• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"Christian von Lahr, Msc.D." and Michael Jackson

Started by kaleidoscope, June 28, 2009, 09:38:40 AM

Who would win a psychic battle?

Dr. Christian von Lahr
CoastGhost
EvB

valdez

I'm on her side, and I don't know why.  I think its the part about the "weebles wobbling."   Very nice.

EvB

Quote from: valdez on July 24, 2009, 04:58:01 AM
     I'm on her side, and I don't know why.  I think its the part about the "weebles wobbling."   Very nice.

Haha!   $$$ for you!

CoastGhost

V,

Thanks for your research, and for you supporting me doing mine. I'm glad (finally) that I'm not the only one who is just trying to show both sides. So based on your offer, sure, I'll have a beer or six with 'ya! (I AM a Milwaukeean after all... we're weaned on the stuff)

I received a couple personal emails from folks who are confused about what and how this issue all started. Here's the skinny, and you'll have to read up on it because I'm not going to summarize the stories, the actions, the reactions etc. of the nemesis and protagonist of these posting, the oh so holy spiritual REVEREND DOCTOR CHRISTIAN VON LAHR (CVL from hereon out). Here's the link to the story in question:

http://www.examiner.com/x-16521-Seattle-Paranormal-Examiner~y2009m7d11-Psychic-channeled-Michael-Jackson-on-Coast-to-Coast-talk-radio-some-predictions-come-true?

.... from there you can go to my home page and read previous stories about the channeling session, which CVL incorrectly assumed that I had just written ONE story and kept changing the copy as new information came in. The reality is that with news websites, nobody wants to read old stories, so when you have new information, or updates, you post a new story with a new headline and adding updated information with the original copy.

I did however change the original article a little bit after I started dealing with his argumentative emails and condescending attitude towards me. And it wasn't for revenge, but for the simple reason that the original article sounded really glorifying and one-sided, and I felt that for the sake of good journalism I should add what I was learning about him to the story, because I didn't want to be responsible for clients going to him and not being aware of some of the more shady sides of his character.

And even though I now know that they don't delete the audio of private sessions, apart from addressing it here, I'm done with the story, and I've moved on, writing about skywatching and amateur astronomy, the dogman, metaphysical stores in the Seattle area and a tongue and cheek piece about Obama's health plan not covering metaphysical concerns.. the latter two will be submitted later today and over the weekend.

So.. moving along here on this story... Initially his office staff agreed on his behalf to do a series of stories with me for the examiner.com, well that's not exactly true. Allow me to explain this point further.

Christopher Valentine, his business partner and co-author was the one I spoke with initially, or shall we say the one I "pitched" for the story idea. So he knew I was working on a series for Phantoms and Monsters, which would eventually be reprinted on the examiner.com page, which gets picked up by all the RSS feeds.

Because of the C2C show that aired on June 28th, CVL was undoubtedly very busy, and I recognized that and told him so. However he did agree to the initial interview and he was very generous with his time on July 3rd, when we talked for about an hour, well beyond the original 20-minute time limit set. So I will give him that, especially since he was getting ready to go out of town for the weekend. To give him further credit, he called me promptly at 5 p.m. and I was not prepared and asked him if he wouldn't mind calling me back in an hour or so. While I had been dealing with a setback that I didn't get into with him and had very good reason for needing to up our interview appointment time, the fact of the matter is that he was gracious enough and didn't press for details or guilt me into feeling badly for inconveniencing him.

So by the time that we talked it must have been nearing the midnight hour when the conversation began to wind down. Before we hung up, I asked him if I could do a follow up, and he agreed reluctantly -- not for reasons of discontinuing the series, but because as he told me, he couldn't say for sure whether or not he would be doing another channeling session, so it had nothing to do with motivation, inclination or any issues with me-- at that time.

So while he made no further commitments with me after that, based on ONE email and ONE voicemail requesting an update, he eventually sent me an email back with the 2nd channeling session where Michael Jackson talked about what I dubbed "heavenly funeral" -- see story here: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-16521-Seattle-Paranormal-Examiner~y2009m7d10-Michael-Jackson-heavenly-funeral-attended-by-Princess-Di-Mother-Teresa-Liberace-and-Walt-Disney

Unfortunately before I had a chance to receive it, I had reacted negatively to his email on the 8th of July, where I felt he was chastising me a little for "bothering" him. It starts out with the following sentence:

"You will understand, of course, that my days and nights are already filled with the work that I do.  Seldom do I even have minutes to vary my schedule."

Then I wrote him back with this following email:

"I have addressed this in my last email that I respect how busy you are. I'm busy too. It's up to you, but I'm trying to help and do good things here and I'm only offering to see if you're interesting in participating. If I don't hear back from you, that's fine by me."

To that, he sent me a scathing email backing out of the project he said was only to benefit me, and that he gets no benefit from the press he's getting, in fact he believes it would be detrimental to his career (my opinion, not his words), etc. etc. Since it's illegal to reprint personal correspondence, I'm not going to stoop to his level, not only because it's unnecessary but I really don't think you guys want to read this crap.

To which I finally replied, with the email that he monkeyed with first, then posted on his original rant against me, first selectively removing the CONFIDENTIAL warning  at the TOP of the email and personal reminder in the body of the email that our emails are private correspondence (I had a hunch back then he was someone who didn't respect privacy laws).

WHEW. That's alot already for what was meant to be an introduction to the links only and a quick shout out to the Veemeister. Let me just conclude that there were a few emails and voicemails back and forth on my end to him, and forth on his end to OTHERS and not me, but his only gripe can be the story itself.

Thanks for reading this y'all and I'm just going to take a wild guess on the psychic question Veeboy posed without doing any research:

"What is Rumpelstiltskin?"

EvB

THANK YOU CoastGhost.  I'm starting to understand.  And BTW - it was never a matter of "trying to see both sides." I never got that far because I didn't understand your side. 

I appreciate the links.  I'm sure others here do too.

CoastGhost

I am a student of Dolores Cannon's library of metaphysical writings, primilarily thrilled with the newest work entitled The Convoluted Universe, Vol III. She transcribes hypnosis sessions with subjects who are in the deepest trance possible called the somnambulist state, and from those sessions she has developed a information Q&A relationship with a counsel of 9 entities. She also asks questions to the person's subconscious when someone is deep under, sometimes about things that the individual should know absolutely nothing about. Example, to a 19 year old cheerleader, jewish living in the Bronx she might ask "What were Jesus' last words as he died on the cross?" and if the reply is "I don't know." she'll say. Sure you do. Ask someone or go to the akashic record and find out.

It is absolutely MIND BLOWING you guys, and I swear I have nothing to gain financially if you choose to purchase her books--- but take it from someone who has read over 70 metaphysical and new age books in the last 6 months alone, admittedly the bookcovers and website www.ozarkmt.com are a little on the cheesy side, but don't judge her books by the cover because there is gold inside.

So we learn from one subject that the soul starts out as a spark from the God source, which is even impossible for the entity to describe, but a number of attempts are made and as I understand it, what we consider God is like a giant star (borg-like but sheer ectasy), and new souls are "born" continually as well as souls coming and going after their journey.

Upon their return, they dock into their original gate (for lack of better terminology) and feed the information into this giant, understanding, unconditional, giant ball 'o love, where the soul can rest a spell and eventually go off again for their next exciting experience.

Again, as I understand it, there is a pecking order with the soul and it's growth, starting out in a chemical state, as gas, then a solid, then the most simplest of life forms, etc. all the way to wild animals and certain domestic animals too.

But the dog, cat, and other animals that have a close relationship  with humans is a different matter altogether. First off, the next time they reincarnate if they chose to, they are deemed ready for the human experience.

The wild animal, or the sheep in the herd even understands this pecking order, and sometimes can get stuck in a pattern of animal reincarnations over and over and eventually they will get a chance to reincarnate into a pet, knowing that the next step is human incarnation.

Occassionally some are in a hurry to get to the human state, and knowing that they need to be taken in as pets to absorb and watch the human experience first, they force themselves into our lives in very strange and sometimes awkward ways.

The past 12 months we have heard stories all over the world of wild animals taking residence in people's backyards or running into a store without damaging a thing. Could this be the animal's attempt at finding a human they can call their own?

Just a thought. I plan on writing more about this down the road in my articles, speaking of which I need to get back at it. Whish Whish goes the flaggelator! Time to write...

---------------------------------
SHE GOT HER INTERVIEW AND INSISTS ON MORE.  That is ALL this is about.  She is working YOU right now to get responses to her "feeding" questions to you, so she can quote and refer to you for new stories.  THAT is how she works.  I picked up on this, being a psychic, and put an instant S.T.O.P. to her beligerence.

IT TURNS OUT SHE IS WORKING ON A SERIES FOR SOME NEW JOB SHE TOOK, AND TO GET IT SHE PROMISED THEM I WOULD FEED HER STORIES.

? THAT WAS HER LIE TO THEM.  SHE DIDN'T TALK TO ME (DUHH.  Shouldn't the "source" give permission???)  I PROMISED HER NOTHING, NOR WAS IT MY INTENT. 

HERE?S WHAT SHE SENT TO MY OPERATION.
-----------------------------------

Subject: [SPAM] Chris Herget - please call asap
Date: Wed, July 08, 2009 7:32 pm
To: Administrator@mystoftheoracle.com

Hi Christopher [someone who works for me], if I sound short in my voicemail, It's just that I'm super busy as well working on my next piece. I would like to get a get a quote from Christian about his take on all the news that continues to get blasted going on 12 days after DCVL's channeling session with MJ. I know it will probably be something along the lines of that he isn't surprised, etc etc. but I'd like to get a direct quote, if I may. Last time he and I spoke I lost track of time and did not keep my promise to limit our conversation to just 20 minutes, and I apologize but I do think it was a good use of time, it helped me understand a lot as well as have good information to present in a story that is getting well circulated, as you know.

I hope you both appreciate my efforts, and will continue to work with me on this.

I don't have any further questions except this one, and I do think that if he can make time to get back to me, it's only in his best interest. I'm hearing from other media and I am working on linking my next story and the first two to my examiner.com page (I was having problems getting the story linked up initially so Lon helped me spread the word). Because of my anticipated ongoing exposure of this, it sure would be great to get that quote as well as continue to stay in contact with you guys. Thanks,
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 3:45 PM

To: Administrator@mystoftheoracle.com

-----------------------------
TO WHICH I REPLIED
-----------------------------
Subject:    RE: [SPAM] Chris Herget - please call asap
To:   "Chris Herget" <seattle.beat@gmail.com>

Christine,

I already accomplished my purpose which was to be of some simple service to Mr. Jackson so he could complete his transition with the world knowing there were circumstances about his health that could have received greater benefit (ala Harris.med), that his care had questionable facets to it (such as MRSA, being bitten, the laboratory and air tank, as well as the time of death), to have some closure by sharing his goodbyes, to share insight about his condition from the other side, and to take a few slings and arrows from the populas via coast to coast so others could find completion as well.

Beyond that, I am not pursuing the subject of the on-air session beyond its original charitable purpose, which has expired.  I do not [do] large venue channels other than the occasional stage-mediumship requirements of participating in panels, or to loosen up an audience for one of my lectures.  Otherwise, I routinely and professionally do so in closed quarters per the requirements of a client.  So, I am not inclined to follow a path to long, or too far that will only lead to more requests for extraordinary public channeling, or relegate the subject to tightly-focused paranormal groupings; both would diminish my comfort zone whereby I can talk-the-talk and walk-the-walk of the New Age/Spiritual realm, and still garner the affinity of main-stream inquisitors.  That said, I am not sure what further [interest] I would enjoy, ...to respond to your enticement.

My day is 12-14 hours of spiritual work and writing, I don't have any, let along much time to play journalist.  This endeavor has the makings of a "project," and that project seems more appropriately to be your agenda, and not mine; ergo, not something I've sought, or budgeted time for given my own impossible schedule.  I granted the interview you requested, giving you the time your desired.  My understanding is that this was [an] article, not a series, and that it was for general main-stream elucidation, not for a heavy fringe audience.

As regards the News, this is not something I am following, and the funeral itself I could not connect with. 

Michael Jackson had this to say yesterday; "My funeral I held myself.  I invited or otherwise received a small but select group of well-wishers, teachers, and insightful guests whose interest it was to help me understand my purpose in life and those people in it so as to know their motivation,
and my death, and how I can continue to serve life -- even after passing -- and make my own special kind of difference, ... for all time."

Myst Of The Oracle Corporation

THE PROBLEM SHE CREATED

She preceded to write her story series as if I was feeding her information, and I was not doing so because one, she was submitting them to paranormal sites and not running them in the physical examiner newspaper as she told us.   She never told us she was doing fringe interest news feeds) and 2, MOST IMPORTANTLY, she was making the story about HER, not Michael Jackson.  She was using my Michael Jackson story to tell hers.  What interest could I possibly have in working with someone with demonstrable duplicitous intents?

She ran her next stories, and I contacted her company to Cease and Desist using me without permission.  She can come up with her own information and write her own story about HERSELF if that was her aim.  I am not here to validate her and her experiences, which is what she was going for. Her approach was to rewrite her series constatnly to make it an attack piece instead.  I believe that is pure vindictiveness. 

I WROTE TO HER AFFILIATES WHO WAS THE MAIN RECIPIENT OF HER THOUSANDS OF FEEDS INFORMING THEM THERE WAS AN IMPROPRIETY:   

To: stricklersports@aol.com
Sent: 7/10/2009 3:31:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: [] New comment on Video: Yellow/Orange UFO - Murraysville, PA - 7/7/....

ChristianMyst has left a new comment on your post "Video: Yellow/Orange UFO - Murraysville, PA - 7/7/...":

Reverend Dr. Christian von L?hr, Msc.D. the clairvoyant medium who channeled this funeral ceremony message from Michael Jackson wishes to comment thusly:

"Michael Jackson heavenly funeral attended by Princess Di, Mother Teresa, Liberace and Walt Disney, ? this is the Headline Examiner.com is running.

When I did the clairvoyant channel of Michael Jackson during his funeral hours I shared it with the struggling Examiner journalist, but under considerable protest because the journalist misuses the opportunity to promote the fact of Michael Jackson's death as her own personal opportunity to interject herself into the story.

They were instructed NOT to print it, officially and in writing the day before this appeared. Therefore, considering the lack of integrity of this journalist, and her remiss professional ethtic, I have therefore posted it on my http://www.MystoftheOracle.com website without the extraneous personal commentary she added, so that a reader can appreciate Michael Jackson's sharing of his ceremony without her self-gratification added.

[the] Clairvoayant Christian von Lahr
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My rebuttle is simple.  Chris (she?s not a boy, just thinks she is) is Christine Herget.  She is a vulgar, intimidating, unprofessional ?bad person? as the kids call her.  She CANNOT BULLY PEOPLE TO WRITE STORIES FOR HER.

EvB

Christian,

You have told us, in numerous posts, about your spiritual perspectives, even called on us to be better people.  I promise you I am not someone who expect ANYONE to be perfect - or even to live up to their own standards. Lord knows I don't.

However - I will tell you what I would tell anyone I had an ounce of respect for in these circumstances:  These rants are beneath you. 

I hope you will post again soon.  And I also hope that when you do, your words will better express who you truly are.

And yes - I include what you choose to quote, and how, in the category of "your words."

Point appreciate, EvB.  Truely.  But you may not see why I have posted at all, as my intent has always been to ignore her.  "Christine Herget is simply using you folks as reference for a story." I am solely trying to protect you folks here from being taken in and taken advantage of.

EvB

QuoteMy rebuttle is simple.  Chris (she%u2019s not a boy, just thinks she is) is Christine Herget.  She is a vulgar, intimidating, unprofessional %u201Cbad person%u201D as the kids call her.  She CANNOT BULLY PEOPLE TO WRITE STORIES FOR HER.

Do you consider sharing private correspondence - print or sound - professional?  Frankly - to me - this looks like a case of the pot calling the kettle beige.

NO>  That WAS NOT personal correspondence.  She called my company in an deliberate public way to make threats.  There is absolutely nothing private whatsoever about her intentions.  It was SO unprivate I had to report it.

Christian

EvB

Quote from: Dr.ChristianvonLahr on July 25, 2009, 04:26:47 AM
NO>  That WAS NOT personal correspondence.  She called my company in an deliberate public way to make threats.  There is absolutely nothing private whatsoever about her intentions.  It was SO unprivate I had to report it.

Christian

To US?!  Why?  We certainly know when we have been mentioned by others online.

Your argument is with CH and/or her publishers.  And, your point - if it did need to be made - could have been made with less hostility - and therefore  easier to hear.   All I hear is anger and frustration.  You are entitled to that - but please - at least call it what it is - preferably in fewer words.  I can't speak for others - but I am unlikely to read such long posts word-for-word and much gets missed.

So - to parody GN - "Good night - Good Morning - Wherever you are" (location or psychic state.)

I need to consider other things now- sleep - and family.

CoastGhost

Well. Isn't that special. Wasn't that a nice little chat with ourselves... it looks like we think we're just a little bit superior don't we?

How Conveeeenient. I can almost see the paunchy prince of perdition himself all dressed up in a clingy little purple dress doing your own version of the "Mother Superior" dance.

Reverend? Puhleeze. Why is it that you only go by that title when it's conveeeenient. Let's see, Doctor Reverend Christian von LIAR, that's what we're starting to call you around here. We like our five little names, don't we? Isn't that special.

Well Reverend, you've certainly said some naughty little things here that weren't too thoughtful, things that don't normally come out of the mouth of a reverend. Shame on your for behaving like the Beastmaster himself, Well! Apparently, some of us don't care too much about our little reputation, do we? Isn't that super!

What kind of trip are you on, anyway? Who do you think you are - God's favorite? Maybe Rosemary's Baby is all grown up...

Who would throw caution to the wind and allow such vile and hateful things spew forth from his mouth... hmmm.. who could it be?

COULD IT BE....

SATAN?    

EvB

QuoteWho would throw caution to the wind and allow such vile and hateful things spew forth from his mouth... hmmm.. who could it be?

COULD IT BE....

SATAN?    

And, as Chris channels classic SNL -   ;:)   - I say again -- GOOD NIGHT.

Truly - I desire sweet dreams for msyelf and for us all.

One last thought - if you have access to Stream Link - the first hour for Saturday's c2c was on Anger - it was well done - and it may apply.  It certainly does for me!

CoastGhost

EVP, I listened to the C2C show, and your comment was not lost on me. My thoughts exactly.  Grrrrrrrrr....  G'nite!

valdez

Go to sleep Evb, this one has been solved. 
     There was a Star Trek episode where Spock was confronted by TWO Kirks and he had to figure out which one was the real one and kill the other.  Well, we won't have to do that here...
     At first I was confused by their completely opposite  views whether insects could reincarnate into higher beings.  The Doc said, No.  The Ghost said, yes.  Anybody with half a Noory brain knows the answer is yes.  Why was the Doc wrong?
     He wasn't.  He's just confused.  Torn, if you will, between good...and evil.  I too was taken by the odd avatar with the smart caption.  How did I let my guard down?
     Yes, Evb, The Doc and the Ghost are the same person.  The MJ session was too much, too draining, and when a soul drains, well, you know what they say about nature and vacuums.  Something entered him.  Something...
     Its even effecting me.  I normally write one short paragraph here and there,  and now I'm rambling on.  It's late.  Early.
     Yes.  Ian was good tonight.  Tomorrow will be better.  Good night/morning Doc and may you have the will and strength to become whole.
     "...a nice little chat with ourselves..."     

Borr

Skimming the last few pages and seeing how much vitriol all this 'channeling' has caused (and wantonly credulous belief in the 'Spiritual Realm' in general) has only caused me to lean more towards Paul Eno's multi-verse parasite theory.

HAL 9000

;:)

Quote from: Dr.ChristianvonLahrBut you may not see why I have posted at all, as my intent has always been to ignore her.

But you simply can't resist can you? My take? Pathology. Consider the word compulsion. Def: An irresistible impulse to act, regardless of the rationality of the motivation

Quote from: Dr.ChristianvonLahr"Christine is simply using you folks as reference for a story." I am solely trying to protect you folks here from being taken in and taken advantage of.

Warning: my answer below may not be suitable for young children. Cover their eyes now is you feel they might be offended:

I don't need your help nor your protection. Let me take that a step further. We, as a forum don't need your protection. So why don't you take you gnomes and leprechauns and shove them up your tiny little faerie ass. I listened to that "anger-managment" portion of the show last night;  I followed their directions; it seems to have worked. (for the uninitiated, break out your ShamWow now)

Christian, certainly you've read my post requesting 3 simple answers; for anyone with so many connections to the greatest of spirits, this should be a menial task. I'm still awaiting your answers. How about channeling your energy into the answers to my questions, instead of wasting your time attacking another member - as mentioned previous, we don't need your benevolence in this area. So let's stay on topic, and show me examples of your incredible mediumship by answering my three questions.

I'm waiting...

EvB

QuoteEVP

Chris,

This is one part that made me smile - truly.  I'm not a voice from the dead -yet.  At least, I don't think so.  ;D

EvB

EvB

I also got a huge laugh out of the poll.  Whoever came up with that - THANKS!  ;D

Maybe there should be one more option:

4)  Whoever has the biggest Patronus.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvB on July 25, 2009, 12:00:57 PM
I also got a huge laugh out of the poll.  Whoever came up with that - THANKS!  ;D

Maybe there should be one more option:

4)  Whoever has the biggest Patronus.

Ummm... I confess.

Marc.Knight

"GNS Headquarters is under psychic attack and only EvB can save us.  Help."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: CoastGhost on July 25, 2009, 04:40:47 AM
Let's see, Doctor Reverend Christian von LIAR, that's what we're starting to call you around here.
it would probably be best if you spoke only for yourself.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: V for Vendetta on July 25, 2009, 10:55:09 AM

Christian, certainly you've read my post requesting 3 simple answers; for anyone with so many connections to the greatest of spirits, this should be a menial task. I'm still awaiting your answers.
as am i.  should be interesting.

KnyeGuy

The forum drama... ya gotta love it.

At first I really liked the posts of CoastGhost, but in retrospect you can plainly tell she was looking to bait the Von lahr guy (and the forum) into some back and forth exchange of hostility (for whatever purpose,...who knows?).
That's obvious because she went full on into the melodrama of "where are the moderators" and then a bunch of accusations that left one wondering, "where on this forum HAD Von lahr dragged her into the mud?"

It would've made more sense for you, CoastGhost, to launch into your assessment of him without all the confusion and drama.
Now your own credibility is in question.
I fell for this drama tactic too (stupid me) and my curiousity peaked about what the hell was going on.

I really would be curious as to an answer to V's questions though, Mr Von Lahr. Seems like a reasonable request...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: KnyeGuy on July 25, 2009, 06:23:09 PM
The forum drama... ya gotta love it.
or do ya?  heh heh.

...in retrospect you can plainly tell she was looking to bait the Von lahr guy (and the forum) into some back and forth exchange of hostility (for whatever purpose,...who knows?).  That's obvious because she went full on into the melodrama of "where are the moderators" and then a bunch of accusations that left one wondering, "where on this forum HAD Von lahr dragged her into the mud?"  It would've made more sense for you, CoastGhost, to launch into your assessment of him without all the confusion and drama.
i think i'm going to have to click the $$$ button a couple times for you on this one.  you've articulated my thoughts with laser precision.

Supernormal

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 25, 2009, 06:17:50 PM
it would probably be best if you spoke only for yourself.

Thank you. This sounds like a bunch of inside baseball to me.