• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George's 10th Anniv. Celebration Show Tonight

Started by Mr. Hanky, January 06, 2013, 04:52:56 PM

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 07:12:45 PM
I would be quite pleased if this man was one of Noory's secret behind the door guests

Oh god no.  Don't do it Art.

Unless you are ready to unleash.

Elflord

Art pleaseeeeeeeeee come on the the radio and RELEASH THE KRACKEN.

coaster

You guys are dreaming if you actually think Art would appear on coast. It would never happen.

Mr. Hanky

[attach=1]Here's a preview pic of tonight's anniversary party. Looks like Noory, Hoagland and company are having a blast!!!

Elflord

COME ON COASTER. dont wreak the dream of art coming back pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee.

ItsOver

I don't think Art will touch tonight's load of garbage.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: ItsOver on January 06, 2013, 07:25:54 PM
I don't think Art will touch tonight's load of garbage.

You are correct. What was I thinking? Art is done with C2C for good. 0% chance he would touch these turds with a 1000 mile pole.

Elflord

Its so sad. Art should come by on coast if nothing more then to "release the kracken" on george the crappy host noory.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: Elflord on January 06, 2013, 07:32:17 PM
Its so sad. Art should come by on coast if nothing more then to "release the kracken" on george the crappy host noory.

Agreed. I don't think it's in Arts nature anyways. Even if Art called into tonight's show by some remote chance, it would be just to congratulate Noory for 10 years and quickly get off the phone. I don't think Art would co-host the show with him for 1 night, so to speak.

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 07:37:50 PM
Agreed. I don't think it's in Arts nature anyways. Even if Art called into tonight's show by some remote chance, it would be just to congratulate Noory for 10 years and quickly get off the phone. I don't think Art would co-host the show with him for 1 night, so to speak.
I don't think Art even likes Noory. Hes mentioned that he doesnt like the show anymore.

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 07:37:50 PM
Agreed. I don't think it's in Arts nature anyways. Even if Art called into tonight's show by some remote chance, it would be just to congratulate Noory for 10 years and quickly get off the phone...

And Art is fully capable of doing that.  Let's hope he doesn't.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: coaster on January 06, 2013, 07:41:37 PM
I don't think Art even likes Noory. Hes mentioned that he doesnt like the show anymore.

Art not liking the show and not liking Noory are two different things. I never remember reading anywhere that Art didn't like Noory personally.

Mr. Hanky

Even though it's been a hard 10 years for all us Art Bell fans to listen to Noory destroy C2C, Noory, Hoagland and the Ancient Aliens are getting rich with their garbage. And UFO Phil too. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 07:48:09 PM
Art not liking the show and not liking Noory are two different things. I never remember reading anywhere that Art didn't like Noory personally.
Art has said in the past that he wished his name wasnt associated with what coast has become, and it became what it is because of Noory.

Elflord

Quote from: coaster on January 06, 2013, 07:54:49 PM
Art has said in the past that he wished his name wasnt associated with what coast has become, and it became what it is because of Noory.
I do remember that art does not want to be apart of coast because of noory.
Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 07:54:28 PM
Even though it's been a hard 10 years for all us Art Bell fans to listen to Noory destroy C2C, Noory, Hoagland and the Ancient Aliens are getting rich with their garbage. And UFO Phil too. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
I dont know about UFO Phil but the other people are making a ton of money raping coast to coast am.

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 07:48:09 PM

When Art left for good, several times George claimed to have sent a long email (in part, I think, telling him he was welcome to come back and do some guest hosting - I think George may not be able to easily find fill ins to his shit show), and claimed to have never even gotten a reply.  Which is to say Art doesn't think enough of him to reply to an email.

Then again, George isn't noted for truth telling, so who knows if there even was an email.

Mr. Hanky

George Noory: "Welcome to a special edition of C2C AM tonight. My 10th anniversary as your host. Behind our 1st secret door of the evening we have a special guest. Hello special guest. Who are you?"

Numbers Lady: "Hello George, this is the Numbers Lady. Happy 10th anniversary."

George Noory: "Welcome, Numbers Lady. Using your special talents, tell the listeners how much money I made over the last 10 years.

Numbers Lady: "Well, today is 1/6/13. Add those three numbers together and you get 20. Add 6 zeros to that number for the answer.

George Noory: "Yes. Correct. It was a good 10 years."

Elflord

Does anyone knows who are the guest on tonights show.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: Elflord on January 06, 2013, 08:13:01 PM
Does anyone knows who are the guest on tonights show.

Per the C2C website, only (1) guest listed:

George's 10th Anniv. Celebration
Date:   01-06-13
Host:   George Noory
Guests:   Helaine Olen
Join George Noory and special guests for a celebration of George's 10th anniversary at the helm of Coast to Coast AM.

In the first hour, journalist Helaine Olen will expose the ineptitude and self-serving advice doled out by the Personal Finance Industry.

Elflord

ok thanks. Btw did coast used this for his Birthday too

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: Elflord on January 06, 2013, 08:17:09 PM

I don't know if he did. I think he was rambling on about some kill shot from the sun that was going to happen on his birthday or something. Unadulterated BS.

ItsOver

Quote from: Elflord on January 06, 2013, 08:17:09 PM

Yeah, I mentioned that earlier as a great indication of the lack of creativity at C2C.  They just took his "birthday card" and changed it to "anniversary."  In other words, they "re-gifted" him with the same card.  :D

CrabbyOld Bat

Has anyone here ever called the show? If so, what's the call-screening like and do you have any tips on how to get past Tommy? Would I have to pledge undying love and support for Snorge in order to get through?

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on January 06, 2013, 08:42:27 PM
Has anyone here ever called the show? If so, what's the call-screening like and do you have any tips on how to get past Tommy? Would I have to pledge undying love and support for Snorge in order to get through?

That's a good question. I have personally never called the show. Being that it's a national show, I just assumed that the shear volume of callers would make it damn near impossible to get through. Getting pass a producer? I would assume if you ever got to the stage of actually talking to one, all you would have to do is tell them a nonsensical story and sound like a redneck at the same time. I think that would be your best bet.

Elflord

The last time that i called was 4 years ago and it was easy. I talked to George Noory and Ian Punnett. I said that Obama was the anti-christ.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Elflord on January 06, 2013, 08:50:53 PM
The last time that i called was 4 years ago and it was easy. I talked to George Noory and Ian Punnett. I said that Obama was the anti-christ.

lol

Was Tommy screening calls? Did he chit-chat much or was the Obama claim enough to get you right through?

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 08:48:21 PM
I would assume if you ever got to the stage of actually talking to one, all you would have to do is tell them a nonsensical story and sound like a redneck at the same time.

Hmm. Let's see... "Got me a mistry I'm a-hopin' yew kin hep me figger out, Mr. Snoory. Ya see, Momma just done disappeared from the back-a Daddy's pickup truck while we was headin' out tuh a revival. We couldn't find her nowheres. Yew think it mighta been angels what snatched her right thru one-a them portal thangs, Snorge?" 

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on January 06, 2013, 09:17:23 PM
Hmm. Let's see... "Got me a mistry I'm a-hopin' yew kin hep me figger out, Mr. Snoory. Ya see, Momma just done disappeared from the back-a Daddy's pickup truck while we was headin' out tuh a revival. We couldn't find her nowheres. Yew think it mighta been angels what snatched her right thru one-a them portal thangs, Snorge?"

Perfect. That story and vernacular will most certainly get you on the program with Noory. It's the kind of story that he likes. Hell, the other turd, Strieber, would welcome your call any time he fills in as host.

ziznak

I think I'm tuning in later... I have a feeling that with George's ego in full bloom we may be gifted with some of his best Nooryisms.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: ziznak on January 06, 2013, 09:34:10 PM
I think I'm tuning in later... I have a feeling that with George's ego in full bloom we may be gifted with some of his best Nooryisms.

Exactly. We will get Noory at his finest tonight. It's going to be some classic shit. I will be right here on this forum thread listening to the turd in all his glory and ridiculing him accordingly.