• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

This might actually be interesting.  Too bad giggling Connie Witless is the host.   :P

Rendlesham UFO Incident / Open Lines
Friday - January 25, 2019
Hosted by Connie Willis
Guest(s): James Penniston
Sgt. James Penniston entered the Air Force in 1973 and served over twenty years active duty before retiring. For the majority of his career, he held a Top Secret security clearance. He joins Connie Willis (YouTube Channel) to share what he saw as on-scene commander for the USAF as well as his never-told accounts of the Rendlesham Forest incident and Bentwater. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2019, 02:05:43 PM
This might actually be interesting.  Too bad giggling Connie Witless is the host.   :P

Hosted by Connie Willis
Sgt. James Penniston entered the Air Force in 1973 and served over twenty years active duty before retiring. For the majority of his career, he held a Top Secret security clearance. He joins Connie Willis (YouTube Channel) to share what he saw as on-scene commander for the USAF as well as his never-told accounts of the Rendlesham Forest incident and Bentwater. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half

Code Boy Penniston, scam artist.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2019, 02:05:43 PM

Hosted by Connie Willis
And pushing alcohol in the first 60 seconds.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on January 26, 2019, 01:05:00 AM
And pushing alcohol in the first 60 seconds.

Don’t knock it! People need it to be able to tolerate you. ;)

Jackstar

Legitimately do not see how that would help.

albrecht

Norry had the infamous "water-boarding doctor" on the other night. Going out to rake and so listening simply because finally Norry gets a former C2C guest who was imprisoned on the air again post-prison. Now when is SDM and all the others coming on?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melvin_L._Morse

Metron2267

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 11:41:41 AM
Ya they do! ;D

No, they don’t care anymore than that you voted for both Bushes and are still trying to blow the elder from beyond the grave. I know, I know! One day you’d like to be a pizza deliveryman too for fat, lazy deepstate employees.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 11:45:45 AM
No, they don’t care anymore than that you voted for both Bushes

Why continue the lying?

You've already had your ass kicked thoroughly on this one. :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 11:47:56 AM
Why continue the lying?

You've already had your ass kicked thoroughly on this one. :o

Why are you continuing to lie. Everyone already knows what a phony you are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 11:51:16 AM

Does anyone besides wiener, cucky and gd find this guy funny or interesting at all?! Be honest! :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:16:01 PM
Does anyone besides wiener, cucky and gd find this guy funny or interesting at all?! Be honest! :D
Ah yes, the predictably cuck'd appeal to absent consensus, always the luer's play, lol! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:18:12 PM
Ah yes, the predictably cuck'd appeal to absent consensus, always the luer's play, lol! ;D

Dude, you’re the one that seems to think you’re a Bellgab rockstar, superhero...and this place has suffered because of it. ::) ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:21:26 PM
Dude, you’re the one that seems to think you’re a Bellgab rockstar, superhero...and this place has suffered because of it. ::) ;D

And when you're done try just one time to make a salient and topical point here. ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:27:21 PM

And when you're done try just one time to make a salient and topical point here. ::) ::)

Jojo

Have you two considered getting a room.  The Doc and Dramatron thread awaits creation in Random Topics.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on January 27, 2019, 01:18:52 AM
Have you two considered getting a room.  The Doc and Dramatron thread awaits creation in Random Topics.

You know in your heart that he’s the new Falkie (though you’re a close second). ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 27, 2019, 01:18:52 AM

Fair point - there is a leghumper thread and I'd be pleased to contain the fist fight there. 8)

All Doc does is kill off all threads in his blind rage. :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 01:05:02 PM

Fair point - there is a leghumper thread and I'd be pleased to contain the fist fight there. 8)

All Doc does is kill off all threads in his blind rage. :(

I think you kill them with your lameness and hypocrisy and walls of text; and attempting to be some sort of pseudomoderator here.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 01:11:20 PM
I think you kill them with your lameness and hypocrisy and attempting to be some sort of pseudomoderator here.

I will only play with you in the leghumper thread - be there or be know as a forum killer. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 01:11:52 PM
I will only play with you in the leghumper thread - be there or be know as a forum killer. :-X

Well, I won’t be there and I won’t be known as a forum killer to anyone but your and your Ellgab boyfriends.  ;D