• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 24, 2014, 01:15:05 PM
"...Obi-Wan K-Nappie, you're are only hope."

Sounds like a good show on Sunday.  The force is strong with that one ...

[attachimg=1]

Juan Cena

Quote from: FM451 on January 24, 2014, 11:30:28 AM
Mr. Knapp is with us again this Sunday.

"Joining George Knapp, co-director of a documentary chronicling the Bridgewater Triangle, Aaron Cadieux, along with paranormal researcher, Christopher Pittman, will discuss the weird triangle and the mysteries surrounding it including ghostly hauntings, cryptic animal sightings, and UFO encounters.

First Hour: Physicist Robert Nemiroff will talk about his search of the Internet for evidence of time travelers. "

Sounds like a good one! ;D

Titor talk maybe?

Falkie2013

I found this site where they repost the George Knapp/Art Bell interview, ones with Stanton Friedman and my stuff too.

What I'm curious about is whether its in Russian or Greek. I think the ru tag is russian.

AB fans are everywhere ! LOL.

:D
http://mytags.ru/video/4V-fMi4IvwM/george-knapp-interviews-art-bell/

CJYolo

George certainly knows his stuff, but I always found him to be boring.  Better than George though.

11 hour countdown until KNAPP NIGHT!

Nebraska888

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 26, 2014, 01:00:59 PM
11 hour countdown until KNAPP NIGHT!

HOOOORRRRAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!   CAN'T WAIT!!!!!   ;D

Designx

Gosh Knapp lives so much in the past - mentioning the Beatles again at the beginning of the program in reference to Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney performing on the Grammy awards. I think the once in a while hosting of coast is all I can stand of him.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Designx on January 27, 2014, 12:23:11 AM
Gosh Knapp lives so much in the past - mentioning the Beatles again at the beginning of the program in reference to Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney performing on the Grammy awards. I think the once in a while hosting of coast is all I can stand of him.

Ahhhh.....come on......he admits that he's no youngster.   ;)

Mels-hole1984

This show is kicking ass tonight!

Nebraska888

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 27, 2014, 12:41:45 AM
This show is kicking ass tonight!

ABSOLUTELY!  I'M DRINKING A GLASS OF WINE AND ENJOYING EVERY WORD!

Mels-hole1984

This guests voice kind of sounds like the Area 51 caller to me.

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 27, 2014, 12:41:35 AM

Exactly! And, us old-timers happen to like a little trip down memory lane from time to time...like every  time GK is on!

Nebraska888

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 27, 2014, 12:45:11 AM
This guests voice kind of sounds like the Area 51 caller to me.

Crazy and fun!

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 27, 2014, 12:41:35 AM

Yeah and the fact that he's out of touch with the Grammy's just endears him to me more, since I tuned out of pop music somwhere around the mid-90's.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Designx on January 27, 2014, 12:23:11 AM

Just heard the bumper music for the first hour break:  Red Hot Chili Peppers......uhmmmmm.....that's not so old.   :D

zeebo

Cool that the guest helps put up the Astronomy Picture of the Day.  I've been checking that out for years.

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 27, 2014, 12:59:28 AM
Just heard the bumper music for the first hour break:  Red Hot Chili Peppers......uhmmmmm.....that's not so old.   :D

Yes, nice, Time Travel into the Peppers, pretty cool.   8)

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on January 27, 2014, 01:01:13 AM
Cool that the guest helps put up the Astronomy Picture of the Day.  I've been checking that out for years.

I do too!  Also, I subscribe to ASTRONOMY magazine.....I believe they use some of these pics.

Mels-hole1984

This is my first time hearing of that site. It looks awesome.

ZHero

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 27, 2014, 01:02:44 AM
I do too!  Also, I subscribe to ASTRONOMY magazine.....I believe they use some of these pics.

Yeah, they were talking about the Astronomy picture of the day; I'll bet Bill the atheist amateur astronomer was BANGING his phone trying to get through!  MF is like death and taxes!

The images are great, I had APOD as my homepage for years

zeebo

Quote from: ZHero on January 27, 2014, 01:08:02 AM
Yeah, they were talking about the Astronomy picture of the day; I'll bet Bill the atheist amateur astronomer was BANGING his phone trying to get through!  MF is like death and taxes!

Oh no, my nemesis, Bill the AAA from West Hartford.  You're right, I bet he was all prepared with like a three-part question referencing several scientific publications that contradict some minor comment on the APOD from like a year ago. 

coaster

The show has been pretty good. but the commercial breaks are out of hand. Have they always been this long?

Quote from: zeebo on January 27, 2014, 01:55:30 AM
Oh no, my nemesis, Bill the AAA from West Hartford.  You're right, I bet he was all prepared with like a three-part question referencing several scientific publications that contradict some minor comment on the APOD from like a year ago.

Yep

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 27, 2014, 01:52:42 AM

The images are great, I had APOD as my homepage for years

I used to read Sky and Telescope for years. Couldn't always find Astronomy years ago.
George Knapp & Art is why I still listen to Knapp and old AB shows like the SIT episode tonight.
Listening to Noory most nights is the aural equivalent to having root canal work without anaesthetic.

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/

http://www.astronomy.com/photos/picture-of-day

http://www.astronomy.com/

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Good show tonight!

Bravo Zulu, George!

So Dr. Neimroff searched for Comet ISON and Pope Francis. It could be that these things were not important to err time travelers. The travelers would try to warn us about important things. If neither of these events were important they wouldn't warn us about them.
However something unexpected, such as the 12 monkeys, would be something they would try to warn us about.
You would have to search for anachronisms.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 27, 2014, 04:46:50 AM
So Dr. Neimroff searched for Comet ISON and Pope Francis. It could be that these things were not important to err time travelers. The travelers would try to warn us about important things. If neither of these events were important they wouldn't warn us about them.
However something unexpected, such as the 12 monkeys, would be something they would try to warn us about.
You would have to search for anachronisms.
Dude should've searched for Bieber's monkey or Miley's smiley 'cause that's what we time travelers blog about. Also, they should have searched BellGab.com. Here's an artifact for their search- Pope Aldous I.

http://www.saintstupid.com/

Anyone happen to record the yesterdays show?