• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

You might be an Art Bell fan if...

Started by The General, July 08, 2012, 03:29:34 PM

The General

You might be an Art Bell fan if ABBA makes you think of the paranormal.

now you go.

onan

Quote from: The General on July 08, 2012, 03:29:34 PM
You might be an Art Bell fan if ABBA makes you think of the paranormal.

now you go.

You might be an Art Bell fan if you hold a tube of super glue with your lips.

The General

You might be an Art Bell fan if you own more than one crank radio.

onan

If you look at the largest local ham radio antenna and think I need a bigger one... you might be an Art Bell fan.

If you own the entire Cusco discography, you might be an Art Bell fan.

The General

If "Somewhere in Time" and "Contact" are your two favorite movies, you might be an Art Bell fan.

Quote from: The General on July 08, 2012, 06:47:47 PM
If "Somewhere in Time" "Contact", and "The Day After Tomorrow" are your three favorite movies, you might be an Art Bell fan.

FTFY

McPhallus

If you know who George Noory is, and you hate his guts, you might be an Art Bell fan.

The General

If you own the domain name georgenoorysucks.com, you might be an Art Bell fan.

The General

If you have 3 cats named Phaedra, Crystal, and Abbie Normal...

you might be an Art Bell fan.

coaster

If you find a large hole in the ground and wonder if its paranormal, you may be an Art Bell fan.

The General

If you knew about the 2012 Mayan prophecy way back in the 90's, you might be an Art Bell fan.

If you cried when Ramona died, you might be an Art Bell fan.

onan

If you bought Pizza Punch, you might be an Art Bell fan.

onan

If you think retiring means you will be back in a couple months, you might be an Art Bell fan.

onan

If you know who said "boiling pits of sewage", you might be an Art Bell fan.

HAL 9000

Quote from: NefariousBanana on July 08, 2012, 06:43:35 PMIf you own the entire Cusco discography, you might be an Art Bell fan.

Shameless plug: become an Art Bell fan by downloading 7 Cusco albums here:

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/438872429/Cusco.Collection.rar

ziznak

you might be an Art Bell fan if....
                       ...you remember a time when callers were brought back when cut off by a break

Grimace

Quote from: ziznak on July 08, 2012, 08:20:17 PM
you might be an Art Bell fan if....
                       ...you remember a time when callers were brought back when cut off by a break

You might be an Art Bell fan if you remember when calls weren't screened, even if they were from the supposed Antichrist.

You may be an Art Bell fan if you know all the words to Highwayman and cried the night Waylon Jennings died.

If your wife bought you a copy of "The Art of Talk" off EBay for your birthday, you might be an Art Bell fan.

Sardondi

It disturbs me that I understand all these references. And now I think I know where my REM sleep went over the past 15 years.

HorrorRetro

If the sounds from hell and the bigfoot scream scared you the first time you heard them, you might be an Art Bell fan.

Gina

If your IPod has a playlist full of bumper music, you might be an Art Bell fan.

HAL 9000

Quote from: Sardondi on July 08, 2012, 09:01:49 PMIt disturbs me that I understand all these references. And now I think I know where my REM sleep went over the past 15 years.

I think you need to read my new book:

[attachimg=1]

[attachment deleted by admin]

MV/Liberace!

if you considered slitting your wrists in 2002.

ChewMouse

If you always wonder what the real story about that Ouija board is, you might be an Art Bell fan.

If you think Loreena McKennitt has the sexiest voice ever, you might be an Art Bell fan.

BobGrau

...if you tried to kidnap george noory in mexico.

The General

If Ross Mitchell's booming voice echoes in your head when you hear the Moody Blues...