• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Wow.  The tread has gone from tumbleweeds blowing through at any given time to War & Peace.  It has been an interesting read so far, but I can clarify a
couple of outstanding items that drove this page out of control.  Heather is not Art's child in any shape or form, she is someone who somehow figured out how to capture Art's imagination and went with it.  I know she would have loved to have been his child physically, but I am sure that she got as close with that as she was going to ever get.  Heather is not a transexual as well, even though most do not find her all that appealing, she does look better than the one photo shows.  One wonders when the dust settles and all the intrigue has gone out of this crazy drama will this post return to the tumbleweeds only to dug up by some random Bellgabber once in a while for the memories.   

dsz

If Heather is trans that could explain Art's initial support for Obama seeing as how he was married to our first trans first lady.

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2018, 05:22:36 PM
Lest we forget. Trump has hired him recently, I think.
ps:  I don't understand why this stuff is funny but black-face, and other stuff, can be equally funny but now everyone gets in trouble if they do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKu9OJ8Ltk

albrecht

Quote from: dsz on April 30, 2018, 05:24:26 PM
If Heather is trans that could explain Art's initial support for Obama seeing as how he was married to our first trans first lady.
Pretty good freshman numbers for a middle linebacker for the Beavers though.

Taco Bell

Quote from: dsz on April 30, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

Meh, at least she was born here.

TigerLily

So what's happened since I checked in this morning? Heather has come out as trans?  ??? . Not that there's anything wrong with that

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2018, 02:10:38 PM
Hmmm... interesting.
[attachment=1,msg1192336]
I didn’t know Heather played Mooch in Breaking Away.

Pizzapunch

The problem with the Heather as Arts kid theory is let's face it, if she was his kid Art probably would have wanted nothing to do with her.

ShayP

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on April 30, 2018, 05:23:44 PM
Wow.  The tread has gone from tumbleweeds blowing through at any given time to War & Peace.  It has been an interesting read so far, but I can clarify a
couple of outstanding items that drove this page out of control.  Heather is not Art's child in any shape or form, she is someone who somehow figured out how to capture Art's imagination and went with it.  I know she would have loved to have been his child physically, but I am sure that she got as close with that as she was going to ever get.  Heather is not a transexual as well, even though most do not find her all that appealing, she does look better than the one photo shows.  One wonders when the dust settles and all the intrigue has gone out of this crazy drama will this post return to the tumbleweeds only to dug up by some random Bellgabber once in a while for the memories.

Yes. Everything went sideways. By the way, you made a very sensible post.  What's wrong with you?  LOL!  ;)  :D

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 29, 2018, 05:12:07 PM
In all absolute seriousness, because I'd like to at least somewhat lesson the chances of my going to the deepest, darkest depths of hell..  I'm going to be Debbie Downer for a second.

I do not hate Heather Leona Wade.
I do not wish ill will upon her being.
I do not believe she injured Art's person, or that she's his secret lover or his love child.

I do not really give a shit whether or not she continues on hosting MITD.  Art won't be returning, so it's pointless to bother listening.

I hope that Heather is not wallowing in so much grief that she's to the point of self destruction.  I suppose (no, I guess I know) that were I her- someone who was taking over a program for a mentor and friend, and presumably not in this for fame and fortune- knowing that a whole thread in a forum was dedicated to basically trashing me as a person, I might be three sheets to the wind on a nightly basis.

It takes a strong person to go into show business. Be it radio, or film. We've seen time and time again that "the best of people" cannot handle the ride. Curt Cobain comes to mind.  You please some, but you will never please all. If you're someone who feels it's important to please everyone, you're in the wrong damn business.  All said and done, I wouldn't wish to be in Heather's shoes right now (no matter how much she's acted out since Art's death) for a single second.

I do, I hate her and if I believed any whitch craft or demons I could send her way would affect her I would

Father Jack

A lovely young lady who occupied much of my time the summer of 1969, who was VERY hetero later turned out to be a lesbian. This was confusing in the extreme.

albrecht

ge30542

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 05:28:38 PM
Dude probably thinks over 30 is elderly. ;)

;D
(That's what I thought when I was 22)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 30, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
lol, im 33.

Well, then what’s elderly? 10 yrs older than you? If so, then I’m elderly.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Father Jack on April 30, 2018, 05:30:14 PM
A lovely young lady who occupied much of my time the summer of 1969, who was VERY hetero later turned out to be a lesbian. This was confusing in the extreme.

Good job. You turned her gay.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 05:31:19 PM
Well, then what’s elderly? 10 yrs older than you? If so, then I’m elderly.

please be patient i have autism.

Father Jack

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 30, 2018, 05:32:38 PM
Good job. You turned her gay.

Maybe, but I think she was just trying hard not to be gay. Gay wasn't cool in those days.

ge30542

popple

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 05:12:07 PM
Never forget.

What kind of chemicals are being leaked into the water systems from wheaties factories?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 30, 2018, 05:29:51 PM
I do, I hate her and if I believed any whitch craft or demons I could send her way would affect her I would
I don’t know her personally, and outside of annoying the fuck out of me (by taking over MITD), I couldn’t care less about her.

She’s not impacting my life in any meaningful way. She hasn’t killed my dog, or slept with my husband, or dug up my grandma’s grave, or molested sheep..

At least as far as I know. If she does any of these things, then I’ll reconsider my thoughts about it.

:P

TigerLily

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on April 30, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

Only 519 pages to go

Taco Bell

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 05:36:09 PM
I don’t know her personally, and outside of annoying the fuck out of me (by taking over MITD), I couldn’t care less about her.

She’s not impacting my life in any meaningful way. She hasn’t killed my dog, or slept with my husband, or dug up my grandma’s grave, or molested sheep..

At least as far as I know. If she does any of these things, then I’ll reconsider my thoughts about it.

:P

Would your husband bang her?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 30, 2018, 05:33:26 PM
please be patient i have autism.

If you’re serious, then I appreciate you saying so. My son has Autism. He’s a great kid. Fully integrated in school and smart as hell. He’s the other child giving me grey hair, but I still love him.  ;D

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 05:37:58 PM
If you’re serious, then I appreciate you saying so. My son has Autism. He’s a great kid. Fully integrated in school and smart as hell. He’s the other child giving me grey hair, but I still love him.  ;D

aspergers.