• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

-[Old Hag Syndrome MOVIE]-

Started by Quill, March 14, 2012, 01:00:08 PM

Quill

Since the [old hag syndrome] has been a haunting topic on coast to coast for years now,
I wish to share information about a new horror movie being produced, that's directly inspired by the real and terrifying phenomenon.

http://theoldhagsyndromemovie.com/

They also have a facebook page to follow updates.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-Hag-Syndrome/318751824837138

b_dubb

old hag syndrome and what ad does google Adwords serve up? could you be a model?
Lol

Quote from: Quill on March 14, 2012, 01:00:08 PM
Since the [old hag syndrome] has been a haunting topic on coast to coast for years now,
I wish to share information about a new horror movie being produced, that's directly inspired by the real and terrifying phenomenon.

http://theoldhagsyndromemovie.com/

They also have a facebook page to follow updates.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-Hag-Syndrome/318751824837138

Are you with the production company?  Just curious.  Good luck with it!

Quill

No... actually if you must know, I've been suffering from the old hag syndrome (or what medical science calls sleep paralysis) since I was 5 years old...
There are things about this that science and logic fail to explain... I just hope this movie is scarier than what I experience on a nightly basis, if I allow myself to fall asleep...
because maybe then there will be more research and studies into why this is happening to more and more people every night...

-Science only explains what they are paid to tell you..... Just like Google.

My advice, look beyond the Adwords....

BobGrau

Quote from: Quill on March 14, 2012, 09:35:05 PM
No... actually if you must know, I've been suffering from the old hag syndrome (or what medical science calls sleep paralysis) since I was 5 years old...
There are things about this that science and logic fail to explain... I just hope this movie is scarier than what I experience on a nightly basis, if I allow myself to fall asleep...
because maybe then there will be more research and studies into why this is happening to more and more people every night...

-Science only explains what they are paid to tell you..... Just like Google.

My advice, look beyond the Adwords....

try to sleep on your side, rather than your back. Also, listen to music or audio books(not talk radio, not these days). I always found it to be a case of trying to fall asleep without noticing, if that makes any sense.

Also, I have not suffered from sleep paralysis since I started actively trying to induce it. I would try to go into it with an explorer's attitude. Apparently the Old Hag thinks that's no fun.

Harmness

I have found that I have had fewer old hags in my bed since I quit drinking.

Quill:  getting serious for a second--
I think Noory actually has one right: sleep paralysis and the Old Hag are different.  The Old Hag thing really sounds scary.  I have had sleep paralysis and it wasn’t so bad.  When I had sleep paralysis it was only like my brain waking up a few seconds before my body.  It was alarming, but not terrifying.  I didn’t feel any there was any entity in the room, there was no feeling of extreme terror (shock and surprise, but not extreme terror), and I certainly didn’t see anything.  When it was over, I didn’t have any feeling of lasting dread and wasn’t afraid to go to sleep again.  It was clear to me it was just some odd physical thing.  It didn’t have any mental or spiritual component.

From your brief description of the Old Hag, and from other people’s description, it seems that you experience the presence of some evil force or an attack from a malevolent being.  It is more of a paranormal than a medical event.  Am I right here?  You should consider posting more about your experience in the “Your Supernatural Experiences” part of the forum.

b_dubb

the ohs and sleep paralysis are one and the same. sensing/not sensing evil is just a symptom of the disorder