• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2/26/13 Guest: Gordon James Gianninoto

Started by Mr. Hanky, February 26, 2013, 02:56:33 PM

Mr. Hanky

I see tonight's guest is Gordon James Gianninoto, who looks to be on par with Dick C. Hoagland on the level of lunacy. Gianninoto is a lawyer who claims that he has been contacted by aliens since the 60's and of course they have given him visions of a "pole shift" (how convenient). He's another one of these nut jobs that believe in the whole Planet X thing and they are causing all of the earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.

On his C2C interview on 11-18-2010, he warned "there would be a precursor event to the pole shift that would likely occur before the end of the year, possibly huge earthquakes in Japan or along the New Madrid fault in the US. According to Gianninoto, there are more than six billion alien hybrids in "invisible 4th dimensional domed cities, under oceans, and in motherships," waiting to emerge after the pole shift.

Apparently, he was wrong.

On his following C2C interview on 3-11-2011, he stated Planet X is real and presently located half-way between the Earth and the Sun. It has been imaged by NASA's SOHO satellite and can even be seen with the naked eye.

Where is it???? I can't see it with the naked eye. Can you? Apparently, he was wrong again. Will Noory even challenge him on these false claims?

Why is Noory having this obvious fraud on a third time? I notice that Gianninoto is an attorney by trade. Maybe he has some incriminating photos of George or something to warrant another return to the show since he has nothing other than nonsense to add to the content of the show.

ufogadfly

Re tonight's guest, see my recent post on the George N. Sucks host topic.