• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

So Joshuas description of the 'big picture" would indicate that there is no such thing as "Free Will"?

Smeghead

Quote from: Kolchak on May 10, 2018, 12:51:09 AM

Do you have one Bryan to spare? Ella could use it more than you.

I understand putting the pills in cheese, but not when they're suppositories. 

Poor dog.

a is jump

I don't fault Dave for getting frustrated with Adair, because every time I've heard Adair interviewed he's always like that. He doesn't get to the point, he self-inserts into nearly every event of the 20th century, and he tries to steamroll the host's questions.

I do wish he would have kept him on for the third hour, because I was really enjoying the insanity.

I hope that MITD doesn't put a blanket ban on the "rambling streams of utter bullshit" type guests, because they can be some of the most entertaining.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 10, 2018, 07:59:35 AM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/994577618514128896
Thanks Bart Ell. I also will be purchasing a t-shirt or hoodie from your website when you have them. I love what you're doing. I also added you today on Facebook.
#drinkthebartellkoolaide
#milesbetterthanheaterwad
#bellgablove4eva

a is jump

Heather will be back on Monday.

Lilith

Quote from: a is jump on May 10, 2018, 08:02:49 AM
I don't fault Dave for getting frustrated with Adair, because every time I've heard Adair interviewed he's always like that. He doesn't get to the point, he self-inserts into nearly every event of the 20th century, and he tries to steamroll the host's questions.

I do wish he would have kept him on for the third hour, because I was really enjoying the insanity.

I hope that MITD doesn't put a blanket ban on the "rambling streams of utter bullshit" type guests, because they can be some of the most entertaining.

same/same

Laughing is my favorite thing to do.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: a is jump on May 10, 2018, 08:08:02 AM
Heather will be back on Monday.
I'll take that action. What are we betting, bragging rights? LOL

Coming next week.   50 Shades of Grey.

Heather, we are still waiting...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 10, 2018, 08:19:54 AM
Coming next week.   50 Shades of Grey.

She’s still going to Area 51 as well.  :P

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 10, 2018, 08:21:07 AM
She’s still going to Area 51 as well.  :P
Did you read the comment section? Idiots can't read. She told them the price and archives etc, what do they all ask again five comments down? Duh, I don't read so well....

cweb

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 10, 2018, 07:56:59 AM
I just got to the part on the Tuesday show where Good Dave almost let an F bomb go. LOL.
"What the fu--was that?" I really enjoy his story telling. That whole thing about being left on a mountain alone to make contact creeped me the hell out. Given I have had nightmares for years about aliens this would terrify me. Usually I can't see them either just feel their presence. The couple times in my dreams when I have visually witnessed them has been terrifying. I'm grateful I can usually wake myself up from these dreams.
I started listening to Tuesday's show while mowing the lawn. Even in broad daylight, I found myself looking behind me.

I tried to finish it at bedtime, but it got creepy enough that I decided sleep was more important.  :)

DynamoHum

Ok so off the wall here but Weater's last two posts (unless there were more when I was away peeing my dogs (!))..

"Wanna take a ride"
"These boots were made for walkin'"

Code for leaving the cuckshed? MKUltra code to raise the cuckarmy?

I am bored at work today, yes.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: cweb on May 10, 2018, 08:24:43 AM
I started listening to Tuesday's show while mowing the lawn. Even in broad daylight, I found myself looking behind me.

I tried to finish it at bedtime, but it got creepy enough that I decided sleep was more important.  :)
I am almost done. It's been great!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 10, 2018, 08:25:10 AM
Ok so off the wall here but Weater's last two posts (unless there were more when I was away peeing my dogs (!))..

"Wanna take a ride"
"These boots were made for walkin'"

Code for leaving the cuckshed? MKUltra code to raise the cuckarmy?

I am bored at work today, yes.
Me too! LOL. Oh and what idiots, yes I said that because I ran my own show for over 2 years, mind you it wasn't live but it's not that fucking hard to figure out how to do an archive. They are working on an archive...rolls eyes....and why doesn't she ask any number of people for help who actually know how to do this shit? Oh wait that's right she has burned most bridges. Streaming isn't even hard now.

Oh and those suckers are going to pay for Heater Wad to practice radio? OMFG!

Bluejay

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 10, 2018, 12:16:05 AM
Tonight's show seems to be like an end of year clearance sale - clear the deck of the last of HW's scheduled guests.

Bart Ell

Oh Carl, you are priceless!
HRATHER

Bluejay

ponyboysunset

I just tried to google her name and it gave me the old mitd site as a result. Her new site didn't even come up. Whoever is doing the metadata is a dumbass.
#monkeyscandocodenowandare
#wordpressiseasier
#metadataornoonefindsyou

DynamoHum

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 10, 2018, 08:36:09 AM
Oh Carl, you are priceless!
HRATHER

Well that email brings up a lovely lot of info :O

Bart Ell

Quote from: cweb on May 10, 2018, 08:39:09 AM
http://cwrnet.com/

Unfrozen Caveman Webdesigner is learning how to use Wordpress.
I already installed the Socialmag theme.
Legacy is always one step ahead.

Bart Ell

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 10, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

Carl loves skeeter boats!

Sean92008

Dear pro-Heather lurkers, and active participants...

I know that you are just itching to go full pro-Heather on us and that it must be very tough on you. It oozes through but you know you must control it, because we all know (well, maybe you don't) you can't work with crazy.

Just a tip, every time you attack an absolute fact with a preposterous swipe, you are letting reality escape not only that part of your brain that likes Heather, but other parts of your brain that deal with other aspects of your very own (real world) life.

Act crazy, become crazy...  Good luck in compartmentalizing that insanity to the single category of your favorite radio hostess.  We see this in modern day media when it comes to the very famous topic of fake news and the people who create and repeat it.  It's all a big psyop on them.

Unsheep yourself.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 10, 2018, 08:44:38 AM
Um, wow, just wow. I need a shower after reading about that.

I'm really excited about the prospect of a Heather Wade "Legacy" model C. Crane Radio.

Christ, when I woke up to 20+ pages of posts I knew I missed something.