• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131001 - Richard C. Hoagland - ISON

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

Mels-hole1984

I posted this in the website bugs thread but no response yet. Does anyone know whats up with not being able to upload an avatar?

eddie dean

Quote from: devoidzero on October 01, 2013, 08:23:02 PM
I didn't get any stereo separation at all, it was all in the same channel for me (both ears were the same).  I'm using the SXM app on an iPod touch with iOS 7.  Did anyone else fail the stereo test?

I didn't get seperation either and I'm listening with SP2 sirius receiver.
Maybe I need to get the C Crane wood headphones that will "Make love to my ears" as Art said.

The Bellgab shout out was great, but it didn't sound very positive.  Art's description made us sound like a bunch of haters... LOL

heater

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 01, 2013, 08:47:14 PM
I posted this in the website bugs thread but no response yet. Does anyone know whats up with not being able to upload an avatar?

I am looking into it.  I'll post in the bugs thread when its sorted out.

Maxwell

Quote from: eddie dean on October 01, 2013, 08:48:32 PM
Maybe I need to get the C Crane wood headphones that will "Make love to my ears" as Art said.

The Bellgab shout out was great, but it didn't sound very positive.  Art's description made us sound like a bunch of haters... LOL
I didn't hear it either.

Spinner

Bumper:
Long Train Running by The Doobie Brothers

PrairieGhost

I'm actually liking RCH and I can't wait for Whitley Strieber!

SaucyRossy

I just started the show and the bellgab shoutout was hilarious. Loved it.
Totally Art.

heater

lol

shell88

Seeing some of the threads and the merciless criticism of some others here, it's only wise of Art to want to maintain  a safe distance.

Nighthawk

I don't mind hearing hoagland. He is talking about stuff I would never otherwise hear about. I find the ISON thing interesting caus I honestly never even heard about it until I heard it on Dark Matter. I still want to know if it is going to be visible like hale bop was.

ADG12311990

Quote from: WildCard on October 01, 2013, 08:21:26 PM
Hi,
AC400KICK, Disheartened, phrodo, Chine, herbalizer, EarthAlien007, nanoprobe, DarkMike, The General, casioson, Producer Paul, ADG12311990, Unscreened Caller, midnight, HorrorReporter, Cynnie, bootyscoot falcon, Spinner, Jake, mikealden, Redacted, Mhayhurst, Scully, PrairieGhost, nofAcedAgent, Nighthawk, SgtRocko, jerry, eddie dean, dortmunder, suicidejockey, Earth Pod, widespread1, Arkipelago, littlechris, jan78, werfold, Ward, Étouffée, Ravenna, FightTheFuture, Keep Rock Evil, Mels-hole1984, BIGradio, paranominal, rca, mainmanX, HorrorRetro, Maxwell, Elinor, indigoo, zeph, UFO Fill, wotr1, ziznak, Designx, gs2offroad, ledzep69r, juanelo, Eddie Coyle, The Coincidence Kid, Sagebrush, InsomniacMissourian, aldousburbank, Buma, ksm32, Paper*Boy, awake, RealCool Daddio, cmotors, CRM 114, basswood, DanTSX, BobGrau, rangerdavid, dungiven and 249 guests.

Greetings all! Got my TV hooked up to my laptop, and listening to Dark Matter through my TV while working on some homework for my Web Design class. Hoagland is always... interesting to listen to.

Ward

was that Art's Thunder sound i just heard?

WildCard

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 08:38:47 PM

http://uploaded.net/file/2huspzmz
please let me know it works
Yes! It works. Thanks Ward and Maxwell.
"a bunch of very vicious critics and only vaguely lovable but, it's pretty cool. It's a site where people . . . I don't know what they do there . . . "

Nighthawk

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 08:56:32 PM

Yes I think it was. He was using it last night also.

sydtron

Ha, It's like we are going through somebody's vacation slides...."And here's Aunt Bess with her 'I Brake for Martian's t-shirt.' "  The thing is though, this is really interesting. lol

awake

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 01, 2013, 08:47:14 PM
Hey there,
save the image as a png file and make sure it is 100x100 or smaller.  That was the only way I could get mine to save.  Hope this helps.

I enjoy Hoagland because Art enjoys Hoagland.  Energy in their voices, you know?

Whitley kind of drives me around the bend with his vagueness and quiet droning voice.

Where's Bot?  He won the (non) Ghost to Ghost prize, and I lobbied for him!

Spinner

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 08:56:32 PM
Yep. Art has been using it since last night.
Looks like the thunder sound is here to stay. Yay!

Spinner

Quote from: Étouffée on October 01, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Where's Bot?  He won the (non) Ghost to Ghost prize, and I lobbied for him!
'Steelbot' probably fainted after hearing Art's announcement.  LOL

eddie dean

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 01, 2013, 08:53:11 PM
I don't mind hearing hoagland. He is talking about stuff I would never otherwise hear about. I find the ISON thing interesting caus I honestly never even heard about it until I heard it on Dark Matter. I still want to know if it is going to be visible like hale bop was.

I believe you can see it now in the predawn sky. It could be brighter than the full moon in a couple of months.

littlechris

Yeah, Hoaxland is boring and a complete nut!! Hes not as boring as linda moulten howe!! OMG!! That bitch puts me to sleep!!!!!!!

PrairieGhost

Call me crazy but I like RCH, LMH and Strieber with Art!

WOTR

Quote from: Spinner on October 01, 2013, 09:00:31 PM
Amateur astronomers are sooooo cool :)
I am positive that a certain atheist, amateur astronomer would be thrilled to read that!

Nighthawk

Quote from: eddie dean on October 01, 2013, 09:03:25 PM
I believe you can see it now in the predawn sky. It could be brighter than the full moon in a couple of months.

Wow ok thats pretty cool. I remember how much I enjoyed looking at hale bop. I thought it would never happen again.