• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2018, 04:58:45 PM
But 'transitioning' and cross-dressing and gay or whatever is so trendy these days (or so the media proclaims, I think the official stats are far less than what Hollywood would have you believe.)

Yes.  It has become trendy sadly enough. 

Bluejay

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2018, 03:50:11 PM
I recall hundred of pages ago this was one of the "theories" and also explains the lack of photographs. I think a derivative of the theory that she was another one of Art's sons but 'transitioned.'

ponyboysunset

Back in my day it was gay/bi/straight. Less confusing. I entertain all theories for fun. Could be her brother and it was a ruse.

AZZERAE

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

When I saw a video of a kid (maybe 8 or 9) talking about how he will dress as a woman and nobody will tell him otherwise, etc; well...kind of a red flag there.  Especially when the parents were all for it.  Plus an 8 year old brain isn't exactly developed fully, but whatever.

albrecht

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

My daughter comes home from school and tells me the craziest shit.  Life has become entirely too damn complicated.
They also give psychiatric meds away like candy. Actually more than candy since many parents are likely more concerned with ruining expensive dental work! Even GPs proscribe. "She's moody" "He can't sit still" etc well it must be depression, bipolar, ADD, ADHD etc- drug them up! It couldn't be that hormones are kicking in, there is always the normal stress at school (tests, pecking orders, gossip, etc,) people have different personalities, different types of education/teaching is more effective for different people, fear of school shootings, all kinds of pressure for social justice and learning things that should be left to figure out later, learning  your history or race is bad, etc? No, clearly, somehow, for centuries children could be raised, relatively, ok but NOW we need to drug them almost from day one and hover over them not allowing them to  even play in the yard alone? To where they graduate to college or the work-force and need 'safe places' if they hear something that upsets and 'triggers' them? WTF?

Quote from: Azzerae on April 30, 2018, 05:10:30 PM
Lank chappaquiddick.

well, to be fair, Kennedy's victimed suffered for like 12 hrs. i believe Bruce's victim was DOA?

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 05:06:55 PM
Take your children to work listen to a homosexual, cross-dressing demon book reading about genders and sexual acts day!

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2018, 05:11:28 PM
They also give psychiatric meds away like candy. Actually more than candy since many parents are likely more concerned with ruining expensive dental work! Even GPs proscribe. "She's moody" "He can't sit still" etc well it must be depression, bipolar, ADD, ADHD etc- drug them up! It couldn't be that hormones are kicking in, there is always the normal stress at school (tests, pecking orders, gossip, etc,) people have different personalities, different types of education/teaching is more effective for different people, fear of school shootings, all kinds of pressure for social justice and learning things that should be left to figure out later, learning  your history or race is bad, etc? No, clearly, somehow, for centuries children could be raised, relatively, ok but NOW we need to drug them almost from day one and hover over them not allowing them to  even play in the yard alone? To where they graduate to college or the work-force and need 'safe places' if they hear something that upsets and 'triggers' them? WTF?

I like the way you think.

Taco Bell

Sean92008

1). If that's Heather, she looks like a girl music fan in the grunge era. She also looks like a rocker from the late 70s (Runaways, etc). No big deal. Depending on how she carried herself, she could easily be feminine.  I believe she was born with no balls.

2) I knew quite a few gays who understood that Trump was better for them.  Clinton took millions from groups that are part of theocracies who regularly imprison and kill LGBTQ members of their society.  Trump also didn't care about his bathrooms...  Remember, the person who points one finger has three pointing back.  As with almost everything else, people in power accuse their enemies of the same crimes they are actually guilty of. Let's start with all the preacher types and their corrupt ways. Clinton has documentable evidence of money and dealings with Russia... Trump has none other than the beauty pageant.

3) My concerns over Trump were after the election when he started to align himself more and more with the religious groups. I mean, he needs all the help he can get, but one of the reasons I couldn't fully commit to the Republican party for many years was the religious right. They're incredibly fucked-up loon hypocrites.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 05:10:32 PMAn 8 year old brain isn't exactly developed fully, but whatever.

They're but skulls full of mush at that age.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 04:57:22 PM
Honestly, this is kinda how I see it right now.. be it wrong or right. Each generation has become more open to accepting differences. To some, this is bad. To others, this is great. Regardless, now we have a bunch of kids (God love them) who believe that whatever they do, and whomever they want to be, is "all good".  But they don't all seem to know what they want to do (in life), nor do they know what they want to be.  So they're just running around dabbling in whatever they want to dabble in, and they'll have to figure out the consequences later. Be they good or bad.

My daughter comes home from school and tells me the craziest shit.  Life has become entirely too damn complicated.

Glad I don't have kids.  I'd be homeschooling them if I did or I would move to some podunk town in Montana and have them enrolled in public school there.

Bluejay

Quote from: Azzerae on April 30, 2018, 04:14:35 PM
Okay, let's say she's trans ... Why would she be pro Trump? To cover her tracks?

I guess she only really started the MAGAing after Art came out in support of him. Her game was all mimickery, after all.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 30, 2018, 05:14:28 PM
Today I'm identifying as a microwave
Dude I am a toaster today! High five!

Catsmile

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 30, 2018, 12:38:40 PM
Look guys it is the Heather Wade insider. He knows things  :D

# JustWishesHeWasInsider
# FriendZoned4WeedAndToadLicking 

AZZERAE

Ooh, don't mind if I pop my pizza rolls in you for a sec there. Ta!

Sean92008

Quote from: Catsmile on April 30, 2018, 05:17:29 PM
# JustWishesHeWasInsider
# FriendZoned4WeedAndToadLicking 

I tried to get that graphic for my avatar, and it wouldn't load. All hail Hypnotoad!

PS. My voice recognition knew how to spell Hypnotoad, yay!

dsz

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 30, 2018, 04:15:08 PM
so Heather is a Heath... hey Art, take a walk on the wild side.

And all the colored girls say... A boom boom ba. A boom boom ba.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Azzerae on April 30, 2018, 05:18:06 PM
Ooh, don't mind if I pop my pizza rolls in you for a sec there. Ta!

Careful, they'll be hot and steamy on the inside once I'm done with them.

albrecht

Now we will have to have divisive fights over wattage, mounting style, are you a 'tranny' microwave- that also includes regular oven or exclusive microwave-only, etc. Who is the more 'microwave'?

dsz

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

Can you heat up Noory's pizza roll for him?

Taco Bell

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

2 slice or one of those slutty 4 slice slots?

albrecht

Lest we forget. Trump has hired him recently, I think.
ps:  I don't understand why this stuff is funny but black-face, and other stuff, can be equally funny but now everyone gets in trouble if they do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKu9OJ8Ltk

albrecht

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 30, 2018, 05:22:32 PM
2 slice or one of those slutty 4 slice slots?
A slice off a cut loaf is never missed.  ;)