• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgab comes alive

Started by Walks_At_Night, October 07, 2016, 11:35:15 AM

Value Of Pi

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2016, 07:08:18 PM
You forgot to mention "The General Musings of Falkie2013"  thread.

Oh, and the 28 pages.

I never caught the Falkie bug, so that probably explains the omission. What 28 pages? Did they get lost in the last server transition?

Lilith

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 07:13:57 PM
I never caught the Falkie bug, so that probably explains the omission. What 28 pages? Did they get lost in the last server transition?

"What about the 28 pages" is Jackstars most frequently asked question, so I know it's important to him.  I thought, therefore, that it should be included in the list.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 07:13:57 PM

I may have made 2 or 3 comments on that thread but I don't understand spending so much time on that loser.  He doesn't even post here anymore.

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 07, 2016, 07:17:46 PM
I may have made 2 or 3 comments on that thread but I don't understand spending so much time on that loser.  He doesn't even post here anymore.

We can take him off the list if you want. I just thought he should be included on the list of important things, since he is such a significant part of the bellgab culture.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2016, 07:17:12 PM
"What about the 28 pages" is Jackstars most frequently asked question, so I know it's important to him.  I thought, therefore, that it should be included in the list.

Oh okay, that explains why I didn't get the reference. I leave it to others to decide whether it should be inscribed in the official "So let it be written, so let it be ignored" BellGab hieroglyphics.

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 05:29:49 PM
But we focus grouped iiiiiiiiiit!
Guess you need a new group. ;) ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 07:29:14 PM
Oh okay, that explains why I didn't get the reference. I leave it to others to decide whether it should be inscribed in the official "So let it be written, so let it be ignored" BellGab hieroglyphics.

I was giving it some more thought, and I would like to suggest also adding MV GabCasts, SpecSheets, and TrainWrecks to the list of important things.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 07, 2016, 07:17:46 PM
Yeah, I don't get it, either, but this is coming from someone who's wasted way to much time on this clown.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 07, 2016, 07:42:39 PM
Yeah, I don't get it, either, but this is coming from someone who's wasted way to much time on this clown.

Fair AND balanced.  :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 07:02:04 PM
Why is my knowledge of the way you see things important to you?
i guess because you chose to drop in with your oblivious conclusions?  that could be it. 

If you want to wish about something, wish about making more diaper dollars, making the website a bigger success, figuring out a way to help drive Heather off the air (and Art back on)... you know, the important stuff.

who is heather?

Quote from: ItsOver on October 07, 2016, 07:42:39 PM

Ah, but Jorch still has a major radio show and has an ego the size of Texas.  The same cannot, unfortunately, be said about his brain.

starrmtn001

Quote from: norland2424 on October 07, 2016, 06:57:03 PM
Does this also mean that new server isn't actually serving us all free popcorn  :-\
It is, but you have to type in the password, popcorn.  If you hurry, there still might be some left.

Juan

So (ha) the cops quit answering 911 calls because of the hurricane. (FEMA is not here yet. Obama = Bush) now they have local radio announcing that the cops are out of food and they want people with food to give them to call 911. No response for a heart attack,but response for a ham sandwich.

Catsmile

Good to see things are back to normal around here.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan on October 07, 2016, 07:58:55 PM
So (ha) the cops quit answering 911 calls because of the hurricane. (FEMA is not here yet. Obama = Bush) now they have local radio announcing that the cops are out of food and they want people with food to give them to call 911. No response for a heart attack,but response for a ham sandwich.
Hey, Juan.  My prayers that you and your loved ones get through this disaster safely and in good stead.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on October 07, 2016, 08:01:13 PM
Good to see things are back to normal around here.

heh heh, the eyes are changing position.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 07:49:13 PM
i guess because you chose to drop in with your oblivious conclusions?  that could be it. 

who is heather?

All these hostile, insult-filled posts. All this attention. I think maybe, underneath, you loof, luft, luv me. And respect me, even worse for you. You know, I've always liked you, in spite of your sometimes questionable behavior. I really wish you could know how much I like you.  ;) ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 08:25:13 PM
All these hostile, insult-filled posts. All this attention. I think maybe, underneath, you loof, luft, luv me. And respect me, even worse for you. You know, I've always liked you, in spite of your sometimes questionable behavior. I really wish you could know how much I like you.  ;) ;)

go fuck your mother.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 08:25:13 PM

The posts are starting to have a particular stalkerish/rapey quality to them.  Run, mv! :o

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 08:29:49 PM
go fuck your mother.

Seems to me that a guy this fired up this evening should have a  Gabcast..................

akwilly

I can't get bellgab on CPU only phone. Wtf?

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on October 07, 2016, 08:45:24 PM
I can't get bellgab on CPU only phone. Wtf?

Your computer might be pointed to a shitty dns server.

norland2424

Quote from: akwilly on October 07, 2016, 08:49:23 PM
MacBook laptop

Clean your cache and buy  anything with a different OS.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2016, 08:40:57 PM
Seems to me that a guy this fired up this evening should have a  Gabcast..................

Yes, my thoughts exactly! Huma Vandeven might be holding our mv against his will, though.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on October 07, 2016, 08:54:24 PM
Yes, my thoughts exactly! Huma Vandeven might be holding our mv against his will, though.

The real MV died in a fishing accident last year, this MV is an AI funded by hamas.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2016, 08:40:57 PM

Good idea. But this MV, the web version, never seems to show up on the Gabcast. We get the nice, mild-mannered, mildly risque radio version. At least, the two of them should try sharing a mike. That would be great radio, I think.

Quote from: norland2424 on October 07, 2016, 08:56:49 PM
The real MV died in a fishing accident last year, this MV is an AI funded by hamas.

They bred his clone replacement in Chelsea's apartment. Is nothing sacred?