• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 14, 2018, 11:35:10 PM
The poor guy went all out for her return and was left disappointed....

dsz

Quote from: Bobot on May 14, 2018, 11:32:27 PM
I've got each show streaming to each ear. It's been... difficult, but appropriate for the situation, I feel. It's late night paranormal internet talk radio history - something few outside this forum would appreciate. The drama, the histrionics, the streaming service cutouts - and that's just my right ear. Long live Bellgab.

I was going to open two Winamp windows and slide Heather all the way to the left channel, Dave to the right, and have a Heather/Dave orgy, but decided I would go even more completely insane.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Kolchak on May 14, 2018, 10:57:23 PM
I apologize for listening to the shitshow tonight, Dave. But you have my 5 bucks. I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

A good investigator looks into all channels Kolchak.  ;)

I want to attend a "spoon bending party" now.

Bluejay

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 08:29:55 PM
“I’m not going to sell my atari. Why would I want to sell my atari? I love my atari.”

Cowkiller

Quote from: Sammi on May 14, 2018, 11:03:53 PM
Does Lasha even have a position other than being Heather's friend/supporter?
Lasha is Heathers mother & social media monitor lizard.

Catsmile

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 11:35:40 PM
I am a Dad and a multi-tasker Hero Level 8

I'm sure your guest is grateful 4 your divided attention.
# 50 Shades of Norrie   

Bluejay

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 14, 2018, 08:56:29 PM
Keith deserves whatever he can get. Art took Keith on a ride for decades. Keith put up with so much Art Bell drama over the years with the unexpected retirement announcements, etc...

I'm on team Keith Rowland. 👍👍👽👽
+1

zeebo

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 14, 2018, 11:36:47 PM
You are doing the right thing by making the show yours, not imitating something that can't be replicated. Keep up the good work!

Exactly, well said RT.

WOTR

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 14, 2018, 11:20:31 PM
From the little bit I'm catching (between drops) this is just bad.

I expected 'bad' , but in a funny as shit kind of way- This is just bad as in 'bad', without the redeeming qualities of even being  unintentionally funny.

I'm just hoping we get to open lines soon because right now I dont have enough drugs to make it through a few more hours of this.
Good to know that I didn't miss much.  So far in the last 15 minutes I think I have dropped the stream a dozen times.  I didn't even know that it was Heather's show for a long time.  And then I got "ooh", "yeah", and "ah".  Now I get to hear her talking a little.  I guess this may be the last time that I subject myself to this...

Sammi

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 11:34:19 PM
For the record... I can recall no other instance where a dead person's voice continued to be used in shows/ads after their death. The day after Alan Thicke died... boom... dropped from those radio commercials he was doing. Even when an announcer for local newscasts or something dies they record new ones. Now, yes, for excerpts of past appearances or best ofs they would be replayed, but this seems exceptional.

It's pretty bizarre..

GravitySucks

Quote from: Queenie on May 14, 2018, 11:36:21 PM
Just tuned into Heather, is this an old show? Whitley is talking about his old stories?

Thought Heather and Whitley were going to do an Art tribute show?

Art keeps shutting down their stream and they don’t get the hint.

Faustina

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 11:27:44 PM
Wait... so this Carl idiot is the webmaster? Not Lasha? And it's a Wordpress site? Fuck, maybe Lasha could do a better job with it herself, and that's a sad commentary on society.

So Carl Richardson is Heather's webmaster?  Hahahahaha!  :D

Catsmile

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 14, 2018, 11:35:41 PM
Believing what Heather says (or implies) can start you on a journey...  Beware!  Unsheep yourself.

You've seen Queefs contract with Heater?
# UnSheepUrselfUrself
# Ball Is In QueefRollin' Court Nao.
# He Can Put Up Or Shut Up.

Bobot

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 11:37:34 PM
I was going to open two Winamp windows and slide Heather all the way to the left channel, Dave to the right, and have a Heather/Dave orgy, but decided I would go even more completely insane.
You made a wise choice. If I fall asleep like this, I fear the dreams. Tears and Magic. Hey, great name for a show! Teehee.

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 11:36:10 PM
The time and temperature spots on KNYE are the voices of Art and Ramona Bell

Okay, two. Guess Karen and Heather have something in common after all. Just seems weird to me.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Queenie on May 14, 2018, 11:36:21 PM
Just tuned into Heather, is this an old show? Whitley is talking about his old stories?

Thought Heather and Whitley were going to do an Art tribute show?

You think Heather has the hosting talent to keep Weeber from talking about his asshole?

dsz

Quote from: Bobot on May 14, 2018, 11:41:12 PM
You made a wise choice. If I fall asleep like this, I fear the dreams. Tears and Magic. Hey, great name for a show! Teehee.

I would trademark and copyright that title before Heather doesn't give a fuck and steals it anyway.

painter17

"In my humble opinion not having Art's song "Chase" to close every MITD show is wrong."

you should have told Art that,  you know,
since he didn't close the show with it either

zeebo

Quote from: Sammi on May 14, 2018, 11:39:59 PM
It's pretty bizarre..

Almost macabre, and not in a good way.

teknoslag

It's hard to violate a no-compete clause when you can't keep your stream live and running. So there's that.

HappyMeal

I usually listen to Dave when Keith decides to publish the episode so I listened to heather for a bit tonight. What a waste of time. I hope Keith posts this episode right when it’s done so I can get this taste out of my mouth.

Pizzapunch

Her show is so bad ghost art is going to sneak the other smoke from the desk drawer, as he uses his last spiritual energy to repeatedly stop the stream.

Zenman

Quote from: Bobot on May 14, 2018, 11:32:27 PM
I've got each show streaming to each ear. It's been... difficult, but appropriate for the situation, I feel. It's late night paranormal internet talk radio history - something few outside this forum would appreciate. The drama, the histrionics, the streaming service cutouts - and that's just my right ear. Long live Bellgab.

You're right. We're likely experiencing a milestone in forum culture-- a point at which a new paradigm will be ushered in. All the signs are there. We are blessed. Praise MV, and so on.    ;)

Bluejay

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 14, 2018, 09:06:23 PM
Good evening to you fine folks. Been busy today. Anything happen?

Just the usual hijinks...

Catsmile

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 11:37:46 PM
A good investigator looks into all channels Kolchak.  ;)

# They Also keep their eyes on the ball their employer pays them to investigate.
# Seeing Where You Keep Your eyes Is Telling.
# 50 Shades of Norrie

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 11:41:25 PM
Okay, two. Guess Karen and Heather have something in common after all. Just seems weird to me.

I had EOD Mike ask Karen how long she was going to keep Art’s voice and she said as long as she owns the station or something to that effect.