• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

morgana213

Quote from: Art Bell on April 24, 2015, 03:27:11 PM
Winner!
Yep, it is really good! Congrats Serenity.  Love your avatar!

Bounder

Don't sell short your own avatar, Morgana.

Anne Francis.  Holy Krell.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Art Bell on April 24, 2015, 04:01:28 PM
Haha, if Dave really is saying that it smacks of desperate stupidity. People are not that dumb and he just sounds like he is advertising my return. Thanks Dave.

Art

You know what smacks of desperate stupidity? Eating pizza rolls from a 7/11 because your usual preservative laden gross sand which go to isn't available. Then eating said rolls and burning yourself so bad you can't do your job. Then telling people about it on the radio. That's desperate stupidity.

morgana213

Quote from: Bounder on April 24, 2015, 05:23:45 PM
Don't sell short your own avatar, Morgana.

Anne Francis.  Holy Krell.
Thanks Bounder!  Forbidden Planet is one of my favs.

ItsOver

Quote from: PathoJen on April 24, 2015, 03:53:35 PM
Anyone else hear Noory say "wanna take a ride" on C2C? ...

Eh... I believe I'll pass.

ItsOver

Quote from: smithy on April 24, 2015, 12:45:15 PM
... You know the fans--we'd be glad to hear you again on occasion rather than not at all.

Yes, yes, this.  Any Art is better than no Art.

bateman

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2015, 05:40:04 PM

Car probably needed new shocks on the left side after that ride.

Daggit

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2015, 05:40:04 PM

Ha!

I love how there is a makeshift sign on the side of the car. I wonder which Z grade celebrity pulled out so George could get a gig.

albrecht

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 24, 2015, 05:34:47 PM
You know what smacks of desperate stupidity? Eating pizza rolls from a 7/11 because your usual preservative laden gross sand which go to isn't available. Then eating said rolls and burning yourself so bad you can't do your job. Then telling people about it on the radio. That's desperate stupidity.
Well, actual radio hosts have done worst (recall wrong-end of cigarette incidence etc) so I give Dave a pass on this. Who hasn't done something dumb like biting into an extra-hot pizza or guzzling a coffee that is too hot or something? However Norry's mumbling and garbling common words, bad or inane questions, interruptions of guests, fetish about mean (and/or dead children,) etc is enough for me for criticism and derision.
-GNS, I can't wait for Art's new show!!

WOTR

Hmmm, new network name?  Galaxy network supernova (or GNS, for short...)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on April 24, 2015, 02:59:40 PM
Move to Cincinnati. Formerly known as Porkopolis. My favorite bar and grill serves a mean bacon infused burger.

i want a burger comprised entirely of bacon.  crispy, salty bacon.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: sorefinger on April 24, 2015, 03:12:43 PM
More and more broadcasters are targeting not just smartphone audiences but also folks with cell phones that have unlimited talk minutes.  I have a friend who has a cell phone that he listens to talk on all the time. He just dials up a number to hook up to the stream.  That's something. No data plan required.

hmm.  that's an interesting concept.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Art Bell on April 24, 2015, 03:27:11 PM
Winner!

Winner, winner chicken dinner.

Anyone else hear Noory say "wanna take a ride" on C2C? I'm thinking you have bc Art was trying to come up with a new slogan/saying when on air during new show.

No. In fact if you look at his ratings not very many people tune into the show anymore on a weekly basis considering all the affiliates they have. Thanks to Art.

Quote from: Art Bell on April 24, 2015, 04:01:28 PM
Haha, if Dave really is saying that it smacks of desperate stupidity. People are not that dumb and he just sounds like he is advertising my return. Thanks Dave.

Art

I think Dave's middle name is desperate, and has already built his casket out of 100% pure unadulterated suck... so you might as well be the one to hammer in the final nails once he lays down.

Daggit

MV/Liberace!

Anyone else hear Noory say "wanna take a ride" on C2C?

you've got to be fucking kidding me.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2015, 05:42:51 PM
Car probably needed new shocks on the left side after that ride.
To think, Jabba went from Princess Leia to picking-up Jorch alongside the road.

PathoJen

Quote from: MV on April 24, 2015, 05:54:31 PM
you've got to be fucking kidding me.

I wish I was. The guy has not one single original idea. He even plays a good portion of Arts bumper music.

Daggit

Anyone else hear Noory say "wanna take a ride" on C2C? I'm thinking you have bc Art was trying to come up with a new slogan/saying when on air during new show.

If this is legit let me know what day it was and I can get the audio from my Portland source and post a clip here.

PathoJen

Quote from: Daggit on April 24, 2015, 05:58:20 PM
If this is legit let me know what day it was and I can get the audio from my Portland source and post a clip here.

Night before last and last night.

Daggit

Quote from: PathoJen on April 24, 2015, 05:59:22 PM

Just so I don't have to torture myself any more than I need to (keeping in mind I watched 3 minutes of a Falkie video today) could you narrow a time down.

albrecht

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/04/22
I recall hearing it during the Betsey Lewis (who has similar speaking cadence as LMH) portion of the split-show but unsure on timing.
-GNS

Nick el Ass

Can Dave and Tommy clear out enough of the empty pizza roll boxes to make room for all five listeners he has left like Falkie, Bill the AAA, Annie, Cornelius aka Corny, and UFO Phil?

WOTR

Quote from: PathoJen on April 24, 2015, 05:59:22 PM
You have to know that he is doing this in the hopes of shaking Art.  Next he will ask if you wanna take a ride, play MITD for his opening music, some Nancy Sinatra and ABBA for bumpers while interviewing Oates and close by "thanking" Art once again.  It is all just part of the (somewhat sick) game.

PathoJen

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2015, 06:03:10 PM
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/04/22
I recall hearing it during the Betsey Lewis (who has similar speaking cadence as LMH) portion of the split-show but unsure on timing.
-GNS
I too am unsure on timing. I woke up and heard it. I'm in California and it may have been around eleven. ????

ItsOver

Quote from: MV on April 24, 2015, 06:00:47 PM
who is the guy sitting next to morphiaflow?

Chuckle, chuckle.  The crack bodyguard in the red shirt and hat would have a hard time blocking any shots headed towards a target as large as MF. 

PathoJen

You have to be a member to listen on c2c am website.  :(

Catsmile

Sigh... if you wade through all that suck and find it, please post the clip, in ACC+. ;)
Make sure it's also posted in the Noron thread where all his suck is archived, thanks.
I speak for most when I say, thanks for sacrificing your brain cells and saving others in the process.

albrecht

Quote from: PathoJen on April 24, 2015, 06:13:23 PM
You have to be a member to listen on c2c am website.  :(
Amazingly, considering the content, there are pirates who post the shows on torrents, youtubes, etc and even find their way around the constant iHateMedia, Inc paralegals.

PathoJen

Quote from: Catsmile on April 24, 2015, 06:13:44 PM
Sigh... if you wade through all that suck and find it, please post the clip, in ACC+. ;)
Make sure it's also posted in the Noron thread where all his suck is archived, thanks.
I speak for most when I say, thanks for sacrificing your brain cells and saving others in the process.

Someone posted in an Art Bell fan site that Noory has "been saying it for a while" so perhaps you will find it on any given night.