• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2019, 03:46:51 PM
If by 'helps' you mean 'make it ten times as horrifying', then yes.

I breifly dropped by Erinn's live you tube channel. Erinn does an amazing Jason Callan impersonation.

If you're looking for helpful content, tune into the Big Guy!

https://youtu.be/4an9ZCrrV4c

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 21, 2019, 07:49:32 PM
I breifly dropped by Erinn's live you tube channel. Erinn does an amazing Jason Callan impersonation.

If you're looking for helpful content, tune into the Big Guy!

https://youtu.be/4an9ZCrrV4c
So, what's the story, crow? Are you alive, or dead?*

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2019, 01:37:43 AM
...If you really hate it then shut it down and everybody forgets about you, along with the positive stuff that made you start the thing in the first place...
Somebody should probably:

1. Tell Heather that is how it works.
2. Tell the people on Ellgab that is how it works.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoRtkyRFvLY

#BankingErrors
#SendaSimilarities
#EarlyBirthdayGiftGriftSavedTheDay
#MommyDon'tPawnMyRing

Rain

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2019, 05:45:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoRtkyRFvLY

#BankingErrors
#SendaSimilarities
#EarlyBirthdayGiftGriftSavedTheDay
#MommyDon'tPawnMyRing

Damn brig. She really didn't like that.

you should all be ashamed of yourselves! Erinn is not George Senda!

https://youtu.be/AKEqinmRYgY

Lilith

#badBrigShoutoutNo.2.

I though Erinn said she wasn't going to read here anymore...

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2019, 03:36:19 PM
#badBrigShoutoutNo.2.

I thought Erinn said she wasn't going to read here anymore...

BRIG!!! you're the bane of our sweet Erinn's existence.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 22, 2019, 03:37:54 PM

Two days ago, it was Jason Callan.  I wonder who will be next?

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2019, 03:42:20 PM
Two days ago, it was Jason Callan.  I wonder who will be next?

my god, i wouldn't dare make a move against her! im am but a lowly channel with only a meager 56 subscribers. pls Erinn, im not your enemy.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 22, 2019, 03:45:15 PM
my god, i wouldn't dare make a move against her! im am but a lowly channel with only a meager 56 subscribers. pls Erinn, im not your enemy.

Don't worry Richard Groyper, I don't think you will be next.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 22, 2019, 03:45:15 PM

You're not selling yourself. Think of the blue haired crowd out there with disposable income ready to blow it all on a nice young man. You just need to find the right angle and they'll be sending you pics of their varicose veins in no time.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 22, 2019, 03:37:54 PM

Did you hear the veiled threat, where Erinn gives me a year and a half to live?  I saved that.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2019, 04:07:56 PM
You're not selling yourself. Think of the blue haired crowd out there with disposable income ready to blow it all on a nice young man. You just need to find the right angle and they'll be sending you pics of their varicose veins in no time.

...and maybe even their feet. 

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2019, 04:07:56 PM

i would never take advantage of innocent cat ladies in such a manner! however, i suppose i could use some extra spending  money...

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2019, 04:00:41 PM
Don't worry Richard Groyper, I don't think you will be next.

brig, why did Erinn say you were going to be dead within a year? i admit that took me aback. in fact, it almost sounded like a threat. i could be wrong though.

the 5:55 mark, very ominous.

https://youtu.be/AKEqinmRYgY

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2019, 04:14:46 PM
Did you hear the veiled threat, where Erinn gives me a year and a half to live?  I saved that.

tbh it sounded like she was signaling a hitman or possibly subconsciously admitting to casting voodoo spells on you. the power of 🔥LIT CITY🔥 will protect you. so say we all!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 22, 2019, 04:25:12 PM
tbh it sounded like she was signaling a hitman or was subconsciously admitting to casting a voodoo spells on you. the power of 🔥LIT CITY🔥 will protect you. so say we all!

Did you see where the pink garden gnome had mysteriously fallen over?  She even made sure to bring our attention to it.  I suspect that may have been when she tried to cast her voodoo spell on me.

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2019, 04:26:59 PM
Did you see where the pink garden gnome had mysteriously fallen over?  She even made sure to bring our attention to it.  I suspect that may have been when she tried to cast her voodoo spell on me.

indeed, this revelation is very concerning. we must be vigilant. i hope you're in a safe place. you might think about surrounding your residence with salt to ward off evil spirits and physic attacks.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 22, 2019, 04:31:27 PM
indeed, this revelation is very concerning. we must be vigilant. i hope you're in a safe place. you might think about surrounding your residence with salt to ward off evil spirits and physic attacks

Thank You Richard Groyper.  No need to worry, I'm surrounded by friends, and have very good karma.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2019, 04:26:59 PM
Or a member of the legion attacking her property

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2019, 04:36:23 PM

Thank You Richard Groyper.  No need to worry, I'm surrounded by friends, and have very good karma.

ive been on the phone with my old friend Chief Squatting Elk. he has instructed me to review my Tony Hillerman books and hang up any dreamcatchers over my bed. i will also be turning all of my kachina dolls around with their backs towards me. my house is now protected by power Hopi spirit magic.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 22, 2019, 05:09:23 PM
ive been on the phone with my old friend Chief Squatting Elk. he has instructed me to review my Tony Hillerman books and hang up any dreamcatchers over my bed. i will also be turning all of my kachina dolls around with their backs towards me.

Please Thank Chief Squatting Elk for me.  Tell him, I can feel the wonderful energy!  I too, have my dreamcatcher in place, always.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 22, 2019, 05:17:33 PM
Erinn is on the attack again.

My goodness, That was even sooner than I had suspected.  Next?  LOL

My goodness, The virtue signaling in this video was a bit much IMO, but even virtue signaling is entertaining in its own way.

#FrickinDramaChannel

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2019, 05:28:47 PM
My goodness, That was even sooner than I had suspected.  Next?  LOL

My goodness, The virtue signaling in this video was a bit much IMO, but even virtue signaling is entertaining in its own way.

#FrickinDramaChannel

if you ever question Erinn's pool, you will get the horns!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 22, 2019, 05:38:15 PM
if you ever question Erinn's pool swamp, you will get the horns!

FIFY

It sounded, in this video, like Erinns house and yard has suffered some neglect.

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2019, 05:52:41 PM
FIFY

It sounded, in this video, like Erinns house and yard has suffered some neglect.

i have flashbacks of watching Jurassic Park in my youth. everytime i see her back yard im waiting for a raptor to jump out at the screen. clever girl.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2019, 04:36:23 PM

That's good. I hope then when i die i go out trolling with a smile on my face, it's the best way.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2019, 04:14:46 PM
Be very careful Brig.

https://youtu.be/eKwk1ko6ceQ

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 22, 2019, 06:01:41 PM
That's good. I hope then when i die i go out trolling with a smile on my face, it's the best way.

So Say We ALL!

Praise MV!