• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 05:50:43 PM
And Redskins. But what about the animals? They deserve some dignity. Lions, Bears, Dolphins, assorted avians. And I find Rams especially sexist

Edit: how about Drunken Irish. That's not racist

And what about the Cubs for god’s sake.  Is nothing sacred?

analog kid

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2017, 06:16:43 PM
The five richest counties in the U.S. adjoin the District  of Columbia and they all vote Democrat.  Enough said.

If you want to live like a Republican, vote like a Democrat.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on December 13, 2017, 06:33:39 PM

Though only if you're actually a Democratic politician, apparently.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: analog kid on December 13, 2017, 06:33:39 PM

Wow, that’s heavy.  I’m gonna hafta think about that one for awhile.

analog kid

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2017, 06:37:04 PM
Wow, that’s heavy.  I’m gonna hafta think about that one for awhile.

You keep using that word, Marty. Is there something wrong with the Earth's gravitational pull in 1985?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: analog kid on December 13, 2017, 06:42:07 PM
You keep using that word, Marty. Is there something wrong with the Earth's gravitational pull in 1985?

What word is that and who the fuck is Marty.  Okay, you’re really Swishypants aren’t you?

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 05:50:43 PM
And Redskins. But what about the animals? They deserve some dignity. Lions, Bears, Dolphins, assorted avians. And I find Rams especially sexist

Edit: how about Drunken Irish. That's not racist
I don't equate animal rights with human rights.
True about Fighting Irish (recall Phil Hendrie's bit about it) but imagine if a franchise owner (maybe a Marge Schott type) had a team name of Drunken Injuns or Single-mother Blacks. Might have some statistical probabilities and a certain amount of truth but there would be outrage.

analog kid

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2017, 06:50:14 PM
What word is that and who the fuck is Marty.  Okay, you’re really Swishypants aren’t you?

Some day you'll have an Oprah moment.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on December 13, 2017, 06:57:02 PM

That's your problem! You've been pussified by a CIA op.  :D

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 06:29:39 PM
But my History profs will be very disappointed in me
It depends, actually. What school, age of the Professor/teacher, where/when they got their degree, what level of education, etc. There are a lot of people getting decent marks by spouting off leftist talking points and, in some cases, the professor are afraid to give out bad grades- even when an essay might be riddled with basic grammatical errors- lest they offend (the student activist, the student's parent(s,) other faculty, the media, the protesters, the administration, etc.) In some cases people are advanced for a thing called "social promotion." Some schools, even Ivy League, are eliminating GPA and class rank (at least for first few years) and giving "safe spaces" when students are offended by history subjects.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: analog kid on December 13, 2017, 06:57:02 PM

No, I pretty much stay the same weight and don’t endorse gay political organizers with Marxist beliefs.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2017, 07:01:38 PM
No, I pretty much stay the same weight and don’t endorse gay political organizers with Marxist beliefs.
Oprah is also a Chicago-based homosexual political organizer with Marxist beliefs? Oh wait she is a billionaire so maybe it was the last part that made the description different from Obama.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 05:56:46 PM
He seems to prefer video. Maybe he can't read without sounding out the words

We do know that he was able to score a job at Mickey D's because the new terminals have pictures of the food on the keys rather than numbers.

The clear winners in Alabama last night were George Soros, the Hollywood liberal elite, and Pol Pot. I couldn't be happier!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 13, 2017, 07:31:42 PM
We do know that he was able to score a job at Mickey D's because the new terminals have pictures of the food on the keys rather than numbers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 13, 2017, 07:32:42 PM
The clear winners in Alabama last night were George Soros, the Hollywood liberal elite, and Pol Pot. I couldn't be happier!

When do you plan to start executing professionals en masse?

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-9wy3zCk_k

You think he's sexist, Mika? When I need to hear from a dumb, spoiled, globalist cunt I'll let you know.  ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 03:27:50 AM
Dude, I get that you're nostalgic for the 80s but we're not going back to that. Too many have woken since.  ;)

I give you another chance to point out where I'm wrong on Trump, and this all you can come up with?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 03:31:31 AM
Well, contrary to what the Canadians say about me here I do have a life and wasn't here. I'm not hanging on all your posts. Now I'll just be scrolling past them or ridiculing them when I see fit.  ;)

You posted 75 comments before you came up with your copycat response. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 08:42:19 PM
You posted 75 comments before you came up with your genius response to that one.

Maybe I just didn't see it before I went out but noticed it later. I dunno. I'll leave it to those obsessed with my posting history to analyze.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 08:40:17 PM
I give you another chance to point out where I'm wrong on Trump, and this all you can come up with?

Can we be specific and tell me on what issue we're talking here?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 08:47:21 PM
Maybe I just didn't see it before I went out but noticed it later. I'll leave it to those obsessed with my posting history to analyze.

I see.  So you went back several pages, found a post you overlooked, and decided to repeat what I said about your posts?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 08:49:30 PM
Can we be specific and tell me on what issue we're talking here?

Don't bother.  If you had a response worth posting you'd have done so.

But feel free to go back and read through the criticisms.  In fact I encourage you to read them as many times as it takes for them to sink in.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 08:50:24 PM
I see.  So you went back several pages, found a post you overlooked, and decided to repeat what I said about your posts?

???

Do an expose' on Swishypants next!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 08:51:57 PM
Don't bother.  If you had a response worth posting you'd have done so.

But feel free to go back and read through the criticisms.  In fact I encourage you to read them as many times as it takes for them to sink in.

Some things you need to let go of to move on. You know, like Hillary's emails.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 08:54:02 PM
Some things you need to let go of to move on. You know, like Hillary's emails.  :D

No worries, your're in fine company.

Let's see, who are some of the other Trumptards around here... Falkie, Heather, MV, Art Bell, Tiger Lily, Norry...