• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2018, 04:20:55 PM
Charles Krauthammer died.  Brilliant man.  Great sense of humour.   Bummer.

starramus

I won't miss the old Kraut. His position was always so predictable much like the politically illiterate amerikkkans who frequent this site.

But onto more important things. As has been noted the Trumpster gets off too quickly and leaves everyone unsatisfied. Just ask Stormy, Melania, Ivanka, and especially Kimmy poo. Check out this Asian expert interview on the denuclearization of North Korea. You may get your much desired fire and fury from the Trumpster. He'll be throwing more bloody meat to you animals!

https://www.rt.com/shows/politicking-larry-king/430492-asia-expert-predicts-return-to/

Jackstar

Quote from: starramus on June 21, 2018, 04:49:53 PM
I won't miss the old Kraut.

I literally never heard of him before he collapsed. I mean, I know I'm pretty far out, but I had no idea how much geography mutes the keening of the New York literati.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2018, 04:20:55 PM
Charles Krauthammer died.  Brilliant man.  Great sense of humour.   Bummer.

America's shrink - too bad he couldn't have treated the recalcitrant left before he left.

Godspeed Dr. Krauthammer! :'(

starramus

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2018, 02:29:57 PM
Hey, Habib.  Have you considered sticking an RPG up your ass and launching yourself into Israel.

speaking of amerikkkan political illiterates. Habib wouldn't like me at all because i am a militant atheist. your woefully feeble retort says much more about you than you would want to reveal. go ahead and delete it. i won't tell anyone.

Quote from: starramus on June 21, 2018, 05:14:19 PM
wouldn't like me at all because i am a militant atheist

i'm shocked, truly.

Metron2267

I won't miss the old Kraut. His position was always so predictable much like the politically illiterate amerikkkans who frequent this site.

Consider what a fine and effective job you've done here of convincing others to adopt your Anti-American world view.

I hope no one is paying you for this troll. >:(

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 21, 2018, 05:18:35 PM
Consider what a fine and effective job you've done here of convincing others to adopt your Anti-American world view.

I hope no one is paying you for this troll. >:(

Metron2267

Habib wouldn't like me at all because i am a militant atheist.

Of course you are.... ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2018, 04:03:02 PM
Oh, An IRA terrorist, huh.  It's all coming together now.  You're a recovering Irish Catholic who is still pissed off over the Churches attitude towards abortion.  Sure, that's it.

And you've been passing for black all this time.  Diabolical!

P-A G-A-N. Born and raised. My mother is a Pagan too. From a long line of Welsh Witches. Goddess, you guys are dense!

My heroine

https://youtu.be/py3w5fttedA

Kidnostad3

But onto more important things. As has been noted the Trumpster gets off too quickly and leaves everyone unsatisfied. Just ask Stormy, Melania, Ivanka, and especially Kimmy poo. Check out this Asian expert interview on the denuclearization of North Korea. You may get your much desired fire and fury from the Trumpster. He'll be throwing more bloody meat to you animals!

https://www.rt.com/shows/politicking-larry-king/430492-asia-expert-predicts-return-to/

Wait, wait.  So you are under the impression that anyone is interested in the opinion of a retrograde communist true believer, jihadi worshipping shit for brains?  That in itself speaks volumes.  Maybe you should post on a board frequented by other willingly ignorant neo Bolsheviks where someone just might give a rat's ass about what you have to say.

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 05:34:17 PM
P-A G-A-N. Born and raised. My mother is a Pagan too. From a long line of Welsh Witches

My heroine

So much like your ideology, the pop product of an overwhelmingly semitic industry is your heroine? A long line of Welsh Witches weeps at your domestication.

Kidnostad3

P-A G-A-N. Born and raised. My mother is a Pagan too. From a long line of Welsh Witches

My heroine

https://youtu.be/py3w5fttedA

Pagan, huh.  I for one am impressed.

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

Don't mess with my boyz but really be careful of my gurlz. That's how I roll

ShayP

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

Much love to the old local chapter of the Pagans.  (Pittsburgh...circa 1982)  Regardless of their extracurricular activities, nobody came to my neighborhood to commit any crimes.  The police didn't even show up unless there was an absolute emergency.

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on June 21, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Much love to the old local chapter of the Pagans.  (Pittsburgh...circa 1982)  Regardless of their extracurricular activities, nobody came to my neighborhood to commit any crimes.  The police didn't even show up unless there was an emergency.

Shay! What the hell are you doing in this neighborhood?

TigerLily

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 21, 2018, 05:49:05 PM
So much like your ideology, the pop product of an overwhelmingly semitic industry is your heroine? A long line of Welsh Witches weeps at your domestication.

Not too worry. Still plenty of wild. And I denounce your evil anti-Semitic diatribe

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 06:02:44 PM
Shay! What the hell are you doing in this neighborhood?

Hey there lady!!!!  It's never been my stomping ground but I have observed, and occasionally dip my toes in the water.   ;)

Cheers to you!  Hope all is well.  :)

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on June 21, 2018, 06:06:48 PM
Hey there lady!!!!  It's never been my stomping ground but I have observed, and occasionally dip my toes in the water.   ;)

Cheers to you!  Hope all is well.  :)

Could be better. I'm stomping around this muck to release my current aggro tendencies

Happy Solstice!

albrecht

Much love to the old local chapter of the Pagans.  (Pittsburgh...circa 1982)  Regardless of their extracurricular activities, nobody came to my neighborhood to commit any crimes.  The police didn't even show up unless there was an absolute emergency.
Yeah, Pagans were around in East Coast areas. "Banditos" are also "good" at crime and violence. I think I saw a few at Slayer last night. Recall the Waco "shoot out" a few years ago and the Nordic Wars of past. A guy wanted to start a chapter of the Hell's Angels like a decade ago or so and someone shot him, sniper style, as he was entering a pizza place with his family from a highway over pass. While it was assumed it was a Bandito hit, nobody ever convicted.

Personally, I can't understand why wearing colors (of gangs or MCs) isn't probable cause. The vests "say" things like your club, if you've raped, what drugs you like, if you've killed,  if you've served time, etc. Just like Russia or MS-13 tattoos. Why shouldn't that be taken into account when granting immigration status or pulling someone over? Though I imagine the actual arms and drug dealing (or at least the ones done by the smarter ones) would be done not on a huge growling Harley wearing full colors?

TigerLily

San Diego has always been Mongols territory

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2018, 06:11:14 PM
Yeah, Pagans were around in East Coast areas. "Banditos" are also "good" at crime and violence. I think I saw a few at Slayer last night. Recall the Waco "shoot out" a few years ago and the Nordic Wars of past. A guy wanted to start a chapter of the Hell's Angels like a decade ago or so and someone shot him, sniper style, as he was entering a pizza place with his family from a highway over pass. While it was assumed it was a Bandito hit, nobody ever convicted.

Personally, I can't understand why wearing colors (of gangs or MCs) isn't probable cause. The vests "say" things like your club, if you've raped, what drugs you like, if you've killed,  if you've served time, etc. Just like Russia or MS-13 tattoos. Why shouldn't that be taken into account when granting immigration status or pulling someone over? Though I imagine the actual arms and drug dealing (or at least the ones done by the smarter ones) would be done not on a huge growling Harley wearing full colors?

Pagans are wiggers? oh fugg!

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 06:05:35 PM
Not too worry. Still plenty of wild. And I denounce your evil anti-Semitic diatribe

Observing disproportionately semitic industries is anti semitic now, lol. How fantastically compliant of you citizen!

Kidnostad3

speaking of amerikkkan political illiterates. Habib wouldn't like me at all because i am a militant atheist. your woefully feeble retort says much more about you than you would want to reveal. go ahead and delete it. i won't tell anyone.

Yet you have come out in support of bomb throwing Palestinians and other Muslim cutthroats.  Oh, I get it.  It's an enemy of my enemy thing.  So, you are just an anti American, atheistic, willingly-ignorant' retrograde neo Boshevik.  Isn't that what I said in my last post.  I don't remember saying anything about your having any sort of religious beliefs.  In fact, it is clear to even the most casual observer that you are totally without any sort of moral compass. 

TigerLily

Back on topic. I caught some of Trump's MN whinefest, I mean "rally". Between that and his raving at his cabinet today he is really looking like the weak and whiny bitch we already knew he was. Melania is more a man than he is

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 06:28:07 PM
Back on topic. I caught some of Trump's MN whinefest, I mean "rally". Between that and his raving at his cabinet today he is really looking like the weak and whiny bitch we already knew he was. Melania is more a man than he is
Are you implying a Michelle Obama thing, like the late Joan Rivers explicitly stated? I think Melania wears too many sheer dresses and her previous modeling pics pretty much disprove a "Michelle" Obama-type possibility....even with the state of photoshop, clever lighting, clothes, and extensive surgery or hormones....

Metron2267

P-A G-A-N. Born and raised. My mother is a Pagan too.

Whatever...

You need to thank Trump for his border children Executive Order, hypocrite.