• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

Quote from: awguy on April 30, 2018, 03:52:07 PM
I've listened to Arts audio book several times. I'm looking forward to this tonight. I'm hoping the version Keith has is of better sound quality than the bootleg version floating around the internet.

Also, the fact that they are airing the entire audiobook, to me says the show has lost all of it's terrestrial affiliates. It would be difficult to air the audiobook while stopping for scheduled commercial breaks at exactly the right time.

All? They only had three and some community broadcasters LOL. But KCAA still has the Best of Art (awkwardly with Heather's picture) on the schedule weeknights.

weeberwubber

This is the grave of Alan Freed in Cleveland. He's the disk jockey that coined the term "Rock and Roll." I think it's a pretty awesome gravestone for a radio guy. It's directly in-between the graves of President Garfield and John Rockefeller.

yoursongs

Quote from: dsz on April 30, 2018, 03:47:45 PM
But as you can clearly see in the post Heather made in his link she admits that it is her. So either she used to be a man or, regards, but you need to go back to photo comparison school.

So you believe every thing Heather says???? Why would HW point us to a page with a clear pic of her??  Look at the pic closely, and compare to the MITD horse one.  I don't see a resemblance.  Look at the way "HW" is dressed.  He has a boys shirt (short sleeved-horizontal stripes) under a black suit type jacket.

Taco Bell

Quote from: awguy on April 30, 2018, 03:52:07 PM
I've listened to Arts audio book several times. I'm looking forward to this tonight. I'm hoping the version Keith has is of better sound quality than the bootleg version floating around the internet.

Also, the fact that they are airing the entire audiobook, to me says the show has lost all of it's terrestrial affiliates. It would be difficult to air the audiobook while stopping for scheduled commercial breaks at exactly the right time.

Or they could do a special fancy broadcast with the ads at the beginning and the end - "Tonight's special episode of Midnight in the Desert is brought to you commercial free by C. Crane, Oidar, Squatty Potty, Goat Soap and Harold's Tombstone Supply Store - What you want misspelled on your tombstone?"

dsz

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 03:54:35 PM
That is a boy in that picture! Mind fucking blown. Holy shit. Well I get why she didn’t come out on bellgab. Explains the unnatural vocal rhythms too.

That could help explain the erratic behavior and mood swings. Remember when Bruce Jenner started smashing into people with his/her car and killing them.

ponyboysunset

I can’t believe I missed this the first time around. Ok so let’s say it’s not her/him why send us there? For yuks? If she is trans could have had lots of surgery done by now. For sure explains the lack of photos.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: dsz on April 30, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
That could help explain the erratic behavior and mood swings. Remember when Bruce Jenner started smashing into people with his/her car and killing them.
Hormones fuck with people in awful ways.

dsz

Quote from: yoursongs on April 30, 2018, 03:58:44 PM
So you believe every thing Heather says???? Why would HW point us to a page with a clear pic of her??  Look at the pic closely, and compare to the MITD horse one.  I don't see a resemblance.  Look at the way "HW" is dressed.  He has a boys shirt (short sleeved-horizontal stripes) under a black suit type jacket.

You must be one of those people who can't hear "reverse speech", too.

munbeam666

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2018, 02:10:38 PM
Hmmm... interesting.
[attachment=1,msg1192336]  [attachment=2,msg1192336]

If true there will be one hell of an estate fight

GravitySucks

Quote from: El Chorro on April 30, 2018, 03:41:23 PM
That photo looks like a mockup to me...is that the actual finished one?

Who’s?

dsz

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 30, 2018, 04:08:31 PM
If true there will be one hell of an estate fight

Exactly. The prospect of that DNA test makes me very concerned for Keith right now. I hope he has lots of stuff in writing and faces sound judges.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 03:47:47 PM
So she used to be a boy?  :o
Wait maybe she is trans? Would explain the voice drop.
It’s her and her friend Erika, supposedly. Somebody said “you were a boy”, but they meant to say “tomboy”.  ;D. Then dozens had to share their own high school pics, and fawn over how gorgeous she was. One guy actually jizzed in his pants.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 04:10:58 PM
It’s her and her friend Erika, supposedly. Somebody said “you were a boy”, but they meant to say “tomboy”.  ;D. Then dozens had to share their own high school pics, and fawn over how gorgeous she was. One guy actually jizzed in his pants.
So all girls have Adam’s apples? I read the comments. Oh and mustaches? I might be a chubby, fake ginger but I assure you I have no Adam’s apple. But hey whatever floats whoever’s boat as long as I don’t have to date you. Lol.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 03:54:35 PM
That is a boy in that picture! Mind fucking blown. Holy shit. Well I get why she didn’t come out on bellgab. Explains the unnatural vocal rhythms too.

Okay, let's say she's trans ... Why would she be pro Trump? To cover her tracks?

I guess she only really started the MAGAing after Art came out in support of him. Her game was all mimickery, after all.

ItsTelly

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 30, 2018, 03:58:22 PM
This is the grave of Alan Freed in Cleveland. He's the disk jockey that coined the term "Rock and Roll." I think it's a pretty awesome gravestone for a radio guy. It's directly in-between the graves of President Garfield and John Rockefeller.

That's very nice but I think it costs more than what Heather wants to spend.  What do you have for less than 20 bucks?

Telly

so Heather is a Heath... hey Art, take a walk on the wild side.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Azzerae on April 30, 2018, 04:14:35 PM
Okay, let's say she's trans ... Why would she be pro Trump? To cover her tracks?

I guess she only really started the MAGAring after Art came out in support of him. Her game was all mimickery, after all.
If md md were here he would assure you gay people love Trump. No clue on any of this. Confused. But pretty sure I remember my biology. Lol.

Taco Bell

I guess she only really started the MAGAing after Art came out in support of him. Her game was all mimickery, after all.

They're out there. Just look at that Jenner guy.

yoursongs

On a different note, on the mitd site, the HW photo is no longer there. (I've refreshed several times) the social links on the right are still there however.

albrecht

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 04:02:43 PM
Hormones fuck with people in awful ways.
Also "transitioning" can result in regret later, mental problems (aside from the original ones,) especially as former friends, your family, even your children might distance themselves from you. Problems at work, etc. I know this because I actually know a person who did it. Not a blood relation but distant by-marriage connection. I never have seen him/her but got a report from someone who ran into him/her. It was a nightmare for him, now her, and he/she is a totally mess, broke-down crying etc to her.

bellNwhistle

Is it an unwritten rule that all LGBTQ are liberals? :P

Quote from: yoursongs on April 30, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
On a different note, on the mitd site, the HW photo is no longer there. (I've refreshed several times) the social links on the right are still there however.

because the secret about "her" being trans is out.

KEITH. SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Morgus

Quote from: Kolchak on April 30, 2018, 01:39:34 PM
https://twitter.com/KeithRowland/status/989396334611345408
However giving HW 6+ months is a moot point if Keith broadcasts live MITD shows with another host in the mean time because HW threatened on her facebook page she would quit forever if any guest host was ever used!

albrecht

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 04:15:48 PM
If md md were here he would assure you gay people love Trump. No clue on any of this. Confused. But pretty sure I remember my biology. Lol.
Some poster always used to post photos of some trannys who supported Trump in make-up and MAGA hats back during the election days. I'm sure there was some gay supporters also. Trump isn't Pence, remember.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

I'm speculating wildly, but covering any potential bases possible, just for the hell of it.

She totally looks like a he here. God, what a twist in the tail!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2018, 04:17:09 PM
Also "transitioning" can result in regret later, mental problems (aside from the original ones,) especially as former friends, your family, even your children might distance themselves from you. Problems at work, etc. I know this because I actually know a person who did it. Not a blood relation but distant by-marriage connection. I never have seen him/her but got a report from someone who ran into him/her. It was a nightmare for him, now her, and he/she is a totally mess, broke-down crying etc to her.
A friend of mine’s daughter did when F to M and the hormones made her nuts. She left the family and told them to leave her alone forever. They were really supportive too. And she looked like a man.  Could have passed for sure.

albrecht

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
There infamously was that Homosexual, Jewish, British, guy of Greek-extraction who like black guys for sex who was a Trump supporter. Milo something-apolis?

AZZERAE

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

Not at all! I sure put my foot in it here.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: yoursongs on April 30, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
I saw this too. I was looking for that photo to compare. Lol.