• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

coaster

zeebo

Quote from: coaster on October 20, 2015, 12:44:02 AM
Quite possibly the worst radio I've ever heard. Leo's uhs and umms are fucking brutal. I love it haha.

Damn I missed this, sounds priceless.  I'll try and check it out tomorrow if 1) I can find out where it is and 2) it's not cancelled yet.

hehe I missed this too, sounds like an audio abortion took place.  Is there a link to hear a replay?

K_Dubb

I believe I heard J Neil say, as an awkward non sequitur, that a shop class pelted him with rocks.  Presumably when he was young.  That explains a lot.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2015, 06:23:37 AM
I believe I heard J Neil say, as an awkward non sequitur, that a shop class pelted him with rocks.  Presumably when he was young.  That explains a lot.

Rocks and garbage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV7BD7O1n7w

chefist

When I was listening they just couldn't stop mentioning "the other show"...they gave more advertising for MITD than trying to promote their own shitty show...pathetic...

AppealPlay

Quote from: chefist on October 20, 2015, 07:51:37 AM
When I was listening they just couldn't stop mentioning "the other show"...they gave more advertising for MITD than trying to promote their own shitty show...pathetic...

Did the Alongside Night guy mention sock puppets?

b_dubb

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2015, 06:23:37 AM
Should've used larger rocks

Quote from: chefist on October 20, 2015, 07:51:37 AM

That's adorable that they think they're anywhere near a footing that would enable them to say "the other show". That's actually the only thing Dave can say and not sound like a total ass.

I'm sorry I missed it.

AppealPlay

I give the show sixty days before either host self destructs and takes their marbles elsewhere.

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 20, 2015, 12:11:51 AM
Are you saying he's a pipe smoker? A knob-gobbler?

Let's just say that he may be 'inclined.'  I understand he likes to play music on the bagpipe or male organ.

Anagrams! 

Of the rascal
Taco flasher
He farts cola
Lash at force

And my favorite: A sloth farce

bateman

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 20, 2015, 09:06:16 AM
I give the show sixty days before either host self destructs and takes their marbles elsewhere.

I think you're being generous.

Ciardelo

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 20, 2015, 11:21:40 AM
Let's just say that he may be 'inclined.'  I understand he likes to play music on the bagpipe or male organ.
So what he does is play the pork bassoon? Or perhaps he pipes the first mate aboard?  Is that what we are talking about here?

Quote from: pyewacket on October 20, 2015, 02:54:07 PM
I thought he reminded me of someone! So that's what became of Harcourt Fenton Mudd.

Nah, Harcourt Fenton Mudd had charisma.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on October 20, 2015, 08:50:17 AM
That's adorable that they think they're anywhere near a footing that would enable them to say "the other show".

jeeze.  no kidding.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 20, 2015, 12:28:50 AM
So I went back and am listening now. Leo is absolutely dreadful at speaking on the radio. Every 4th word is "uhh" and he is constantly stuttering. Schulman isn't any better. Nevermind they are complete idiots, but they are absolutely the worst radio hosts I've ever heard.

Is there anywhere i can listen to this?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on October 20, 2015, 04:24:41 PM
https://youtu.be/Ge6QPJfrGcY

That bad huh? Just curious to know what someone who spent their entire life doing, would sound like. I had a feeling this is what would have happened.

- Michael