• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

Roswells, Art

Whomever the administrator of their website is posted "Welcome aboard WZQR!" I followed the link (click on Bill Bro's name in the comment he responded to).  You just have to see it for yourself:

http://www.wzqrtalks.com/

coaster

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 27, 2015, 12:31:17 AM
Whomever the administrator of their website is posted "Welcome aboard WZQR!" I followed the link (click on Bill Bro's name in the comment he responded to).  You just have to see it for yourself:

Haha

¡Ay, caramba!

Lord Grantham

[attachment id=1 msg=567943]
This show put towns like Tool, Gun Barrel City, and Cross Roads on the map!

Ciardelo

oy

zmbabwe

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 27, 2015, 09:51:41 PM
Was he still drunk? No f-bombs?

No f-bombs, and definitely less drunk.  He did refer to publishing his drunken ramblings on some libertarian outlet.

henge0stone

Listened to a bit of this trainwreck. It was a pile of UMMMM followed by Neil saying its bad when the police use too much force, no shit. Didn't even hear leo, did he get kicked off his own show?

weeberwubber

Quote from: henge0stone on October 27, 2015, 10:43:16 PM
Listened to a bit of this trainwreck. It was a pile of UMMMM followed by Neil saying its bad when the police use too much force, no shit. Didn't even hear leo, did he get kicked off his own show?

Probably just out enjoying some hobby or another like maybe creating kinetic sculpture to interact with another's space. I mean, hey, done one test show you've done em all.

zmbabwe

Quote from: henge0stone on October 27, 2015, 10:43:16 PM

Leo was not supposed to be on tonight, but I think they had techincal issues and now are playing a rerun.

zmbabwe

No show tonight.  Leo's in the hospital.   :(   :'(

Ciardelo

Quote from: zmbabwe on October 29, 2015, 09:02:54 PM
Oh that's no good. Thanks for the update.

AppealPlay

Quote from: zmbabwe on October 29, 2015, 09:02:54 PM

Bummer.  As much as I think he's a fool I don't wish anything bad upon him.  I do hope it's nothing serious. :-\

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 29, 2015, 09:37:09 PM
Bummer.  As much as I think he's a fool I don't wish anything bad upon him.  I do hope it's nothing serious. :-\

Indeed. Here is hoping Leo has a speedy recovery.

coaster

So Schulman has nothing to do tonight. Let's hope he doesn't decide to shoot up Art's place again.

Sean92008

What Leo failed to do is create the backstory of why he went to the hospital. 

I have to guess that he's faking it to get sympathy clicks on some GoogleAds pages...  or the steriods he took made his pee-pee get so small he's "back urinating" (a technique he learned from Thailand).

zmbabwe

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 29, 2015, 09:57:42 PM
Why is he in the hospital? Anyone know?

No word yet.  J Neil Schulman just said he received a message from Leo's wife that Leo is in the hospital.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: zmbabwe on October 29, 2015, 10:07:15 PM
No word yet.  J Neil Schulman just said he received a message from Leo's wife that Leo is in the hospital.

hmm. OK, thank you.

popple

This is where he shuts down the show for health reasons.

norland2424

Quote from: popple on October 29, 2015, 11:59:14 PM

funny thing is leo has been gone for a few days it seems.

J Neil Schulman
October 27 at 6:34pm · Pahrump, NV ·

OK, Panic Time for J Neil Schulman! The inestimable Leo Ashcraft has told me I'm on my own tonight in hosting Alongside Night Radio! Will there be dead air? Can I navigate mandatory breaks for our new broadcast affiliates? Do I actually have enough in my noggin to talk about for three hours?

Tune in tonight to find out whether the trolls have had my number all along!

Great interview with Neil Degrasse Tyson last night.

Alongside Night is going to explode.

OOoooohhhh Man, that's too much ! ! Hey, click on the program schedule to get a nice big fat 404 Error Not Found. LMFAO ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: zmbabwe on October 29, 2015, 10:07:15 PM

Leo is married?! To a woman?!

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 29, 2015, 09:05:20 PM
Oh that's no good. Thanks for the update.

Was this a result of his 'dental appointment?'

paladin1991

Quote from: popple on October 29, 2015, 11:59:14 PM

Much more believable than, 'My show sucked balls and nobody but BellGabbers tried to listen.'