• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131024 - Timothy Good - ET and UFO Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 24, 2013, 04:47:40 PM

WhiteCrow

The private audience the deaf and dumb alien had with the Pope revealed that all extraterrestrial brothers should grow groovy jivin Afros again.

steelbot

My only issue is he has to read his own book, should have stuck to the telepathic encounters...

Surmo

Very disappointing, Good seems to have gone around the bend.  Is he suffering from Dr. Leir-itis, where you throw away a good reputation with lunacy as you get older and seek a stronger response from the public?

shell88

Quote from: Ward on October 24, 2013, 09:17:46 PM
What sucks is that all these stories are second hand and the people actually in them never confirmed them, so were left with just stories.

Life mostly sucks I guess.

Spinner

Quote from: WhatTheHell on October 24, 2013, 09:19:11 PM
I've been listening to Art since 93, and I am seriously disappointed in most of the guests so far on Dark Matter.  Like tonight, this guest is a rambling mongoloid full of HOT AIR.   Step it up Art!!!!!!!!!!!  Either the guest is good or go to open lines!!
Welcome, newborn vicious critic.

coaster

Quote from: WhatTheHell on October 24, 2013, 09:19:11 PM
I've been listening to Art since 93, and I am seriously disappointed in most of the guests so far on Dark Matter.  Like tonight, this guest is a rambling mongoloid full of HOT AIR.   Step it up Art!!!!!!!!!!!  Either the guest is good or go to open lines!!
I find the guest entertaining. The majority of guests are full of hot air.

Ward

Tim using Adamski as the best most credible stories in the field, well would not of been my 1st or 100th choice.

aldousburbank

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 24, 2013, 09:21:39 PM
The private audience the deaf and dumb alien had with the Pope revealed that all extraterrestrial brothers should grow groovy jivin Afros again.
Shirtless suspenders also hopefully.

Chine

Quote from: coaster on October 24, 2013, 09:23:03 PM

I'm enjoying it as well.

shell88

Quote from: Surmo on October 24, 2013, 09:22:00 PM
Very disappointing, Good seems to have gone around the bend.  Is he suffering from Dr. Leir-itis, where you throw away a good reputation with lunacy as you get older and seek a stronger response from the public?
This guys demeanor is so passive I doubt he'd get a strong response if he anounced the start of world war 3.

steelbot

Quote from: onan on October 24, 2013, 09:23:50 PM
They can't all be winners, kid.
Yes THEY CAN or we sue them for bullying ...91-0....other kids parents should home school em and put em on the Home schooled team....maybe the parents can get runner up parents of the year trophies....

Heather Wade

Don't get me wrong though, I'm digging the show.  I live for Art to get these weird people on the air.

Lonevoice!!!!  Awesome!!!! 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on October 24, 2013, 09:23:03 PM

I believe everything Tim is saying...

Spinner

Nice WM message, lonevoice!
I think you spoke for many of us here.

Surmo

Good point, he is awfully passive.  Or just awfully off his rocker.

SgtRocko

littlechris

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on October 24, 2013, 09:20:30 PM
Skyrim? Ha! I love that game. I think I put in 165hrs before I stopped playing it a few months ago.
Isnt it GREAT!!!????  It takes me to a different world when I play. I have 523 hours so far on it and the downloadable content makes the game NEVER endiing. A multiplayer online version will be coming out soon!!!!!!

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: Spinner on October 24, 2013, 09:25:59 PM
Nice WM message, lonevoice!
I think you spoke for many of us here.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a WM message?

steelbot

heheh I just sent one in from BellGabbers, about Why Mr. Cooper wouldn't have mentioned this before.

steelbot

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on October 24, 2013, 09:28:03 PM
Artbell.com - there is a option called wormhole, and you can send a message to him.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on October 24, 2013, 09:28:03 PM

Message to Art through The Wormhole.  Oh, & welcome, btw!!!   :D

zeebo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 24, 2013, 09:14:25 PM
... the guy who had friend who saw Big Foot.

Hey I have a friend that knows that guy!

lonevoice

Quote from: Redacted on October 24, 2013, 09:25:57 PM
Don't get me wrong though, I'm digging the show.  I live for Art to get these weird people on the air.

Lonevoice!!!!  Awesome!!!!
*Silently curtsies to you with unblinking eyes*

onan

Quote from: steelbot on October 24, 2013, 09:25:40 PM
Yes THEY CAN or we sue them for bullying ...91-0....other kids parents should home school em and put em on the Home schooled team....maybe the parents can get runner up parents of the year trophies....

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 24, 2013, 09:25:25 PM
But he coulda been a contender!

Haven't seen Bad Santa, huh?

zeebo

Quote from: littlechris on October 24, 2013, 09:17:27 PM
Yeah, im not feeling this guy either, im gonna try playing skyrim and listening to this bloke. Maybe that will help.

First 80's music, now Skyrim .. If you tell me you dig sci-fi books, you must be my seperated-at-birth twin  :)