• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

[REQ] Madman Markham

Started by TeddyKGB, June 24, 2010, 12:03:12 AM

TeddyKGB

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has all Madman Markham's interviews, if I understand correctly, Art did 2 or 3 interviews him. If anyone can share them it'd be fantastic.

Cheers.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TeddyKGB on June 24, 2010, 12:03:12 AM
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has all Madman Markham's interviews, if I understand correctly, Art did 2 or 3 interviews him. If anyone can share them it'd be fantastic.

Cheers.
if you could get me the airdates, i can shoot them over to you.

TeddyKGB

Quote from: MV on June 24, 2010, 03:26:10 AM
if you could get me the airdates, i can shoot them over to you.
Oh awesome man, I'll try to find out the dates through archived website.

Edit: It seems the original date of broadcast was 4/18/95

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TeddyKGB on June 24, 2010, 05:40:23 AM
Oh awesome man, I'll try to find out the dates through archived website.

Edit: It seems the original date of broadcast was 4/18/95
here u go.  attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Art

A second interview is on youtube  http://www.youtube.com/user/ReneeFromLA2#grid/user/64EC9C0582BF8642

He gives his address in part 12.
Mike Marcum
209 1/2 South 13 Street
St. Joseph, Missouri  64501

Google maps points to this duplex.

It's exactly what you expected.

I only got to hear one Madman interview and was unaware there were more out there! Damn, that one I heard though was one good show.
Thank you for this thread :)

Quote from: Art on June 15, 2011, 04:40:21 PM
A second interview is on youtube  http://www.youtube.com/user/ReneeFromLA2#grid/user/64EC9C0582BF8642

He gives his address in part 12.
Mike Marcum
209 1/2 South 13 Street
St. Joseph, Missouri  64501

Google maps points to this duplex.

It's exactly what you expected.

Thanks again for this interview. Finally was able to listen to it. Completely fascinating!

Art

You're welcome, General Johnson Jameson.

Here's Madman Marcum's update interview (2 hours), for people who don't want to bother with youtube.

Theodoric

I too just listened to "madman" Markham because of you guys. I am trying to listen to as much Art as possible but really want to hear all of the priceless broadcasts. Needless to say Markham was great, I love how he comes across humble and seemingly poorly spoken but completely knows what he is talking about when it comes to the technical aspect.

Thanks and please keep trying to recall all other broadcast you Art lovers prize.

Where can I find 2nd interview??

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 15, 2013, 12:01:41 AM
Where can I find 2nd interview??
hmmm where o where can i get the second interview??

Falkie2013

As I recall Art said Markham had disappeared, his phone was disconnected and he was unable to contact him.

As an aside, how about sending those EVP guys to Malachi Martin's grave site and see if they pick anything up ?

So markham only gave one interview right?

Juan

It might help to spell his name correctly - Marcum.

henge0stone

Mad Man tonight! Who's excited!  8)

bellNwhistle

I can't wait to hear what he's been up to!

Art

jstrummer78

I could listen to Art talk to most anybody about anything, but here are two questions for those who believe: 1) Apparently, Mr. Marcum encountered legal troubles after the theft of transformers. I think we can all agree he encountered the Big Brother/Feds/NSA/FBI/local law enforcement, et al information gathering machinery. Even if he was not convicted of anything, just merely detained or arrested, there has to be a data trail on him. Whether it can be accessed by John Q.P., even w/ a FOIA order, is of course subject to speculation. 2) As for the technical aspect, if he drew enough power to cause a "brown out", would he not have had to have utility company size/grade wiring feeding this warehouse, and all of the cabling to/between the apparatus? I am really interested in others thoughts on these topics. If I had to pick one aspect of the story over the other to be more skeptical about, it would be the lack of traceable data once he came into contact with law enforcement entities. I am no skeptic when it comes to the amount of data that has been/is being archived about us all for a very long time, certainly mostly without our permission, nor for our benefit.   Thanks,    JS78

henge0stone

It sounded like Art was faxed a real article and that the first part of the story really happened. I have tried to find it online but haven't been able to. It does sound like its legit but you never know.

bmcintyre

Loved MM Markham--waited years for this interview since hearing about this guy since 95. 

Now, if Art would get stuff on about RODS I could die happy.

HEY! You stole my avatar. I'll have you know it took me more than 5 minutes to make that.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on September 05, 2015, 05:25:08 PM
I can't wait to hear what he's been up to!

GravitySucks

Quote from: bmcintyre on September 20, 2015, 06:17:54 PM
Loved MM Markham--waited years for this interview since hearing about this guy since 95. 

Now, if Art would get stuff on about RODS I could die happy.
RODS are bugs flying and caught in the flash.  Sorry to pop the bubble.

madmanmarcum

I might me on again, Art talked with Heather but as I understand it others feel she's a bit of a snooze but I could use the publicity for my gofundme page. I'm starting up again

Roswells, Art

Quote from: madmanmarcum on February 15, 2016, 04:16:44 PM
I might me on again, Art talked with Heather but as I understand it others feel she's a bit of a snooze but I could use the publicity for my gofundme page. I'm starting up again

Do it! That would be great!

GravitySucks

According to Art she still has thousands of subscribers (which must be true or Keith couldn't afford to keep the show going). She does ok, and she probably remembers more about your appearances on Art's than Art does. She was a long time fan, and she can always go back to the archives to refresh her memory.

Ciardelo

How do you feel about her?

Roswells, Art

Here's another show you might be interested in being on. You can thank me later.

http://www.darkcity.fm/#!contact/c16fm

Ciardelo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 15, 2016, 06:34:38 PM
Here's another show you might be interested in being on. You can thank me later.

http://www.darkcity.fm/#!contact/c16fm
Is he still making shows?