• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2018, 01:03:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU2HusZwN28
Levin's a sharp guy.  Trump should tell Mueller to pound sand for any interview request.  Is obvious felon Hillary in the lock-up yet?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 05, 2018, 07:17:59 PM
Who together weigh about as much as my Johnson.

And that tiny little thing doesn't weigh shit.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 05, 2018, 07:37:07 PM
I'm pretty sure only brothers have johnsons. Otherwise schlong is the preferred nomenclature.

In GDs case it would be schlongette.

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 06, 2018, 09:14:54 AM
In GDs case it would be schlongette.

Cock jokes are fine but at least be funny. Come back when you have something that doesn’t bore us.

analog kid

Quote from: ItsOver on April 06, 2018, 07:58:18 AM
Levin's a sharp guy.  Trump should tell Mueller to pound sand for any interview request.  Is obvious felon Hillary in the lock-up yet?

Any day now.

She's going to have to break the law first though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 06, 2018, 07:05:48 PM
Any day now.

How are you able to breath with your head up Hillary's ass? ???

Quote from: analog kid on April 06, 2018, 07:05:48 PM
Any day now.

Another remarkably stupid person.  The Democrat Media isn't yapping about it constantly, so it doesn't exist.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 06, 2018, 09:31:36 PM
Another remarkably stupid person.  The Democrat Media isn't yapping about it constantly, so it doesn't exist.

:)

analog kid

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 06, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

How many years are you going to wait for it, smart guy.

albrecht

I support States Rights, individual rights, etc on many issues, so a bit conflicted, but has anyone in the media, or elsewhere, how, once again, the Democrats are refusing human rights, against Federal powers, and trying to assert control over National Guard and jury nullification? Once again. Sort of interesting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 06, 2018, 09:48:31 PM
How many years are you going to wait for it, smart guy.

I'd be willing to wheel her out of a retirement home and into the gas chamber for what she did and tried to do to this country. I'm also confident that many others feel the same way. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2018, 09:55:01 PM
I support States Rights, individual rights, etc on many issues, so a bit conflicted, but has anyone in the media, or elsewhere, how, once again, the Democrats are refusing human rights, against Federal powers, and trying to assert control over National Guard and jury nullification? Once again. Sort of interesting.

I'm not clear on what your trying to say in all this?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2018, 09:57:44 PM
I'm not clear on what your trying to say in all this?
OR Gov asserting his Nat Guard won't be used. Things like illegal who murdered Kate Steinley was acquiited. Jury Nullification, likely there and in some other cases in rae circumstances when trials happen. Other criminals let go or granted sanctuary. But innocent people attacked for political opinions or race. Various and sundry Democrat cities and States won't cooperate with Feds. Even talk of secession places like California.
Not the first time Democrats used these tactics. And you know where it lead. Even after the war similiar tactics were by the Democrats- hence their quick desire to destroy their momunents and rewrite history.

ps: the Rs sometimes are as bad and I'm generally supportive of States Rights.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2018, 09:56:20 PM
I'd be willing to wheel her out of a retirement home and into the gas chamber for what she did and tried to do to this country. I'm also confident that many others feel the same way. ;)

Explain what she did, smart guy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2018, 10:07:53 PM
OR Gov asserting his Nat Guard won't be used. Things like illegal who murdered Kate Steinley was acquiited. Jury Nullification, likely there and in some other cases in rae circumstances when trials happen. Other criminals let go or granted sanctuary. But innocent people attacked for political opinions or race. Various and sundry Democrat cities and States won't cooperate with Feds. Even talk of secession places like California.
Not the first time Democrats used these tactics. And you know where it lead. Even after the war similiar tactics were by the Democrats- hence their quick desire to destroy their momunents and rewrite history.

ps: the Rs sometimes are as bad and I'm generally supportive of States Rights.

I'd support Trump declaring martial law in the states doing that and sending in the military to regain control and oust the communists in charge right now. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 06, 2018, 10:11:14 PM
Explain what she did, smart guy.

No. If you haven't put it together yourself in all this time then you're obviously brain dead or you simply refuse to accept reality (schizo). Either way it's pointless because you'll just retort, No it's not! No it's not! and then run to your room and collapse into a sack of tears on your bed.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2018, 10:15:44 PM
No. If you haven't put it together yourself in all this time then you're obviously brain dead or you simply refuse to accept reality (schizo). Either way it's pointless because you'll just retort, No it's not! No it's not! and then run to your room and collapse into a sack of tears on your bed.

Naw, go ahead, summarize. I'll wait.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 06, 2018, 10:26:12 PM
Naw, go ahead, summarize. I'll wait.

Sure, I'll get right on it! In the meantime why don't you go kill a baby or something. You guys are into that, right? All that adrenachrome makes you feel confident in your stupidity. :D

Gd5150

QuoteFederal Records Act lays it out pretty clearly: (18 U.S. Code § 2071)

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

QuoteLongtime Bill Clinton aide Justin Cooper, who helped set up the private email account that Hillary Clinton used as secretary of state, was the person usually responsible for setting up her new devices and syncing them to the server. Top aides Huma Abedin and Monica Hanley, as well as another person whose name is redacted, also helped Clinton set up her BlackBerry.

According to Abedin and Hanley, Clintons old devices would often disappear to parts unknown once she transitioned to a new device.

Cooper, according to the report, did recall two instances where he destroyed Clintons old mobile devices by breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer. -