• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Dave, you should consider Bellgab your secondary wormhole. Some people would call it another kind of hole but whatever. Your stream sucks balls tonight, BTW.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 28, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

Perron household turned on the radio and played the Moody Blues' Nights In White Satin over and over again.

If you had listened to Dave's first show you'ld know the whole band was abducted in '67

IF I HAD A BART I WOULD WORMHOLE YOU, IF I HAD A BART IT WOULD SING. MORE. GIVE ME MORE. GIVE ME MORE.

Doomed

Quote from: Gwifynne on May 28, 2018, 11:40:12 PM
Screw Lasha (I know you want to) but I don't.
This is about you. Why would you listen to something you care nothing for? Why spend the energy. Are you not about positive energy? Things you like? Things you care for? Apparently not. You'd rather be a dweller of all things negative in your lives. Just admit it. You love Heather. You don't want to admit it, but you are prepared to spend countless hours listening to the person that rocks your world.
Okay! You got me. I admit it! I absolutely lust after her! (Lasha). And the added bonus? Her panties make a really cool pup tent. Sleeps two. Im hoping to lure Heater Wadd into my abode some evening, for some frisky, yet sincere, spooning.

Savage

Quote from: spookcat on May 28, 2018, 11:46:39 PM
I'm guessing that's a joke, as there's no way her cats would just leave those candles alone.

#truth [attachment=1]

WOTR

Quote from: Aquarius on May 28, 2018, 11:42:59 PM
Man oh man, I just tuned back in briefly to HW and she's talking about being guided to have multiple "real" contacts with Art. Said she doesn't know if she wanted these contacts so badly she made them up (ahem) or if they're real. He's telling her they are most likely real, she'll know if she has enough of them and is she getting new information that she didn't already know?

She is so unctuous I am going to have to turn it off again, I can't stand it. I can just tell she'll be having a bunch of shows in the near future talking about what Art is telling her and how he's guiding her from the other side... like she's the only person who ever mattered to him (if anyone really ever mattered to him?).

I hope I can go to sleep now for the night, this is actually kind of upsetting, it's so mentally and emotionally unhealthy, and it's worse because it's on the air. 'Night all!
There is a word that you don't see everyday.  I'm kind of glad that I skipped HW... She really needs to find a shrink who "speaks radio" so that she can get some help.

***Perhaps Art can help her set up a phone line?  ;)

Sean92008

The Matrix Diet...

Humm...

Bart Ell's frozen selections???  Crow.  Frosting. Ass...

Gwifynne

Quote from: Aquarius on May 28, 2018, 11:42:59 PM
Man oh man, I just tuned back in briefly to HW and she's talking about being guided to have multiple "real" contacts with Art. Said she doesn't know if she wanted these contacts so badly she made them up (ahem) or if they're real. He's telling her they are most likely real, she'll know if she has enough of them and is she getting new information that she didn't already know?

She is so unctuous I am going to have to turn it off again, I can't stand it. I can just tell she'll be having a bunch of shows in the near future talking about what Art is telling her and how he's guiding her from the other side... like she's the only person who ever mattered to him (if anyone really ever mattered to him?).

I hope I can go to sleep now for the night, this is actually kind of upsetting, it's so mentally and emotionally unhealthy, and it's worse because it's on the air. 'Night all!

Then why are you listening? Are you a stalker? I mean... I always listen to radio show hosts I hate because I am a stalker....

Sean92008

Ooooh... Another homage to Heather.

Make sure to carry hand sanitizer, Mr. Winnie.  Shaking some hands...  Well, just tell yourself it's frosting...

Quote from: WOTR on May 28, 2018, 11:53:36 PM
I'm kind of glad that I skipped HW... She really needs to find a shrink who "speaks radio" so that she can get some help.

Dr. MD MD

Thank God that's over! Let the fun commence! ;D

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 28, 2018, 11:48:44 PM
Dave, you should consider Bellgab your secondary wormhole. Some people would call it another kind of hole but whatever. Your stream sucks balls tonight, BTW.
It is almost as though MV cursed DS to have a stream that sucks as much as his... Any suggestions on what kind of a hole we shall refer to Bellgab as?  :o

SpookyTim

Is Dave stealing my shtick of making passive-aggressive Heater jabs on the show to impress the Bellgabbers?

Good on you!

Gwifynne

Quote from: Doomed on May 28, 2018, 11:50:58 PM
Okay! You got me. I admit it! I absolutely lust after her! (Lasha). And the added bonus? Her panties make a really cool pup tent. Sleeps two. Im hoping to lure Heater Wadd into my abode some evening, for some frisky, yet sincere, spooning.
I'll arrange a Vegas wedding and a really big tent if you'd like.  I hope the two of you can breed some sort of gerbils and you live a long and happy life.

Aquarius

I made the mistake of briefly checking in on HW's FB page just before shutting down for the night. Lasha is posting that as a mystic she works with the energy grid of the earth, there are energies called blue dragons, there are only 144 of them on the earth at a time, and she is one of them. So much for being off FB! And so much blather! Ack.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on May 28, 2018, 11:56:25 PM
It is almost as though MV cursed DS to have a stream that sucks as much as his... Any suggestions on what kind of a hole we shall refer to Bellgab as?  :o

Well, you do come from a shithole country, comparatively speaking.

Bluejay

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 28, 2018, 11:56:44 PM
Is Dave stealing my shtick of making passive-aggressive Heater jabs on the show to impress the Bellgabbers?

Good on you!

He doesn't need to. His schtick is a lot bigger than yours.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Gwifynne on May 28, 2018, 11:54:44 PM
Then why are you listening? Are you a stalker? I mean... I always listen to radio show hosts I hate because I am a stalker....

We listen to Heather because we don't want the Heather Police to lose their jobs.

SaucyRossy

I think it’s great it’s not an issue for everyone else but anytime I hear the bumper muzak I feel like it is movie sign on the satellite of love.

Aquarius

Quote from: WOTR on May 28, 2018, 11:53:36 PM
There is a word that you don't see everyday.  I'm kind of glad that I skipped HW... She really needs to find a shrink who "speaks radio" so that she can get some help.

***Perhaps Art can help her set up a phone line?  ;)

Do I hear "1-800-spirit-box?"

Gwifynne

You lost when you fell out of the va-j-j. (just being honest)

Heather should make the show about her and her feelings

Doomed

Quote from: Gwifynne on May 28, 2018, 11:56:58 PM
I'll arrange a Vegas wedding and a really big tent if you'd like.  I hope the two of you can breed some sort of gerbils and you live a long and happy life.
You must have extremely large underwear. Glandular problems?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2018, 11:58:50 PM
We listen to Heather because we don't want the Heather Police to lose their jobs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0

Aquarius

Quote from: Gwifynne on May 28, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

Actually, I am disappointed. I keep hoping she'll at least go back to the level she was at before she stopped doing shows. Her last interview with Leader was much more interesting, and she was much more natural. Not polished, but much more listenable. Bummer!

yoursongs

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 28, 2018, 11:42:45 PM
Oh yeah?  Well Heather Wong doesn't believe in magic anymore

I wonder if HeatherPartiallyRetardedWade is good at oral celation

GravitySucks

SpookyTim

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 29, 2018, 12:00:39 AM
Heather should make the show about her and her feelings

And dump buttons.