:17 PM
Where are the live feeds? Heck a few decades ago we could sit in the bar and watch tomahawks etc rain down and intrepid reporters on blue screen breathlessly describe the danger they were in? Surely our technology to provide "entertainment" to the masses has improved....where are the live feeds?

No feeds that I've found, I'm now watching BBC World News.

Always a question as to whether the media know what they are saying, but sounds like there are air strikes, not just cruise missiles.  If true, will be interesting to know from where the a/c were launched?  Carriers? Cyprus? Turkey? GCC nations?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 13, 2018, 07:36:50 PM
Always a question as to whether the media know what they are saying...

or are just outright lying to you.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 07:36:31 PM
Yep! He's an establishment Republican, just like you. :D

I point out McCain is a brain diseased arrogant dupe for meeting with the al-Nusra Front and championing their cause.  And that proves my views are the same as his.

Thanks for the 6:30 retard update

Uncle Duke

Brits hit targets with Storm Chaser air launched cruise missiles fired from Tornadoes according to the BBC.  Almost certainly they flew out of Cyprus.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 07:51:23 PM
I point out McCain is a brain diseased arrogant dupe for meeting with the al-Nusra Front and championing their cause.  And that proves my views are the same as his.

Thanks for the 6:30 retard update

Are you for war in Syria?