• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

[REQ] Madman Markham

Started by TeddyKGB, June 24, 2010, 12:03:12 AM

madmanmarcum

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 15, 2016, 06:34:38 PM
Here's another show you might be interested in being on. You can thank me later.

http://www.darkcity.fm/#!contact/c16fm

Thank you I'll check it out

madmanmarcum

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 15, 2016, 04:25:00 PM
According to Art she still has thousands of subscribers (which must be true or Keith couldn't afford to keep the show going). She does ok, and she probably remembers more about your appearances on Art's than Art does. She was a long time fan, and she can always go back to the archives to refresh her memory.

That's good to hear. I felt a little embarrassed last time so I want to have my facts right. I almost got my go daddy site up but got frustrated and gave up for the day so I'll shoot for tomorrow. I want to have it completed in the next couple days with an open forum allowing all interested parties to post their questions and allow me to post any drawings, diagrams parts or supplies etc and put them up for download. Maybe this way and a few other methods my work won't get completely lost. My goal is to have most of this done by time I go on the air. The producers have already asked me about a timeline and with Art doing guest spots Id certainly would request him however it's Heathers show now and I lm guessing she will be doing the interview.

Ciardelo

Quote from: madmanmarcum on February 18, 2016, 03:04:47 AM
Good luck fucko.

I say that because he doesn't do shows with regularity.

So shoot me, shoot the messenger.   8)

Good luck fucko.

Quote from: madmanmarcum on February 18, 2016, 03:04:47 AM
I think Dark City or Late Night in the Midlands would be a good fit. Hopefully, we hear Mad Man on either of those soon.