• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

chefist

Quote from: jneilschulman on November 15, 2015, 06:10:07 PM
Thank you but I'm not interested in raising the profile on my former business relationship with Leo Ashcraft. That's the trouble I'm aiming to avoid.

Oh not that! Just clear the air and get your side of things...right now all Arts audience thinks you and Leo are partners... You can clear everything up

wr250

Quote from: chefist on November 15, 2015, 06:42:27 PM
Oh not that! Just clear the air and get your side of things...right now all Arts audience thinks you and Leo are partners... You can clear everything up

i say let this whole unsavory affair fade into the nothingness that it is.

AceAzzameen

Extremely rude behavior for posters here to treat a guest like he's in an interrogation room.

paladin1991

Quote from: AceAzzameen on November 16, 2015, 08:11:46 AM
Extremely rude behavior for posters here to treat a guest like he's in an interrogation room.
Hi Dave! :D

BellBoy

Quote from: AceAzzameen on November 16, 2015, 08:11:46 AM

Last time I checked, everyone posting on this forum, appeared to be a fully registered user. To which "guest" are you referring and why should we treat anyone posting, as somehow different and meriting "special" treatment? If the fucking Pope, himself, came on here and acted like an arrogant, insufferable little cock, I'd call him out on it.

AceAzzameen

You're absolutely right. And when I see  amateur internet detectives doing what they do online, I'll call it out.

"well, SOMEONE fired those rounds at Art's house..." give me a break.

Quote from: chefist on November 15, 2015, 06:06:41 PM
No trouble at all...we just want to know your take on things... PM me and let's set it up!

An episode about a spinoff show that's no longer on and will never be on again on a podcast about a message board about a show that the other show spun off from?

Hook me up!

(you people are nuts)

albrecht

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on November 17, 2015, 09:43:14 AM
An episode about a spinoff show that's no longer on and will never be on again on a podcast about a message board about a show that the other show spun off from?

Hook me up!

(you people are nuts)
Ha, a great explanation. I can't wait for the the podcast explaining it!  And, yes, yes, we are. :)

zeebo

I hope there's a live chat for this.

MV/Liberace!

I'm doubtful any user of this forum has had sex.  With a girl.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on November 17, 2015, 07:59:05 PM

You are forgetting about PonyBoySunset

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 17, 2015, 08:07:25 PM
You are forgetting about PonyBoySunset

i have it on good authority she only scissors, and only with trucker women.  doesn't count.

DynamoHum

Busted. I am however, not a guy. I'm strictly hetero. Apart from that one time, but we only kissed so it doesn't count.

Barfly

Well i got a kid so i know i did it at least once.
Are we talking Clinton sex? Please define.
Oral and anal with a woman are not sex correct?
Cigar is optional?
So confused.

henge0stone

I heard boobs feel like sandbags, is this true?

JC Collins

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 10, 2015, 04:09:17 AM
What do you think of the new guy taking over the show?

Seems everything has been a disaster.

Jermy literally drove the 1st guest Ed Opperman right off the show hahahahaha!  Some real amazing interview skills on display.   Story apparently is Leo only 'knew' the new host for 2-3 days before handing him the reigns to the flagship enterprise.  Go figure

DynamoHum

There really isn't enough popcorn in the entire world for this. I am enjoying it all entirely too much.

the_peeve

I love a great train wreck. How do I listen in?

found it... regrettably

zmbabwe

Tonight's show was actually quite good, but that may just be because the guest was David John Oates.

whoozit

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 21, 2015, 06:09:11 AM
Tonight's show was actually quite good, but that may just be because the guest was David John Oates.
Are you a time traveler?  Your tenses confuse me.

zmbabwe

Quote from: whoozit on November 21, 2015, 09:35:39 AM
Are you a time traveler?  Your tenses confuse me.

What do you mean?  He was the guest last night.