• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ghost to ghost 2010?

Started by toxiczen, October 19, 2010, 09:53:25 PM

toxiczen

does anyone know if the ghost ot ghost will air this year? me and my wife listen every year by candlelight... it would be a shame to not have it!
I e-mailed all the contacts at the site with no new information yet...
~Paul  

awguy

Yes it will be on. And not only that, Art Bell is rumored to be hosting it!

MV/Liberace!

I wonder if the GIS people will be on this year playing EVPs. I'd really like to hear what they've been up to.

MV/Liberace!

Never mind. The GIS say they're going to be on with Art on October 29th.

I have asked them to appear on my podcast. I hope they'll accept. I'm a big fan of theirs.

Quote from: MV on October 21, 2010, 02:32:47 AM

I have asked them to appear on my podcast. I hope they'll accept. I'm a big fan of theirs.

YAY! I'm really happy to read that thank you.

ringthane

Quote from: MV on October 21, 2010, 02:32:47 AM

Is GIS the woman/man team?

I recall someone posting here on coastgab that Ian had them on one night, and Ian half-jokingly insinuated they were 'involved'. The woman rather sternly replied 'oh my, no, he's like a son to me.' I nearly fell out of my chair reading that post.

Sometimes the most inane moments remind me why I still love C2C.

Art is hosting? I've been out of the loop, where does this info originally source?

nevermind, checked C2C website

Queen

GIS and Ghost To Ghost  woo hoo Go ART hehehe!!!!  Hope hes back in the High desert for thses shows.

The first time GIS was on Coast was with Hilly Rose back in 1998, They have been regulars since then till about 2008. If you get the earlier shows with them and Art at one point he asks if they (Brenden and Barbra are boy friend girl friend husband wife LOL so if Ian asked that, then obvioulsy he missed that show lol.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ringthane on October 22, 2010, 01:57:58 AM
Is GIS the woman/man team?

I recall someone posting here on coastgab that Ian had them on one night, and Ian half-jokingly insinuated they were 'involved'. The woman rather sternly replied 'oh my, no, he's like a son to me.' I nearly fell out of my chair reading that post.

Sometimes the most inane moments remind me why I still love C2C.
yeah it is.  the whole team is actually two women and three men (i think).  they have a facebook page.

saab93driver

GIS.....hmmm.  Maybe it's time for a hit of Spiricom again with Art hosting.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: saab93driver on October 23, 2010, 03:58:14 PM
GIS.....hmmm.  Maybe it's time for a hit of Spiricom again with Art hosting.
hey saab93!  jesus, i don't think i've seen you around here in a couple years.  i think you were one of the first people to sign up here when the forum initially opened.

saab93driver

Hi MV, I have a couple of more recent posts out there over the summer but yes, I was one of the first back in the old GNS forum.  I lurk a lot here sometimes, enjoy reading what everyone thinks and chime in when I think I have something to say.   I've composed hundreds of posts in my head and even a few on the keyboard but with regards to C2C they all say the same thing I've said before which I can summarize below:

I miss Art on C2C. 
    Old Art shows from the high desert were better than the new Art shows from Manilla.
    I listen to new Art shows anyway when he is on because a bad Art Bell show is still way better than a good Noory show because Noory indeed does suck.     
    I like Art as an interviewer but I wouldn't want to be his son.

Stevenqbosell

Art hosting C2C 2010? I may actually order streamlink just for that show... And to rip all the SIT's and "classic (non Noory) shows" I may hVe missed

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Stevenqbosell on October 24, 2010, 01:46:45 AM
Art hosting C2C 2010? I may actually order streamlink just for that show... And to rip all the SIT's and "classic (non Noory) shows" I may hVe missed
rather than pay for streamlink, i'd recommend you just grab the show off of a bittorrent site.  it's sure to be posted.

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: MV on October 24, 2010, 03:48:34 AM
rather than pay for streamlink, i'd recommend you just grab the show off of a bittorrent site.  it's sure to be posted.

I know there are various sources for C2C material,  my issue with torrents is that most of the C2C torrents all have like 0 seeders and 4 leechers lol

Luckily I have a minidisc (the hi-md version) so for stuff they don't allow a DL of I can listen to the stream, record it real time, thentransfer itback to my pc for isolating the good stories etc... I think I've gone through all the audio anomalies material that I've wanted... Although on my next few days off I will go through their wildcard pages...

Question, is that the only public website with ArtBell archives?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Stevenqbosell on October 25, 2010, 01:55:19 AM

I know there are various sources for C2C material,  my issue with torrents is that most of the C2C torrents all have like 0 seeders and 4 leechers lol

Luckily I have a minidisc (the hi-md version) so for stuff they don't allow a DL of I can listen to the stream, record it real time, thentransfer itback to my pc for isolating the good stories etc... I think I've gone through all the audio anomalies material that I've wanted... Although on my next few days off I will go through their wildcard pages...

do you have a demonoid account?  if not, would you like an invite code?  i hand them out like candy, so anyone who wants an invite code, just let me know.  i never have problems with c2c downloads on demonoid.

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: MV on October 26, 2010, 02:28:03 PM
Quote from: Stevenqbosell on October 25, 2010, 01:55:19 AM

do you have a demonoid account?  if not, would you like an invite code?  i hand them out like candy, so anyone who wants an invite code, just let me know.  i never have problems with c2c downloads on demonoid.

Please do, I would be most grateful