• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 12:39:25 PM

Look at him feeling up that globe. Probably has his hands on Titicaca. Disgusting.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 03:13:24 PM
En Passant.

Here now, there’s no reason to call me a piss ant. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 03:26:28 PM
How about it's just well past fucking time to do this?  And really, what are 'we' bargaining for?  Decades past and future of Haji pissing in everyone's punchbowl?  Better Haji learn the bitch slap and stand the fuck down, behave like 21st century humans and not 6th century sub-humans.  And I'm pretty certain that Frank Sinatra would back me on this.

Fuckin’ A dude!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 03:26:28 PM
How about it's just well past fucking time to do this?  And really, what are 'we' bargaining for?  Decades past and future of Haji pissing in everyone's punchbowl?  Better Haji learn the bitch slap and stand the fuck down, behave like 21st century humans and not 6th century sub-humans.  And I'm pretty certain that Frank Sinatra would back me on this.

I agree but I'd also like to see Israel settle the fuck down too; and I'm not just talking about in the middle east.  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2017, 05:22:13 PM
I agree but I'd also like to see Israel settle the fuck down too; and I'm not just talking about in the middle east.  ;)

Those Rabbi's still giving you hard looks at the deli?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 05:38:34 PM
Those Rabbi's still giving you hard looks at the deli?

You know what I mean.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2017, 05:40:57 PM
You know what I mean.

Say the words, dude.  Then we can have a discussion. 

paladin1991

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 05:45:38 PM

Mossad annnnnd?   Mossad annnnnd?  Mossad annnnd?

Smoking the Reefer.

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 12:39:25 PM
Speaking of election fraud, that little puke senator Al Franken - the guy who originally stole that senate seat using the same tactics Al Gore tried in 2000 - may resign this week.  The female Democrat senators are telling him to, I don't think he survives that.  His only chance may be to claim he's actually an American Indian

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democratic-female-lawmakers-call-for-franken-to-step-down/ar-BBGiYx1?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp 

Which is good news for you readers out there, this one will soon be available in the thrift shops, 10 for $1.

The Making of Al Franken - The Giant of the Senate

https://youtu.be/A3EkNj9JD54

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 12:28:53 PM
It's not further pointlessly agitating people

Obama's foreign policy left us with a complete mess.  The Iran deal undid decades of work isolating them.  The leader of Turkey is an Islamo-fascist.  Terrorism grew almost unchecked in the Sahara, Syria, Sinai, Somalia.  It's a growing problem in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, etc. 

I suggest doing what we can to isolate Iran (again) with the goal of regime change, and a carrot and stick approach with Turkey.  Let Israel handle with the Palestinians.  And continue to assist our allies world wide in hunting down these various groups and killing as many as we an find.  People there can do the job if we choose the right allies, provide assistance with a mix of supplies, diplomatic support, weapons, special forces, air strikes, drones. 

These groups are weak.  It's why they need to resort to terror in the first place.  In Obama we had an Islamophile overly sympathetic to their loathing of the west, and wasn't much interested in containing them.  For these groups, just continue disrupting, harassing and attacking them.  Keep them on the run.  It's going to take awhile.

Are there any Middle East Dictators you'd like to suggest be decapitated, for the world, to be, a better place??

Up All Night

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 06, 2017, 04:03:47 PM
Look at him feeling up that globe. Probably has his hands on Titicaca. Disgusting.

He's pointing out where in Northern Canada he'll be moving to if things go South.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Up All Night on December 06, 2017, 05:54:03 PM
I'm sorry, my Billionaire Dance Card if Full.

And, it's all Donald, all the time.  :D

That's good because that's what they're talking about too. Seriously, if you want to know just how far down the surveillance rabbit hole goes listen to what these men have to say.  ;)

Quote from: Up All Night on December 06, 2017, 05:49:17 PM
The Making of Al Franken - The Giant of the Senate

https://youtu.be/A3EkNj9JD54

El Oh El.

The reason he could put a title like that on a book, a picture of himself like that on the cover is because he knows the lame stream media wouldn't ever say a thing about his over the top pretentiousness.  All the Ds know they are safe from any criticism about anything they do.

And yet Rush knows enough to keep his hands to himself,
and his lips off other people while at work, and still has his job.

Geez, look at this pretentious fool in this image

He was very prescient.  Who wouldn't want to read more of the same.  At least he'll have his literary career to fall back on.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2017, 11:09:12 PM
I just know that any example you provide will be easily countered. Often they seem like they'll be damaging to him but within a matter of day or two it's usually all turned around again and what Trump said is confirmed.

I don't know what this has to do with anything. 

My posts were about pointless insults and dumb comments that drive people away and make him look like a fool.  I don't think he should stop tweeting, unless that's the only way he can filter himself - I just want him to think first, limit himself to tweets that have a purpose and push forward his agenda, and try to show some respect for his office.

And please don't tell me all the other presidents showed respect for the office, so Trump shouldn't.