• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: slippingaway on August 15, 2015, 01:24:19 PM
... but the Devil doesn't work like that, does she?  Seduction is the Devil's game, and she's good at it.

Yep. And then she hires the most bloodthirsty divorce attorney in town.

Zoxo

Quote from: Freyja on August 15, 2015, 12:11:27 PM
This may already have been asked, however this thread is so long that I may have missed it.

Are Art & Keith doing any promotion via YouTube or any other media channels to promote the show other than at artbell.com?

Currently there is an audio clip on the site reinforcing the promotion of unscreened calls.

Last night's show with Basiago was a MITD classic and would be a great program to get out there either either in it's entirety or in some highlight format for promotional purposes.

I realize that Art and Keith want listeners to access the program either live or via paid archives, however IMHO promoting a couple of shows or highlights from MITD programs may be another way to take the initial "blitz" further and allow those who don't know about the show and/or are unable to listen live to hear what they are missing.

John B Wells offers a similar deal: live show and paid archives, however he does put out some of the programs on YouTube so that new listeners have an opportunity to hear some of the programs to get a taste of what the offering is if one subscribes. Just a thought.....

I agree that it is a classic, and myself being a paid member think it should stay off of youtube... that being said however, it would be good for promotion! Maybe it would get more people subscribing (the more he gets, the more able to stay in biz, and I really don't want him to leave again!!!! )  :)  Maybe as a commercial, he could take some "spots" out of some of his new shows to make commercials etc.... (Jaz?) :)

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Art Bell on August 14, 2015, 07:58:06 PM
I did something today I never do, I listened to last night's show. What we heard was indeed the REAL thing. She was right in line with what Satan is, a trickster. Check out the part where she said yes, I can cast a spell and then the person goes to Hawaii and something wonderful happens to him. Presented like Satan's Council. Creepy

Art

It's been a while since I've thought about the other guy or his new studio in Hawaii. Interesting.

Does Art have his Witch?

+1 for Blanche

WildCard

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 15, 2015, 11:27:08 AM
<blah, blah, blah>

So...go call someone else a joke.

You ARE a joke.

I have better things to do than calm your fears.

That's a better line than, "be all you can be". Maybe you can learn new things.
But it's the same brand of bullshit - means nothing, has nothing to do with what you're quoting. But hey, at least you get the last word.

Speaking of which, here's a pro-tip - don't quote Art if what you're posting has nothing to do with the post you're quoting.

SaucyRossy

ONAN is many things. 

Many things.

An idiot, is not one of them.

Faustina

Excuse me people, I need help!!!!

There is a radio show playing right now on the Dark Matter Digital Network.  Not sure which one it is, but it seems that I just caught the last minute of an interview with Keith Rowland(!).  VERY eager to hear the whole interview, so am hoping I can catch an archive of this show.  THAT is why I need to figure out which one it is.  There is one guy talking, and he has not identified the show yet.  He did say that David Paulides is coming up in 15 minutes.

Oh, wait.... I think it is... PARANORMAL CENTRAL!!!!

Faustina

Quote from: Faustina on August 15, 2015, 02:58:25 PM
Excuse me people, I need help!!!!

There is a radio show playing right now on the Dark Matter Digital Network.  Not sure which one it is, but it seems that I just caught the last minute of an interview with Keith Rowland(!).  VERY eager to hear the whole interview, so am hoping I can catch an archive of this show.  THAT is why I need to figure out which one it is.  There is one guy talking, and he has not identified the show yet.  He did say that David Paulides is coming up in 15 minutes.

Oh, wait.... I think it is... PARANORMAL CENTRAL!!!!

Haha!!!!!  I found it!  (Gawd, I'm good).  Seems I didn't need y'all's help after all.  HERE is the show and I'm just about to listen to it!!!!  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5jSfds7GMg

Faustina

Since I'm here, I have a gripe.  Why does the schedule on darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com not list what is airing on Saturday afternoons!???  There is this big gap between 4:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.  This needs to be addressed.  Keith, I hope you're reading this.  (I'll pm you, too).

coaster

You have done a great deal of research? Doing what? Looking for scientific proof of things metaphysical? What are you, an idiot? One day, when you stop worshiping science and become just a little bit braver, perhaps you will begin to understand life a bit better.

I have personally seen these practices work...and know people who perform them. And it almost never about white light, in fact, quite the opposite. The Jesuits use them extensively, the Tibetans have perfected them, the Jewish beliefs make a whole sect out of them....all people who are serious about learning will one day end up studying mysticism. Mysticism is the study of power. And it doesn't limit itself to beakers and lab rats and slide rulers....because....well, because it is not stupid and it is not arrogant. And, above all, it is not afraid of how life really works.

So...go call someone else a joke. I have better things to do than calm your fears.
Derp.

coaster

Mysticism is the study of power. And it doesn't limit itself to beakers and lab rats and slide rulers....because....well, because it is not stupid and it is not arrogant. And, above all, it is not afraid of how life really works.

No offense, but this is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have read here. And I've read hundreds of Falkie's posts...

Art Bell

Well that's four Weeks in the hopper. Must say it is going very well. Everything seems to be just right and we are making changes and getting things working better all the time.

It sure is a me World out there and we seem to be integrating into it well. The audio quality even knocks my socks off and I am not easy to please in that area.

Again my thanks to my fellow members here on Bell Gab who made much of it possible!

Art

coaster

The audio quality is really something else. It sounds incredible.

CornyCrow

Quote from: slippingaway on August 15, 2015, 01:24:19 PM
This past week was epic, I'm going back now to listen to the rest of the Satanist show.  I could tell that the woman was seduced into Satanism, that much was obvious.  Art expected something scary, hairy, and hard to carry... but the Devil doesn't work like that, does she?  Seduction is the Devil's game, and she's good at it.
Maybe it's because I'm a straight woman, but I didn't find her seductive.  What I did see is that she tried to be, right up front with Art, but he told her not to go there (in different words).

coaster

Quote from: CornyCrow on August 15, 2015, 03:30:42 PM
Maybe it's because I'm a straight woman, but I didn't find her seductive. 
I'm a male and straight as an arrow, and I completely agree with you. I found she got defensive towards certain callers and avoided answering certain questions outright. Just another cape wearing loon imo. Nothing more than an attention seeking atheist.

Quote from: Art Bell on August 15, 2015, 03:27:34 PM
Well that's four Weeks in the hopper. Must say it is going very well. Everything seems to be just right and we are making changes and getting things working better all the time.

It sure is a me World out there and we seem to be integrating into it well. The audio quality even knocks my socks off and I am not easy to please in that area.

Again my thanks to my fellow members here on Bell Gab who made much of it possible!

Art

Hey Art,

Have you come to terms with Basiago's quantum bombshell from last night?

Neil

Art, let us all know where you found the fountain of youth!  I recall right before the show premiered in July, you were mentioning your age and expectations being too high. well, you may be 70, but you are as good as ever!  Noory thought you were winding down?  Hahahaha!

Zoxo

Art

Art, do you have confirmation now that JC Webster passed away? Or are we still not sure?

Faustina

Art

Agree.  It's going great so far.  You and Heather even got Basiago rescheduled SUPER fast when I complained so bitterly about it him not being on as scheduled.  You can probably see why I wanted him on so badly:  that man is fascinating.  Last night was Radio Gold.  (2nd fave guest so far -- Graham Hancock).

Stephen

Art
the sonics of the audio signal you're pushing down-line are spectacular Mr. Bell... bravo...

btw, the show last evening was absolutely wondrous... thanks...

also for (Redacted)... even if you didn't book this guy... you were there when it happened ... ASK FOR MORE MONEY!!!... DO IT NOW!!!... it's showbiz, baby...

sorry Art - couldn't resist...

AppealPlay

Art

Awesome stuff, Art!  Your interview with Andy Basiago was awesome.  In my opinion it's been the best MITD since you started. :)

CornyCrow

Quote from: Faustina on August 15, 2015, 03:40:24 PM
Agree.  It's going great so far.  You and Heather even got Basiago rescheduled SUPER fast when I complained so bitterly about it him not being on as scheduled.  You can probably see why I wanted him on so badly:  that man is fascinating.  Last night was Radio Gold.  (2nd fave guest so far -- Graham Hancock).
I'm glad that you spoke up.  He was fabulous.  He vacillated a bit sometimes, but not anything that I remember.  I don't believe him, but sometimes I don't reach that conclusion until I regain full consciousness in the morning.  It was a fun trip.

The only thing I'm curious about is how he knew about Art's job in Nutley?  Where would he have come across that, and if it's not general knowledge didn't he think that maybe Art didn't appreciate him broadcasting it?  He should have run that past Art first (maybe he did?).  It struck me as a bit insensitive.     

coaster

Quote from: CornyCrow on August 15, 2015, 03:54:50 PM
I'm glad that you spoke up.  He was fabulous.  He vacillated a bit sometimes, but not anything that I remember.  I don't believe him, but sometimes I don't reach that conclusion until I regain full consciousness in the morning.  It was a fun trip.

The only thing I'm curious about is how he knew about Art's job in Nutley?  Where would he have come across that, and if it's not general knowledge didn't he think that maybe Art didn't appreciate him broadcasting it?  He should have run that past Art first (maybe he did?).  It struck me as a bit insensitive.     
Wasn't it mentioned in Art's book?

BellBoy

Art

I've enjoyed every minute of your show, to date, Art. Seems like the good old times are brand spanking new again. Thank you and keeep kicking ass!

We're all time travellers now on this desert ride, baby!

wr250

Quote from: onan on August 15, 2015, 07:43:53 AM
Facebook is an insult to any form of intimacy.
or sanity for that matter

K_Dubb

Quote from: Mebee on August 15, 2015, 08:24:51 AM
Then I [like]suppose I/we should [like]be content to [like]have a flood of [like]pop culture [like]lead us all to speak as if we are all vapid 15-year-old [like]Valley Girls.

Oh goodness no, speak however you want; that's the point.  Accent and dialect snobbery is a relict of rotten nineteenth-century European classism that has no place in 'murricah.

GravitySucks

Was your guest trying to tell you she put a spell on the host of C2C for when he finally goes to his studio in Hawaii?

RoseGirl

Quote from: WildCard on August 15, 2015, 02:46:54 PM
You ARE a joke.

That's a better line than, "be all you can be". Maybe you can learn new things.
But it's the same brand of bullshit - means nothing, has nothing to do with what you're quoting. But hey, at least you get the last word.

Speaking of which, here's a pro-tip - don't quote Art if what you're posting has nothing to do with the post you're quoting.

Go play 'good troll, bad troll' on the 'Bella-Haven is Live thread' with your friend LW....you won't be fed by me.

WildCard

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 15, 2015, 04:36:14 PM
Go play 'good troll, bad troll' on the 'Bella-Haven is Live thread'

Where you are concerned, I am always bad troll, as it was is the beginning, is now, ever shall be.  World without end. Amen.

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 15, 2015, 04:36:14 PM
with your friend LW....you won't be fed by me.

Where do you get this shit? Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. You rival Dames.

CornyCrow

Quote from: coaster on August 15, 2015, 03:57:03 PM
Wasn't it mentioned in Art's book?
Oh, then I apologize.  I'd never read the books. I was, at the time, sick of the gloom and doom broadcasting coupled with advertisers selling emergency food and equipment.  Ok, then this guest could have found out there.  I though Art had said the information was not readily available, but maybe it's my mind playing tricks.  Thanks.

I hate it when Canadians fight.