• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 13, 2019, 02:47:50 PM
You guys have Walmarts there too? ???

Yes...it's called ASDA. An acronym that means Associated Dairies (The original name back in the 70s). Walmart bought it out in the 90's but kept ASDA as the trading name. You don't get the disgustingly obese piles of fat running around on electric disabled buggies that you get in the States though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2019, 06:47:25 PM

Yes...it's called ASDA. An acronym that means Associated Dairies (The original name back in the 70s). Walmart bought it out in the 90's but kept ASDA as the trading name. You don't get the disgustingly obese piles of fat running around on electric disabled buggies that you get in the States though.

What about Shreddy?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2019, 08:00:45 PM

What about him?

He’s above average girth and wears a hoodie and horned hat when he shops.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2019, 06:47:25 PM

I don't think anyone from the UK can cast many stones in this regard. I'm not sure if it is the diet (too much food, too much salt, drinking too many cokes,) our countrys' deal about taking in foreigners, the boozing, long working hours at often sedentary positions, or what but it seems most Anglo-derived countries are bad on the obesity lists. (Taking off the chart first the various Polynesian and some African ones.) Mexico is also pretty bad and with our open-border I know that skews some of our stats when you see it broken down by race/ethnicity. But UK is no slouch in this regard.  It is interesting how wealth and education level correlates, sometimes not always, with obesity. Access to better foods? More time for activity? Just more informed about healthy choices? I know Mike Obama used to talk about "food deserts."

DocHolliday

When's the next episode?  For some reason I don't get notifications when there's a show anymore.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DocHolliday on June 01, 2019, 05:29:33 PM
For some reason I don't get notifications when there's a show anymore.

You've been gone aeons.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DocHolliday on June 01, 2019, 05:29:33 PM
When's the next episode?  For some reason I don't get notifications when there's a show anymore.

There's a link to get email notifications in the first post of this thread.

ksm32

I listened to the very first Gabcast a few days ago. (I think it was the first) B_Dubb was eating Hershey's kisses while broadcasting. What a silly goose he was. When I first heard said show live, I remember thinking that Onan actually sounded a lot like, the dude!

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on June 02, 2019, 11:21:20 PM
I listened to the very first Gabcast a few days ago. (I think it was the first) B_Dubb was eating Hershey's kisses while broadcasting. What a silly goose he was. When I first heard said show live, I remember thinking that Onan actually sounded a lot like, the dude!
I like your avatar a lot better like this, w/o the graphics.

Jojo

Quote from: damon on November 06, 2018, 09:05:28 PM
MV and Bart Ell are like Coke and Pepsi. Some people like Coke and some other people like Pepsi. With Bellgab is now back on-line, People now have a choice where they want to hang out at and post at too. There are Pros and Cons to both sites. Ellgab is truly pro Kieth and Midnight in the desert. Maybe MV and Bellgab can make some other Podcasts cooler and bigger then Midnight in the Desert. Here is an idea, Lets make Michael Decon show Bigger then Midnight in the Desert. For the people who does not know, Michael Decon show is in a desert unlike Kieth's Midnight in the Desert.
And some people who like Coke or Pepsi do not like the same Pepsi or Coke if they are reaching for diet.

pate

I would love to hear a GabCast that has a panel of experts that could explain wtf this ErinnF/Senda etc controversy is all about.

I cannot keep up with this new phenomena, need some soundbites etc.  Surely there's an hour's worth of of discussion covering the developments from the beginning of this new chapter of Sendaverse.  I sense comedy gold to be mined hear...

That is all, Carrie On.

Quote from: pate on June 21, 2019, 12:07:31 PM
I would love to hear a GabCast that has a panel of experts that could explain wtf this ErinnF/Senda etc controversy is all about.

I cannot keep up with this new phenomena, need some soundbites etc.  Surely there's an hour's worth of of discussion covering the developments from the beginning of this new chapter of Sendaverse.  I sense comedy gold to be mined hear...

That is all, Carrie On.

i agree.

ksm32

Quote from: Sixteen on June 16, 2019, 09:30:33 PM
I like your avatar a lot better like this, w/o the graphics.
They're killing off, Victor. Will he remain Ruthless from the grave?

Join us again, for the Younnng, and the Restless.

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 22, 2019, 10:31:23 AM

Why is the tree up Bigfoot’s ass?  My eyes would be red too.

ksm32

Quote from: whoozit on June 22, 2019, 08:53:13 PM
He was aiming for Art! Shweeeooow

lawnboy

Is Art exposing himself on that pic? I think I see some wood.

AZZERAE

Learn to focus on the man tits.

whoozit

Quote from: Sixteen on June 20, 2019, 02:56:47 AM
And some people who like Coke or Pepsi do not like the same Pepsi or Coke if they are reaching for diet.
I don’t like asparagus.

Lilith

I suppose Shredme is not listening to himself right now on the GabCast.  ;D

#WhatAShame

Lilith

I agree with MV, that Shredme has a most pleasant accent, with the Hindu accent being the least desirable.

Lilith

Lilith

PKaiser on the line.

Awwwww,  brig shoutout from PKaiser.  :)

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on June 24, 2019, 07:19:58 PM
I don’t like asparagus.
I like asparagus.  Unfortunately, I'm blessed with the genetics to smell what results in my urine, after eating asparagus.  Whoowee. :P I feel so honored.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 29, 2019, 01:39:14 AM
PKaiser on the line.

Awwwww,  brig shoutout from PKaiser.  :)

I miss him. Some people found him obnoxious, and they were right, but he was egotistical in such a disarming way that I couldn't hold it against him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on June 29, 2019, 09:15:00 AM
... I'm blessed with the genetics to smell what results in my urine...

Please explain.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Liberace! on June 29, 2019, 09:53:03 AM
Please explain.

It's the expression of a hunter-gatherer gene long recessive in most human bloodlines.  I myself can follow the scent of various game or an escaping prisoner through a swamp, determine the exact boundaries of scent-marked territory and sniff out any female in heat within a ten mile radius.  I also enjoy scratching my back on tree trunks, extracting the marrow from bones using only my teeth and rolling in foul smelling ground matter. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Liberace! on June 29, 2019, 09:53:03 AM
Please explain.

It's one of the many burdens genetically superior beings must endure. Asparagus makes urine stink and we can smell it.