• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 11, 2016, 11:14:52 PM
Nobody gives a shit about any of that anymore One. Just old tired bullshit from last year.

then don't read it - go and play with your goats
why you reading my posts -are you one of those who can not restrain themselves and waiting to see
what's next theONE will post..what craziness he will come up with??   

use this when you see my post next time -print it keep next to your computer and press the button-

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 11:29:17 PM
Well...give me a break...it is Gravity's birthday...so first things first.  Geez...rough crowd.

We're usually sweethearts but we have our moments. lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 11:29:17 PM
Well...give me a break...it is Gravity's birthday...so first things first.  Geez...rough crowd.

Sorry but we had to endure an awful lot of BS this election and most of it from "the good guys."  ;)

Happy Brithday, Grav!  :D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:29:46 PM
why you reading my posts -are you one of those who can not restrain themselves and waiting to see

use this when you see my post next time -print it keep next to your computer and press the button-

No, I just respect your posts in one thread and think you're off in the weeds in another. Quit fucking with an old man. It's unbecoming. This saga is over now.

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:02:05 PM
Hi there, I thought I would do my every now and then check in to see if there is a atmosphere that was inviting to have a conversation with what used to be my friends, it does not look that way so I will try again in the future.

Art

I'm not sure troll-shaming works

theONE

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 11, 2016, 11:15:45 PM
FIFY Doc. ;D

starr are you now stalking my yaks -{did you give up on stalking MV}  hahahaha :)

here is a picture of one of my yaks -starr you can fap to him ,LOL
/he is a wild beast,dark and handsome/

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 11, 2016, 11:33:12 PM
No, I just respect your posts in one thread and think you're off in the weeds in another.

Same here.

No, I just respect your posts in one thread and think you're off in the weeds in another. Quit fucking with an old man. It's unbecoming. This saga is over now.

I'm still getting spam email from Sirius

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 11, 2016, 11:18:41 PM
Just be nice.  Art is always welcome here and we'd like the environment to be hospitable.

No problem, I will keep civil and respectful.
As I stated few times before I listen to Art for around 25 years -so I do respect his radio show talk host talent

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:34:35 PM
starr are you now stalking my yaks -{did you give up on stalking MV}  hahahaha :)

here is a picture of one of my yaks -starr you can fap to him ,LOL
/he is a wild beast,dark and handsome/

Very majestic looking...for cattle.  :D

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:38:12 PM
No problem, I will keep civil and respectful.
As I stated few times before I listen to Art for around 25 years -so I do respect his radio show talk host talent

Thanks man. :D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:29:46 PM

Great suggestions "theONE". but we are very slow learners...  Please help us along with the new Avatar that I made especially for you! 

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 11, 2016, 11:20:39 PM
Open up about what? Nobody gives a fuck anymore.

go and write a book or play with your goats -don't read my posts if they bother you
-or if you do read them don't ejaculate prematurely all the time you read them

I can't believe you have that weak personality...hmmm   

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 11, 2016, 11:37:42 PM
I'm still getting spam email from Sirius

Complain to Sirius then. Art's not sitting there emailing you spam.

boxman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 11, 2016, 10:07:42 PM
Hi, Doc.

I think what is over looked in the climate change issue is not so much that it exists, but who/what is causing it.  I believe the argument is about whether or not it is man made.

What I see is a lot of pockets being filled by pushing the man-made propaganda.
Exactly. I would say the vast majority of the skeptics understand that the planet has warmed over the last decades or even centuries.
The problem I have and many others have is that this has happened many times before and to similar extent and this current warming is nowhere near the warmest it has been in this interglacial. You only have to go back to medieval warm period to find evidence all over the world in both hemisphere that strongly points towards a warmer climate. Treelines used be higher, fauna that required temperate climate was found further north/south, the temperature record based on ice cores from greenland as well as viking settlements show significant warmer climate and so on.
We have also strong evidence that co2 cannot overcome natural cycles, as we have had ice ages hit even when the co2 levels where in the thousands PPM range. We should instead worry more about that we seem to be at end of this current interglacial, as that tiny bit of forcing from co2 will not save us from the return to full glacial.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:41:34 PM
go and write a book or play with your goats -don't read my posts if they bother you
-or if you do read them don't ejaculate prematurely all the time you read them

I can't believe you have that weak personality...hmmm

You overcooked this turkey, just get back to politics where you're still relevant. You make good political posts Trump brother. I often agree with you. Focus on that. Here, there is no controversy. Just a dead horse and a few fans left that don't want to drive Art off the board. Respect that.

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 11, 2016, 11:26:12 PM
Not cowardly at all.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  You should know that scripture. I try to live by it though I fail occasionally.  And comparing Art to scum is reprehensible.

matter of opinions...
if he was not famous radio talk host but let's say Hillry's Clinton close friend people would be all over him
for his ugly past -but because he is a famous radio talk host that you happen to know you are blinded by his fame...
if you think that he will put you in his well -I think you are mistaken -his cats are priority even over his own,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so realx please -I'm not fabricating anything false about Art ..I'm only moving the rocks a bit
all is public record and factual ...would be different if I was creating false rumours..but I'm not ;)

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 11, 2016, 11:26:36 PM
Hillary was running for office. Art's running for retirement. Don't hound old retired people.

I don't have respect for titles for wealth for age -I look beyond those things when I look at person.
I don't play that silly game ooo,-he is so old close to death so let's leave him alone ,so what that he hurt lot's
of people in the past.
-WRONG ATTITUDE -only weak people do that ,
only those who are guided by emotions ,...I'm guided by reason, by logic

gabrielle

Quote from: boxman on November 11, 2016, 11:42:39 PM
Exactly. I would say the vast majority of the skeptics understand that the planet has warmed over the last decades or even centuries.
The problem I have and many others have is that this has happened many times before and to similar extent and this current warming is nowhere near the warmest it has been in this interglacial. You only have to go back to medieval warm period to find evidence all over the world in both hemisphere that strongly points towards a warmer climate. Treelines used be higher, fauna that required temperate climate was found further north/south, the temperature record based on ice cores from greenland as well as viking settlements show significant warmer climate and so on.
We have also strong evidence that co2 cannot overcome natural cycles, as we have had ice ages hit even when the co2 levels where in the thousands PPM range. We should instead worry more about that we seem to be at end of this current interglacial, as that tiny bit of forcing from co2 will not save us from the return to full glacial.

OMG..signs of life...thank you for your response

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:54:21 PM
I don't have respect for titles for wealth for age -I look beyond those things when I look at person.
I don't play that silly game ooo,-he is so old close to death so let's leave him alone ,so what that he hurt lot's
of people in the past.
-WRONG ATTITUDE -only weak people do that ,
only those who are guided by emotions ,...I'm guided by reason, by logic

Well, you're gonna get ass fucked when you get old lol.

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:49:31 PM
matter of opinions...
if he was not famous radio talk host but let's say Hillry's Clinton close friend people would be all over him
for his ugly past -but because he is a famous radio talk host that you happen to know you are blinded by his fame...
if you think that he will put you in his well -I think you are mistaken -his cats are priority even over his own,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so realx please -I'm not fabricating anything false about Art ..I'm only moving the rocks a bit
all is public record and factual ...would be different if I was creating false rumours..but I'm not ;)

Take it to a sheriff then but let it go on the board.  Let's make this a hospitable place for Art.  This is Bellgab after all.

theONE

That saga it's over for you perhaps  ..but there are few of us that it's not over -till he dies that saga will be alive also......

Quote from: boxman on November 11, 2016, 11:42:39 PM

Well said.

theONE

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 11, 2016, 11:34:24 PM
I'm not sure troll-shaming works

Great observation !! , LOL

theONE

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 11, 2016, 11:56:29 PM
...  Let's make this a hospitable place for Art.  This is Bellgab after all.

Sounds fair!  Art don't exactly need friendly, but hospitable is a reasonable baseline methinks.

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2016, 11:38:17 PM
Very majestic looking...for cattle.  :D

just don't get any ideas -only starr can fap to him , lol :P

BTW, it's not fking cattie -it's wild yak !!!, uggrr  :(  >:(

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:57:23 PM
Tjat saga it's over for you perhaps  ..but there are few of us that it's not over -till he dies that saga will be alive also......

So you'll hound a man to death any way you can. That's fucked up. Defend that concept. And do it well because I will connect that and back it up in the Trump thread. Your credibility, as in CREDIBILITY as a person advancing ideas, is on line.

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on November 12, 2016, 12:00:30 AM
Sounds fair!  Art don't exactly need friendly, but vaguely hospitable is a reasonable baseline methinks.
FIFY.  Heh, heh. ;)