• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 18, 2017, 05:07:08 AM
The story intrigued me and i'm still thinking about it all tonight, could some of the story be true ... I know the stories are untrue or at least very very far from the whole truth. I went back to Amazon and read what I could of the book, the author is actually a pretty good writer, and she wrote a long Afterword section because she was aware that readers would be skeptical and probably conclude the siblings were mentally ill in some way so she set about defending them and their story with the typical apologetics used to defend paranormal, pseudoscience, conspiracy theorists, anybody who rational people write off as kooks. She gives it a pretty good try and it did for me anyway give me some ideas about Steven and Dianne. When she wrote this book she was unaware that the BBC actually did a documentary titled Our Father The Serial Killer with the full cooperation of the siblings in 2003, the film crew spent months with them. The producer/director of the film contacted Sondra London when he found out Dianne had written a memoir with Sondra's help. He is sympathetic to them, he was saddened that both siblings still are hanging on to it. Unlike Sondra London the film makers actually did research, they tried to find any evidence that would support their claims, and we are talking about DOZENS of murders they claim to have witnessed their father commit. They found absolutely nothing. Sondra London left important information out when she was on Coast. These stories came out when Steven and Dianne in their 40s and dealing with their dying mother and now elderly infirm father who to them was a monster. There is a much younger brother, I think mentally handicapped who the father molested and they are struggling with the decision of what to do with the father and brother once the mother passed away. So the story is that during this stressful period memories, these wild stories, emerge from Steven in great detail. He shares them with Dianne and the same memories come flooding back to her. Of course, this seems pretty implausible. But we do know that abused and sexually molested children do repress memories and fall victim to major mental disorders usually later in age.

I can see siblings who grew up in an extremely dysfunctional and abusive household, in the situation they found themselves back in their childhood home at 40 plus years old, confronting their past which stirs long repressed memories to emerge, false memories included. The human brain/mind is incredible that way. Even normal people will construct or re-construct events from memory that are filled with errors or things that never happened. I just don't understand how bizarre and outlandish their stories are and detailed.... Now that I'm playing amateur psychiatrist it starts making sense, Steven wants the world to know how bad their father was so let's make him into the uncontested worst human being ever.  He and his sister are helpless victims, it's not enough to be the victim of an abusive father, so he invents the bizarre story that he and his sister became victims of the government's top secret mind control program, MK Ultra. He and his sister are obviously suffering from some serious mental disorder, they aren't con artists, not of the usual variety anyway.
==================================
'Allo!
With you am i yet temporarily...
I saw some transcripts & blurbs that fit in here.
This story of the evil parent and MK_Ultra seems to be based on an number of other stories that have been partially proven.
Mythicised seemingly as if an re-cycling of the 1980's "satanic panic' era.
All the themes of this fit.
Some recent news reports from both coasts are possibly connecting the dots.
Firstly,local news in Seattle about an family of batchelors in Green Lake/Meridian that could have abducted and killed an number of children in alleged sacrifices to the devil.
This case has seemed to have sputtered out,over-topped by usual scandals,yet an satanic panic promoted to distract from political and clerical pedophilacs in office here.
Secondly,an prominent tv news station in New York state has shown an two-hour documentry about 'witch religionists' makeing up an sisable part of the population of the hudson valley area.
Said docu not apparently hostile in tone,for once.
"B_B"
PS:
No Logo:
"[7VF]"

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 19, 2017, 01:39:31 PM
On Jonathan Cahn last night.
Several things Cahn has said are just factually wrong. 
1.Abortion in the U.S was legalized in 1973.
2.Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas from 1979-1981 and then from 1983-1992.  He was defeated for reelected in 1980.

So, Cahn might claim that Clinton was also Arkansas Attorney General from 1977-1979. But, Cahn said Clinton was a 'national figure.'
If Clinton was a 'national figure' as Arkansas Attorney General, then Barack Obama was as much a national figure as a State Senator.
So, either way Cahn's claims of the timelines don't work.  Also, Osama Bin Laden also long predated President Clinton.

In terms of his opinions, I think Cahn's claims that Trump was elected to 'drain the swamp' is laughable, Trump clearly ran to get as much for himself and his family as possible.  Also, Cahn's claiming that the U.S was founded as a moral nation when the U.S had slavery.... I can't think of too many things more immoral than slavery.  If Cahn doesn't believe slavery is immoral, well, I can understand that a person who doesn't think slavery is immoral would be a supporter of President Trump.
Well... your "if, then" logic is actually just anecdotal and arbitrary, but what I hear most clearly is another long-winded case of butthurt.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch brings up 9/11. Says he doesn't believe government 'did it' but thinks 'some people in government knew what was coming and turned around. They turned their cheek.'

136 or 142

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on September 20, 2017, 12:34:51 AM
Well... your "if, then" logic is actually just anecdotal and arbitrary, but what I hear most clearly is another long-winded case of butthurt.

I'm not what you are referring to of my logic that is 'just anecdotal and arbitrary.'  It is a matter of record that Bill Clinton was defeated for reelection in 1980, it is a matter of record that abortion was legalized in 1973, it is a matter of record that Barack Obama was a State Senator before getting elected to the United States Senate  and it is a matter of record that Osama Bin Laden rose to prominence long before Bill Clinton became President.

If you believe you can make a case that Cahn's claims based on his timeline can still fit, then present the argument, but all of these things completely contradict his timeline.

As to 'butthurt' I am completely aware that there are brain-dead Republican cultists such as yourself who are only capable of repeating mindless chants such as that.

Quote from: Étouffée on September 18, 2017, 09:20:28 AM
CronkitesGhost,

You have presented, through your research and thoughtful consideration, what Sondra London could not: a truly credible and fascinating explanation of why these siblings may have concocted such outrageous tales of abuse and serial murder. 

This harkens back to the "Satanic Panic" of the 1980s, and a follow-up to same would be an excellent show idea for late-night radio.

Parenthetically,  market research has shown that the largest single demographic for lurid, true crime books--is middle-aged women.

I'll look for the video you mentioned. 
Great posts.

yeah on Google i found a thread on a forum where the thread starter was looking for more information about this case and somebody replied that it sounded similar to that Satanic cult urban legend. The difference with Steven and Dianne Briggs is that they had no contact with psychologist/hypnotherapist/clergy etc who usually are found to have been responsible for people recovering these sensational memories.

I still haven't watched the British documentary but I understand that in it police took their stories very seriously and many of the crime scenes the siblings described were investigated. And sometimes the siblings gave them information that checked out, like one location the police checked out, Steven noted that there was a well nearby when the murder there happened, and that turned out to be true, there had been a well on the property but since destroyed. Of course this could have been a property they had known in childhood. They went to the library to search old newspapers for articles reporting children/adults who disappeared, then directed the cops to the locations where they believe the missing person was murdered. There are other brothers and sisters in the family, none wanted to be part of the documentary but they didn't say Steven and Dianne are nuts, they said they just don't know, one sister said it wouldn't surprise her if their father had killed. The old man is part of the documentary, he was still alive at the time.

A lot of MK Ultrawork was done in Canada at McGill University's psych department and there were many victims who sued the Canadian government and I think won their cases. One of the victims became rather famous and appeared on TV programs, radio etc. Steven either met the woman in person or corresponded with her and according to her the details he gave her contained things that the only way anybody would know is if they were there. Um .... he could very well have researched everything he could find and been able to fool this woman. From reading what I could Steven is a very sad story himself, this has consumed him for many years and it's taken a toll on his mental and physical health. I truly think he believes it all, once committed to the story, it is eating him up alive that he can't prove it.

Truly bizarre case. It would make the basis of a good mystery thriller movie where the siblings claims are proven to be true.

136 or 142

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 20, 2017, 06:31:42 AM
yeah on Google i found a thread on a forum where the thread starter was looking for more information about this case and somebody replied that it sounded similar to that Satanic cult urban legend. The difference with Steven and Dianne Briggs is that they had no contact with psychologist/hypnotherapist/clergy etc who usually are found to have been responsible for people recovering these sensational memories.

I still haven't watched the British documentary but I understand that in it police took their stories very seriously and many of the crime scenes the siblings described were investigated. And sometimes the siblings gave them information that checked out, like one location the police checked out, Steven noted that there was a well nearby when the murder there happened, and that turned out to be true, there had been a well on the property but since destroyed. Of course this could have been a property they had known in childhood. They went to the library to search old newspapers for articles reporting children/adults who disappeared, then directed the cops to the locations where they believe the missing person was murdered. There are other brothers and sisters in the family, none wanted to be part of the documentary but they didn't say Steven and Dianne are nuts, they said they just don't know, one sister said it wouldn't surprise her if their father had killed. The old man is part of the documentary, he was still alive at the time.

A lot of MK Ultrawork was done in Canada at McGill University's psych department and there were many victims who sued the Canadian government and I think won their cases. One of the victims became rather famous and appeared on TV programs, radio etc. Steven either met the woman in person or corresponded with her and according to her the details he gave her contained things that the only way anybody would know is if they were there. Um .... he could very well have researched everything he could find and been able to fool this woman. From reading what I could Steven is a very sad story himself, this has consumed him for many years and it's taken a toll on his mental and physical health. I truly think he believes it all, once committed to the story, it is eating him up alive that he can't prove it.

Truly bizarre case. It would make the basis of a good mystery thriller movie where the siblings claims are proven to be true.

This is the first television documentary program in Canada on the MK Ultra program.  The Fifth Estate episode from March 11, 1980.  (First documentary that I'm aware of anyway, but the documentation to confirm these CIA experiments were going on at McGill hadn't come out much before this.)

Interestingly though, as far as I can tell, more than half of the episode is about an extreme and completely failed form of an electro shock therapy regiment, but I don't think they made much of a case that this specific regiment and testing that McGill was involved in was part of the MK Ultra program. Still, I can understand that it's not like they were ever going to get anybody at the CIA to admit on record that the CIA was behind this 'treatment' and the first part of the episode does make a reasonably strong case that those were the sorts of things the CIA mind control program was engaged in.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/episodes/40-years-of-the-fifth-estate/mk-ultra

ponyboysunset

Someone just called my boss Dave instead of his actual name (which is Mark, btw) and I thought of you weirdos. LOL :-*Dave Noory, when you don't care enough to refer to someone by their real name and just call them the first name that comes to mind. LOL

Jojo

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on September 20, 2017, 12:34:51 AM
Original Poster (OP)is using arbitrariness to point out arbitrariness.  Like if someone said the Pope's gown is a dress, then responding, "If the Pope's gown is a dress, then Scottish kilts are skirts!" Which is not to say kilts are skirts, but to point out ludicrousness.

I don't think OP mean Obama was not a national figure as a state senator necessarily.

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 20, 2017, 09:25:13 AM
Someone just called my boss Dave instead of his actual name (which is Mark, btw) and I thought of you weirdos. LOL :-*Dave Noory, when you don't care enough to refer to someone by their real name and just call them the first name that comes to mind. LOL
Ha!   I like to go all the way.  "How are yeeewww, Dave!"

NoMoreNoory

Dave's second guest last night was writer Linda Stasi. Most of you will remember the ridiculous 'prank' Noory played on her a few years back when she was a guest to talk about her first novel and Dave interrupted her with a 'demonic' voice asking 'Why did you write this book?' And followed up in his voice asking 'What was that? Did you hear that?'. It was quite pathetic, and so obviously him. Stasi assumed it was Noory, but the idiot kept on and kept on denying it even though Stasi was clearly getting quite spooked by it. No doubt Dave thinks it was hilarious and he and Tommee giggle endlessly about it as they crack a second bottle of red during their show prep, but it really, really wasn't.
Stasi raised the incident again last night and again Dave flatly denied it. Weirdo.

She loses all sympathy and credibility, however, for her gushing praise for Mad As Hell, insisting that it's an important book that everyone should read. She's either being paid to say that or she, like Dave, is as dumb as hell.

ItsOver

I'm sure smooching Jorch's posterior is highly encouraged by Tommy and company in pre-show talks with the guest.  Especially if they want to return as a C2C guest.  Jorch's insecurity and ego demand it.  Crap, it happens so frequently and is so insincere, it's  fairly obvious.

Morgus

Looks like another of Noory's bi-monthly alternative health specials (infomercials) is scheduled for tonight...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 20, 2017, 11:57:46 AM
Dave's second guest last night was writer Linda Stasi. Most of you will remember the ridiculous 'prank' Noory played on her a few years back when she was a guest to talk about her first novel and Dave interrupted her with a 'demonic' voice asking 'Why did you write this book?' And followed up in his voice asking 'What was that? Did you hear that?'. It was quite pathetic, and so obviously him. Stasi assumed it was Noory, but the idiot kept on and kept on denying it even though Stasi was clearly getting quite spooked by it. No doubt Dave thinks it was hilarious and he and Tommee giggle endlessly about it as they crack a second bottle of red during their show prep, but it really, really wasn't.
Stasi raised the incident again last night and again Dave flatly denied it. Weirdo.

She loses all sympathy and credibility, however, for her gushing praise for Mad As Hell, insisting that it's an important book that everyone should read. She's either being paid to say that or she, like Dave, is as dumb as hell.

Wow.....

Quote from: Morgus on September 16, 2017, 04:57:51 PM
Up until a year ago or so, there was a limit for callers to only call in once per month or week.
But Noory decided to elminate that rule and now we get the same old callers over and over nearly every night, including Cornelius always wasting time to give his "bible, bullets, and beans speech"  :o

And what we heard in the past was that "Cornelius" admitted to be a convicted felon who was seeking a "Presidential Pardon." Sure, good luck with that. These felons who commit crimes lie like hell. They'd sell their own mothers as much as look at you, then speak of the Bible and God as they commit crimes against decent society.

Then Cornelius talks about being some "guns" guy or even having "bullets"? Convicted felons are forbidden under federal law from doing so. But do you hear Noory ever question that Cornelius on that? No? Why not?

Cornelius claimed he became a "military policeman" straight out of junior high school. Not high school. Sure, the military takes 13, 14 to 15-year olds and makes them MPs. What a load of crap. Lies. deception --  the only way felons know how to exist. Such as Cornelius no doubt have found the only fools willing to believe the bullsh*t they spew: Like George Noory. Who embraces felons and declares on air he has the "highest prisoner listener ship of any talk-radio program." Nothing to be proud of, Noory.

"Hi, guys," Noory states to those who committed crimes against decent society. Showing his loyalties -- even though that hypocrite liar claims to support law enforcement -- and suggesting to me that Noory is some anti-social scum himself. He says what he says, all, and to me it cannot be understated that radio host has some serious issues. Serious issues.

And despite his claims, George Noory was never in "The Navy." He was in "The Naval Reserves." Some every other month weekender who did nothing but take phone messages for his superiors as he sat behind a desk. His idea of stealing valor may differ from the guys who did it full time. But he's a fool and so are his "fans," who eat that bullsh*t up sans questioning claims.

Juan Cena

Quote from: scottydawg on September 19, 2017, 09:14:12 AM
What, What, WHAT!!! A guest on C2C was shipped off the the joint for 72 months because of fraud! Sean David Morton becomes a prison bitch!!! Oh say it Ain't so! Charlatans and Huckterisms on THIS show!!!! Harumph, Harumph, Harumph! >:(
What's next Carnavora is B.S.? So I don't need to get shit faced drunk on the 23rd for the end of the World!
Well screw that noise, I am just in case, who the hell want's to see the end of the World sober! 8)
And I'll take a side order of 6 Filipino bar girls and a gallon of Holy Water to go ;) :D ;D

Wait, you hadn't heard this before?

mike_olsen

I started listening to Noory and c2c over a year ago, and at first it was alright but I started noticing how repetitive Noory was getting... and as many here have so eloquently said, he is an A number 1 slur machine/mush mouth.

I swear every damn show he slurs a word in almost every news story he reports in his monologue. He then pretends that he did nothing wrong and continues... so damn annoying! Did anyone notice last week i think it was, he accused Trump of "slurring" his words... yeah that's right, the master slurry accusing others of slurring, has he no shame?

Anyone remember a month or two ago he played his rendition of edgar poe's "the tell-tale heart" to boost his ego and make a really short 4th hour even shorter so he can go home and buy his favorite snack.. pizza rolls? I can't imagine how many times he mushed and slurred during his recording of poe's story... I can only figure it was edited hundreds of times and how he had to re-record lines... there is no way he read that story in one sit-through... not the way mister slurry mushes his words. He really needs to see a speech therapist. If only someone would call and seriously suggest it, but I know dumbheiser would kick him off the line... arrogant sob.

Him and Tom Danheiser claim millions of people listen every week... yet the same 10 people call in. They are the following:

Thomas from la hoya CA
Cornelius from GA
Barry from SC i think..
Joe from long Island
Joe from the bronx -- anyone else think these 2 are the same person? They sound exactly the same!
Bonnie -- the crazy lady with the wacked theories

And some others I can't think of right now.. but the 1st five on the list call in 4-5 times a week.

I got really disappointed when noory announced he was re-signing in june for another 4-5 years.. He needs to be replaced! I think Knapp would be the logical successor... unless they can get John Wells back.. but That's a pipe dream sadly.

Also I believe Noory might be suffering from the early stages of alzheimers.. which is why his mush mouth is getting worse by the day. I wonder if he truly thinks his "supplements" are helping him. Afterall, Wallach can't be wrong!

ShayP

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 12:40:45 AM
Also I believe Noory might be suffering from the early stages of alzheimers.. which is why his mush mouth is getting worse by the day. I wonder if he truly thinks his "supplements" are helping him. Afterall, Wallach can't be wrong!

Welcome mike...post often!

Your post mirrored many of ours.  The above statement is a possibility, however, I think Noory has a few drinks before the show.  I think he is so arrogant that he does whatever he wants before hand.  He claimed 8 hours of show prep.  LMAO.  Yeah...right.  He's a shill and a salesman.  Nothing more.

Morgus

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 12:40:45 AM...the same 10 people call in. They are the following:

Thomas from la hoya CA
Cornelius from GA
Barry from SC i think..
Joe from long Island
Joe from the bronx -- anyone else think these 2 are the same person? They sound exactly the same!
Bonnie -- the crazy lady with the wacked theories

And some others I can't think of right now.. but the 1st five on the list call in 4-5 times a week.

Actually its:
Thomas in La Jolla, CA
Cornelius in New Orleans, LA

another one is: Annie in Alabama

136 or 142

Quote from: Morgus on September 21, 2017, 12:50:03 AM
Actually its:
Thomas in La Jolla, CA

Another guest coming on who claims the Apocalypse is coming upon us and we're living in End Times.  Whatever the Apocalypse is, it can't be worse than listening to George Nori. :D

Oh no, it's the guy who claims that he's the reason Sonny Bono was murdered.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 21, 2017, 01:09:19 AM
Another guest coming on who claims the Apocalypse is coming upon us and we're living in End Times.  Whatever the Apocalypse is, it can't be worse than listening to George Nori. :D

After the apocalypse Noory will be the only show available anywhere, 24/7. Welcome to hell, fuckers! Muhahahahahahaha!  ;D

mike_olsen

Quote from: ShayP on September 21, 2017, 12:49:31 AM
Welcome mike...post often!

Your post mirrored many of ours.  The above statement is a possibility, however, I think Noory has a few drinks before the show.  I think he is so arrogant that he does whatever he wants before hand.  He claimed 8 hours of show prep.  LMAO.  Yeah...right.  He's a shill and a salesman.  Nothing more.

Thanks Shay.. I found this forum thread in a general search of Nooory on Google! .. He can only be pissed about this thread... it's a major expose' of failure as a radio host.

Hehe you're right... i heard him say his line about how he comes in at 2pm to prepare for the show. Are you kidding me? he does his 8 hours of so called prep and he still churns out garbage and mispronunciations? Danheiser does all the work for him behind the scenes... Noory is not like Art who did everything himself (with some help from his wife). Noory needs a staff of 8 to help him along.. and sadly he still stinks... so what the hell does he do in those 8 hours? think of one question an hour to ask a guest?

I heard Connie Willis say in one of her shows how she was invited to visit Noory and how she was "impressed" with his prep work... i think Noory really just wants to get in her pants, haha. Why not invite a male guest host, why Connie? Not that she's a bombshell or anything but she's looks alright if you ask me and i think Jorch would like to hit that. Noory just seems like a lustful pervert at heart.

Which brings me to his hosting skills -- he cannot have a proper discussion with a guest.. he just rattles off simplistic questions like a robot. He asks a question, the guest speaks for 5 minutes answering, when done, noory adds nothing to it and then asks another obscure/elementary question. The guy is just not smart enough to carry a conversation. And he thinks he's the 2nd coming of Cronkite! What a fool!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 21, 2017, 01:09:19 AM

Oh no, it's the guy who claims that he's the reason Sonny Bono was murdered.

Wasn't he?  ???

Come on! Skiing accident?!  :D ::)

mike_olsen

Quote from: Morgus on September 21, 2017, 12:50:03 AM
Actually its:
Thomas in La Jolla, CA

Thanks for the correction.. I forgot Annie from AL

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 01:12:23 AM
... Noory needs a staff of 8 to help him along.. and sadly he still stinks...

So that's eight people working a minimum of eight hours a day each to put out a show.  8 x 8 = 64 man hours per show, minimum.  Fail.

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 01:12:23 AM
... He can only be pissed about this thread...

He's given up on the intermittent charm offensives.  Now we're just haters and trolls.

mike_olsen

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 21, 2017, 01:23:01 AM
So that's eight people working a minimum of eight hours a day to put out a show.  8 x 8 = 64 man hours per show, minimum.  Fail.

I think noory has single-handedly quadrupled premier networks expenses.. he's costing the network 100's of thousands while they pay his doofus-face half a million per year.  SMH!

There can only be a couple explanations-- but i won't go into it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 01:28:55 AM
I think noory has single-handedly quadrupled premier networks expenses.. he's costing the network 100's of thousands while they pay his doofus-face half a million per year.  SMH!

There can only be a couple explanations-- but i won't go into it.

Might explain why he has never had a raise since his original contract.

mike_olsen

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2017, 01:31:02 AM
Might explain why he has never had a raise since his original contract.

His performance qualifies as a 60k salary at most. He's not worth half a million for 20 hours of work a week, sometimes 16.. and no I won't count his ridiculous "8 hour prep work".  Sorry Jorch, nice try. What would he be doing if they didn't give him this gig? A dentist? maybe a rodeo for a qualified host.