• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mental Wellness Organization Giving $5 Gift Cards for Easy Online Participation

Started by Jojo, May 18, 2019, 02:10:30 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 24, 2019, 10:25:46 AM
No bukkake for you today, goiter head.

Still confusing the head with the neck I see. Don’t give up! One day you may actually be able to think and speak like a real human being. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 24, 2019, 10:43:49 AM
and out your head

Nope, out of your head. All this negative karma you’re trying to spread here is going to come back to you and squash you like that giant Monty Python foot. I have it on the highest authority. :)

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 24, 2019, 10:03:48 AM
Thanks for being a phony in our interactions, it helps to know that's all you were.
You were given a copy of every memo.

Jojo

https://mindtrails.virginia.edu/?utm_source=online%20forum&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=NAMI%20anxiety%20forum&utm_content=NAMI%20anxiety%20forum

The project is still ongoing.  I just got my final follow-up $5 gift card from their reputable, separate online gift card vendor (every store you could think of was offered).  I think that makes 5 total.  Not a bad payoff for a simple donation of 20 minutes here and there a few times, to mental health research which is slightly educational.  The process was easy, they hold your hand.  There were no gimmicks.  It wasn't perfectly seamless, but very easy anyway.  I didn't agree with everything, but that didn't matter.

I'm not affiliated with it.  Just wanted to let people know.  It's organized by mental health professionals who are doing research.  I think they are from a University; can't remember, but you can see on their site if you want to know.

They do ask for real demographics.  And there is a very short multiple choice to see if you qualify.  Basically, to qualify, you have to suffer from some moderate anxiety during the week you apply.  So, apply during a stressful week when you feel near panic or have dry throat or something.

I thought it was fun and am sad it's over.  Was nice being tipped.  I was able to buy a small espresso maker on sale at Target with the gift cards.  It's been great!

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2019, 11:21:02 AM
Yes, you and Sixteen should get together. You’re both overly moralistic prudes with your craniums more firmly planted than mine. ;)
You first.

Jojo

Quote from: Tangerine on June 08, 2019, 09:58:23 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjP22DpYYh8

This video was an optional part of the research participation.  Very interesting supposedly real life video about over-conforming.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 08, 2019, 05:03:11 AM

Did you take it?  What did you spend your tips on?  3 long-stemmed is better than a whole small arrangement...

Jojo

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 07, 2019, 04:34:01 PM
Not sure how this is helping anyone when Bellgab is scamming them for gift cards.

This place is kinda shit honestly i have only made $10 and i have to wait 2 more months before i become a  Level 5 Master and get another $5. Then i guess i have to wait another 2 months to get my last $10? Ghey as fug yo.
I should analyze your posts from before and after (up to today's date).  To see if you seem happier.  Patience is a virtue.  Sure, it's only $5 here and there, but the effort is easy.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 09:06:24 PM
I should analyze your posts from before and after (up to today's date).  To see if you seem happier.  Patience is a virtue.  Sure, it's only $5 here and there, but the effort is easy.

I am doing a smoking survey right now that pays $200 for 2 weeks of bullshitting and it's easier than this. I still haven't got my last $10 from this calm thinking site.

Jojo

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 31, 2019, 10:03:02 PM
I am doing a smoking survey right now that pays $200 for 2 weeks of bullshitting and it's easier than this. I still haven't got my last $10 from this calm thinking site.
Can I try?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 10:12:56 PM
Can I try?

I can't refer you or i would i was accepted into a group study. I lucked into it doing another survey and i ended up picking the right answers. Apparently the big thing in surveys right now is quitting smoking and vaping and other cigarette alternatives lozenges ect...  I find lock picking surveys fun it's a game to me. If you get good at it you can earn decent beer money and they send you free stuff.

Some of the cool stuff i have got was a new top of the line most powerful Ninja blender that wasn't even available in stores for a year after i received it. When the survey was over they made me cut the cord off and take pictures of the cord cut off and gave me $200. Of course i took the blender apart and re-attached the cord why would i throw away a $150 blender? I have been using it to make smoothies and grind ice for 2 years and it's still going it's the best blender i have ever owned.

Another time they sent me a bunch of Indian food in a Styrofoam cooler packed with dry ice and $80 in $20 bills. I cant remember the brand but they sell it at walmart. I hate Indian food but i made it and tried it and it was crap but i told them it was wonderful.

Another survey was for dog treats and it didn't seem to be for any specific brand. I had to take a video of picking treats out at the store and telling them how much my dog liked the treats and they gave me $150.

I did a survey for Polaris SXS's telling them what i would like to see on future RZR's and they gave me $100.

$35 surveys are much more common but the $100+ ones are nice.

Asuka Langley

I just finished my last $10 Calm Thinking survey and bough another Baofeng I'm programing and giving these things out to friends now lulz. #FuckTheFCC

Jojo

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 31, 2019, 10:43:39 PM
I can't refer you or i would i was accepted into a group study. I lucked into it doing another survey and i ended up picking the right answers. Apparently the big thing in surveys right now is quitting smoking and vaping and other cigarette alternatives lozenges ect...  I find lock picking surveys fun it's a game to me. If you get good at it you can earn decent beer money and they send you free stuff.

Some of the cool stuff i have got was a new top of the line most powerful Ninja blender that wasn't even available in stores for a year after i received it. When the survey was over they made me cut the cord off and take pictures of the cord cut off and gave me $200. Of course i took the blender apart and re-attached the cord why would i throw away a $150 blender? I have been using it to make smoothies and grind ice for 2 years and it's still going it's the best blender i have ever owned.

Another time they sent me a bunch of Indian food in a Styrofoam cooler packed with dry ice and $80 in $20 bills. I cant remember the brand but they sell it at walmart. I hate Indian food but i made it and tried it and it was crap but i told them it was wonderful.

Another survey was for dog treats and it didn't seem to be for any specific brand. I had to take a video of picking treats out at the store and telling them how much my dog liked the treats and they gave me $150.

I did a survey for Polaris SXS's telling them what i would like to see on future RZR's and they gave me $100.

$35 surveys are much more common but the $100+ ones are nice.
That's great.  Good you could save the blender.   My grandma knew how to reattach cords.  Surveys are working for you.  I haven't been so lucky - but then again, I don't have a budget to start with, either... 

What in the world is a lock picking survey?

Jojo

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 31, 2019, 11:17:03 PM
I just finished my last $10 Calm Thinking survey and bough another Baofeng I'm programing and giving these things out to friends now lulz. #FuckTheFCC
If the FCC is going to fine people, shouldn't it be people who transmit w/o a license?  Why punish the manufacturer?  That's like punishing a gun maker because some people can't aim.

Surely there are many other brands out there, just like this one.  Why is the FCC only cracking down on this one?

AZZERAE

I just checked, and it appears that fucking oneself is an unnatural act.

Carry on.