• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

UFOs

Started by ArtBellFan, April 08, 2008, 08:39:26 PM

Are some flying saucers extraterrestrial in origin?

Yes
8 (61.5%)
No
1 (7.7%)
Not Sure
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 19, 2013, 09:57:21 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2016, 09:49:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A02hFfRqigM

Hmmm, zero point energy? Won't that be a threat to oil and coal production? Coal production that Trump want's to revitalise... there are no coincidences.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 04:49:32 PM
Hmmm, zero point energy? Won't that be a threat to oil and coal production? Coal production that Trump want's to revitalise... there are no coincidences.

Yeah, I'm quite sure you didn't and won't watch it because in your fevered imagination every single You Tube vid is a hoax.  ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 04:49:32 PM
Hmmm, zero point energy?

Oh, look at you, so innocent.

You're lucky I haven't seen any U-Fos or U-Friends in nearly three decades, or I would be ripping up this thread and shitting down your neck every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Get and stay bent.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2016, 04:57:02 PM
Yeah, I'm quite sure you didn't and won't watch it because in your fevered imagination every single You Tube vid is a hoax.  ::)

Whether I watched or not is immaterial, the point is, your leader Trump is anti zero point energy by definition, because a) climate change is a Chinese hoax and b) he's going to eliminate restrictions on oil exploration and coal mining.

Have a word with him, eh?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 24, 2016, 05:12:49 PM
Oh, look at you, so innocent.

You're lucky I haven't seen any U-Fos or U-Friends in nearly three decades, or I would be ripping up this thread and shitting down your neck every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Get and stay bent.

Jack. Hush...just hush. Not so much next time in the syringe.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 05:38:23 PM
Whether I watched or not is immaterial, the point is, your leader Trump is anti zero point energy by definition, because a) climate change is a Chinese hoax and b) he's going to eliminate restrictions on oil exploration and coal mining.

Have a word with him, eh?

This is all just fodder he lays out for naive retards like you to roll around in while he's TCB, baby! He's already 5 moves past where your attention is right now.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2016, 05:40:14 PM
This is all just fodder he lays out for naive retards like you to roll around in while he's TCB, baby! He's already 5 moves past where your attention is right now.  :D

Please don't stop believing what you think; the alternative will really screw you up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 05:44:26 PM

Please don't stop believing what you think; the alternative will really screw you up.

Well, I couldn't be more fucked up than a Brit who's posts to an American site like toothpaste was going out of business or something. Your belief that you have some influence on our thinking is adorable.  :D

Jackstar

He's just here to slide the forum and monitor/stymie chatter.

ES & D, Commoner.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2016, 05:50:20 PM
Well, I couldn't be more fucked up than a Brit who's posts to an American site like toothpaste was going out of business or something. Your belief that you have some influence on our thinking is adorable.  :D

Oh my, I know I won't influence you, though you do take an extraordinary amount of effort to try and insult me, (just so you know, you don't). But I do take an almost perverse delight in watching you avoid addressing the things Trump apparently stands for (though that can change hour by hour, depending who he last spoke to), that go against your beliefs. Charming to see.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 06:00:02 PM
though you do take an extraordinary amount of effort to try and insult me...

It's actually quite easy, pud because your non-stop inane blather makes it so.  ;)

Jackstar

watching you avoid addressing the things Drumpf apparently stands for

Watching you doing this in the UFO thread.

Perhaps your sub-species in fact does need some kind of monarch. Fascinating. Like the bees.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2016, 06:02:33 PM
It's actually quite easy, pud because your non-stop inane blather makes it so.  ;)

Isn't it Thanksgiving day there? No invites to dinners? Yeah, I guess you have your 24/7 BG quota to keep up with... :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 24, 2016, 06:04:28 PM

Watching you doing this in the UFO thread.

Perhaps your sub-species in fact does need some kind of monarch. Fascinating. Like the bees.

UFO's are like JFK theories. A new type every day.

Jackstar

I do take an almost perverse delight in watching you avoid addressing the things

Irony called. It has a toothbrush you can borrow. Hell, keep it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 06:05:49 PM
Isn't it Thanksgiving day there? No invites to dinners? Yeah, I guess you have your 24/7 BG quota to keep up with... :-\

Didn't your wife leave you?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 06:11:43 PM
Which one of the ten do you mean?

The doctor who was obviously out of your league.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 24, 2016, 06:04:28 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2016, 06:12:27 PM
The doctor who was obviously out of your league.  :D

Which doctor? More than one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 06:15:19 PM
Which doctor? More than one.

Yeah, I don't think so, pud. I won't spoil your Walter Mitty fantasy life though because i know it's all you got.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2016, 06:20:23 PM
Yeah, I don't think so, pud. I won't spoil your Walter Mitty fantasy life though because i know it's all you got.

Don't spoil it, please don't.  ;D