• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

BellBoy

Quote from: MichaelHorn on August 23, 2015, 10:33:31 PM
...I began my independent investigation into the case in 1979. I had zero training in anything related to investigation - as I had zero training in almost everything else that I created, pioneered, succeeded at. Up until that time I basically only considered myself an artist, singer-songwriter, etc...

Wow, I also smoked a LOT of marijuana in the 70's... does that make me likewise qualified to investigate the fantastic, quasi-scientific claims of world renowned fantasists crack-pots liars close-encounter experiencers?

onan

Years ago, I investigated dragons and unicorns. I was surprised to find so many upset with the facts.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on August 23, 2015, 03:19:06 PM
I wasn't talking about...my difficulties in understanding you but rather yours in understanding me.

Oh yeah, I'm still waiting for MV's invitation to do an interview, host the debate, etc. Well, waiting may not be the right word, actually.

For once we agree. I think 'frantically masturbating' would be more accurate.

MichaelHorn

Here's a note for the…resident LOSER, Yorkshire, regarding the "obscure unknown little village hall garland". Voted the #1 Museum in U.S., the Art Instittue of Chicago is the second largest art museum in the U.S. - and where I won one of my awards for my painting, "Wait" (#24):

http://www.artic.edu/sites/default/files/libraries/pubs/1965/AIC1965ArtofChi68thAn_comb.pdf

Speaking of museums, one of the quaint things about the digital age is how new, interactive "museums" are created online. For instance, one can view and even interact briefly with the residents of what, in this case, is more like a virtual…losers' zoo, affording one the experience of observing the most envious, nasty and failed of individuals who indeed wear their digital masks as a means of trying to conceal their own self-loathing.

Of course reminding them of this truly inescapable fact provokes a predictable feeding frenzy, where each snarling creaure tries to outdo the other with their pointless, self-consuming viciousness. All one has to do to reproduce this experiment, in accordance with the scientific method, is to dangle something of great value into the cage and watch them compete to tear it apart.

Try it, it works…every time.

Watch.

:)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on August 24, 2015, 08:39:58 AM
Here's a note for the…resident LOSER, Yorkshire, regarding the "obscure unknown little village hall garland". Voted the #1 Museum in U.S., the Art Instittue of Chicago is the second largest art museum in the U.S. - and where I won one of my awards for my painting, "Wait" (#24):

Now even Michael 'Little Big' Horn is doing a Falkie impersonation.

Bravo.

This thing is going viral!!

BellBoy

...to dangle something of great value into the cage and watch them compete to tear it apart.

Try it, it works…every time.

Watch.

:)

Pray tell kind sir, what item of great value, aside from the hastily consumed and lazily regurgitated corpse of what was never the credibility of Billy Meier's story, have you bothered to offer this den of wolves?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: BellBoy on August 24, 2015, 09:15:33 AM
Pray tell kind sir, what item of great value, aside from the hastily consumed and lazily regurgitated corpse of what was never the credibility of Billy Meier's story, have you bothered to offer this den of wolves?

A lot of (to slightly rework Michael's moving analogy) rocky mountain oysters, if you ask me.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 24, 2015, 09:17:55 AM
A lot of (to slightly rework Michael's moving analogy) rocky mountain oysters, if you ask me.
And Mikey, WHY do you keep posting here.  NO ONE BELIEVES YOU.  NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU.  YOU BEHAVE LIKE AN ASS.  The fact that you keep posting here makes me think you really do like the abuse.  I suggest visiting some local S&M club, at least there you'll find someone who likes it too and you'll actually contribute something.

SredniVashtar

There's this striking contrast between Horn's blissed out hippy-dippy bullshit on the one hand, and the pathetic ravings of a deluded old queen that we are also treated to whenever the old boy feels slighted. I always love it when some people come on here and post a lengthy precis of their dubious achievements to back up whatever drivel they happen to be shovelling at that time. 

Yorkshire pud

Here's a note for the…resident LOSER, Yorkshire,

Hmmm, oh that stings. No really. I have well and truly been put in my place I feel by your world famous award winning brilliance..you may have a wank now.

regarding the "obscure unknown little village hall garland". Voted the #1 Museum in U.S., the Art Institute of Chicago is the second largest art museum in the U.S. - and when I won one of my awards for my painting, "Wait" (#24):

Did you wank then; and again when you typed out your brilliance? And your investigative and research credentials were borne from using oils, acrylics, water colour or goache?  Sniffing the turpentine?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 24, 2015, 11:04:59 AM
Hmmm, oh that stings. No really. I have well and truly been put in my place I feel by your world famous award winning brilliance...

Careful or you'll find yourself featured in the next comic book

Quote from: BellBoy on August 24, 2015, 09:15:33 AM
Pray tell kind sir, what item of great value... have you bothered to offer...

People seem to like the fidgets..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 24, 2015, 12:30:44 PM

I'm not worthy to be mentioned in such an esteemed tome as 'Billy Meier talks complete bollox and enough fuckwits believe him to make it a cult'...issue #1

Quote from: MichaelHorn on August 23, 2015, 06:49:07 PM
Then let me know if ther's really any doubt aboout the authenticity of the Meier case.

Meier's case is about as authentic as a pair of Air Jordans in a Chinese mall.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 24, 2015, 12:30:44 PM

Who are the villians in this comic book? Skepticism and Rationality?

henge0stone

"In light of the often ominous, prophetic information in the Meier case, many people ask what they can do to make a positive difference in the world, individually and collectively."

says the person who called us,
"intellectually bankrupt losers"

and people with "ZERO experience as researchers, investigators, scientists and…thinkers"

And said this about me personally for asking questions "as I said, they of course play the orphan card, impotent little whiners that they, and you, are."

Why do you not practice what you preach?

Centurion40

Quote from: henge0stone on August 24, 2015, 02:21:01 PM

Why do you not practice what you preach?

Because that is not his game.  He is playing some sort of sociopathic long-game.

mahigitam

Quote from: MichaelHorn on August 23, 2015, 10:23:36 AM
Regarding Mahesh's interview:

http://theyfly.com/skeptic-refuses-debate-michael-horn-billy-meier-ufo-case

Here is my response to Michael Horn's "rebuttal" to my interview:
http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/2015/08/mahesh-responds-to-michael-horns.html#axzz3jJqb3swX

Following is an excerpt from the above article:

"MH: "..However, Wendelle Stevens and the investigators once loaded Meier’s camera with their own film right before he went out on a photo shoot of the craft. They also had it developed and the results were…a full roll of UFO photos."

...I would like to share my correspondence with MH on this subject:

Mahesh:
Just finished reading your "rebuttal", if one could call that. I will respond to it soon. For now can you cite the source for your following claim made in the article?

"However, Wendelle Stevens and the investigators once loaded Meier’s camera with their own film right before he went out on a photo shoot of the craft. They also had it developed and the results were…a full roll of UFO photos."

MH:
My source was…Wendelle Stevens himself. Since I was personally in contact with him for over 20 years, as is the case with Lee and Brit Elders, snce I have personal experience with them - which of course you don't - I happen to have learned things directly from them, which of course you didn't.

Mahesh:
So, are you saying that all you have is an anecdote?

If Meier really shot photos of UFOs using the film loaded by Wendelle himself, then it must have been documented by Wendelle-Lee team somewhere in their books along with the photos. Didn't Wendelle ever present or provide you these photos ?

Where are these photos? Are they with Meier? Have they ever been seen by anyone?

MH:
So you're calling me a…liar?

Mahesh:
No, not at all. I just wanted to confirm whether what you stated is just an anecdote or evidence that has been documented and published. The way you presented your claim in your article suggested that there really was evidence to back it up.

But now you seem to be saying that all you have is an anecdote. So you have zero evidence to support your claim.

It seems you have no idea where and when these photos were taken. Also it seems you have no idea in whose possession, these UFO photos are right now. And most of all, it seems you haven't seen them at all?

MH:
Pardon me for laughing out loud at the irony of someone who has zero personal experience, evidence, on-site investigation, contact with any of the principles, etc., who's trying to impugn my - and their - integrity and credibility!
Very amusing.

Mahesh:
Thanks for "answering" my queries. That is all I need to know.

MH's claims are strange and at the same time very suspicious because his statement implies that in all these decades since the 1970's both Wendelle Stevens and Lee Elders and even the rest of their research team for some reason decided not to share or publish the most astonishing and conclusive part of their investigation into the Meier case but one of them (Wendelle Stevens) apparently shared it only with Michael Horn who happens to reveal it only after Wendelle's death and as a defence against my skeptical argument (that Meier never invited journalists or scientists and took photos using their camera or film at a prescribed location within given time) made in my interview.

Even though I never met any of the original investigators in person, I have had some mail contact with Lee Elders (regarding the CIA claims Wendelle Stevens made in his presentations and others), whom I asked to corroborate this incident. As it turns out my suspicions were right.

Mahesh:

Dear Lee,

Hope you and Brit are doing fine.

Michael Horn, the media representative of Billy Meier, has recently claimed the following in one of his articles:

"However, Wendelle Stevens and the investigators once loaded Meier’s camera with their own film right before he went out on a photo shoot of the craft. They also had it developed and the results were…a full roll of UFO photos."

I have read all of the books and watched all the documentaries you and your team published on the Meier case. But I haven't come across this incident as stated by Michael Horn nor have I seen any such beamship photos supposedly taken by Meier.

Did this event, as mentioned by Michael Horn, ever took place?

Lee Elders:

Hi, we're doing great and have our hands full with other projects of interest.

What Michael Horn has eluded to is simply not true.  We never loaded Meier's camera with our own film nor did we ever have any of his film developed. 

Best to You.

So, considering Lee's response and all the other issues discussed so far in this article, would I call MH a liar? Well, I will let you make your own judgement."

chefist

Quote from: mahigitam on August 25, 2015, 03:44:15 PM

So, considering Lee's response and all the other issues discussed so far in this article, would I call MH a liar deranged nut ? Well, I will let you make your own judgement."

Fixed...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mahigitam on August 25, 2015, 03:44:15 PM
Here is my response to Michael Horn's "rebuttal" to my interview:
http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/2015/08/mahesh-responds-to-michael-horns.html#axzz3jJqb3swX

Following is an excerpt from the above article:

"MH: "..However, Wendelle Stevens and the investigators once loaded Meier’s camera with their own film right before he went out on a photo shoot of the craft. They also had it developed and the results were…a full roll of UFO photos."

...I would like to share my correspondence with MH on this subject:

Mahesh:
Just finished reading your "rebuttal", if one could call that. I will respond to it soon. For now can you cite the source for your following claim made in the article?

MH:
My source was…Wendelle Stevens himself. Since I was personally in contact with him for over 20 years, as is the case with Lee and Brit Elders, snce I have personal experience with them - which of course you don't - I happen to have learned things directly from them, which of course you didn't.

Mahesh:
So, are you saying that all you have is an anecdote?

If Meier really shot photos of UFOs using the film loaded by Wendelle himself, then it must have been documented by Wendelle-Lee team somewhere in their books along with the photos. Didn't Wendelle ever present or provide you these photos ?

Where are these photos? Are they with Meier? Have they ever been seen by anyone?

MH:
So you're calling me a…liar?

Mahesh:
No, not at all. I just wanted to confirm whether what you stated is just an anecdote or evidence that has been documented and published. The way you presented your claim in your article suggested that there really was evidence to back it up.

But now you seem to be saying that all you have is an anecdote. So you have zero evidence to support your claim.

It seems you have no idea where and when these photos were taken. Also it seems you have no idea in whose possession, these UFO photos are right now. And most of all, it seems you haven't seen them at all?

MH:
Pardon me for laughing out loud at the irony of someone who has zero personal experience, evidence, on-site investigation, contact with any of the principles, etc., who's trying to impugn my - and their - integrity and credibility!
Very amusing.

Mahesh:
Thanks for "answering" my queries. That is all I need to know.

MH's claims are strange and at the same time very suspicious because his statement implies that in all these decades since the 1970's both Wendelle Stevens and Lee Elders and even the rest of their research team for some reason decided not to share or publish the most astonishing and conclusive part of their investigation into the Meier case but one of them (Wendelle Stevens) apparently shared it only with Michael Horn who happens to reveal it only after Wendelle's death and as a defence against my skeptical argument (that Meier never invited journalists or scientists and took photos using their camera or film at a prescribed location within given time) made in my interview.

Even though I never met any of the original investigators in person, I have had some mail contact with Lee Elders (regarding the CIA claims Wendelle Stevens made in his presentations and others), whom I asked to corroborate this incident. As it turns out my suspicions were right.

Mahesh:

Dear Lee,

Hope you and Brit are doing fine.

Michael Horn, the media representative of Billy Meier, has recently claimed the following in one of his articles:

I have read all of the books and watched all the documentaries you and your team published on the Meier case. But I haven't come across this incident as stated by Michael Horn nor have I seen any such beamship photos supposedly taken by Meier.

Did this event, as mentioned by Michael Horn, ever took place?

Lee Elders:

Hi, we're doing great and have our hands full with other projects of interest.

What Michael Horn has eluded to is simply not true.  We never loaded Meier's camera with our own film nor did we ever have any of his film developed. 

Best to You.

So, considering Lee's response and all the other issues discussed so far in this article, would I call MH a liar? Well, I will let you make your own judgement."

henge0stone

You don't understand Mahesh, all the answers are in the DVD, just give Michael your money and all will be answered.

b_dubb

Quote from: MichaelHorn on August 23, 2015, 06:49:07 PM
Okay, for all my adoring fans here, starting with AAG, see latest article refuting the sophomoric claims of a very inept "researcher". Then let me know if ther's really any doubt aboout the authenticity of the Meier case.

Re Razimouse, I offered to debate that scampering rabbit a number of times. Pin him down, set it up.

As far as other complaints go, may I say nyah, nyah, I know yoiu are but what am I and.do any of you actually KNOW juat WHY you're haters of the one authentic UFO contactee, or does irrationality come with adopting pretend names, etc.?

Oh yeah, has ANYONE here actually accomplished anythiing of significance in their iives, or does the generous presence of someone who has kinda riole y'all up?
Have you accomplished anything with your life?

BellBoy

Quote from: b_dubb on August 25, 2015, 05:11:47 PM
Have you accomplished anything with your life?

Believe me, licking Billy Meier's taint... and living to tell the tale, is an astounding life's accomplishment!

henge0stone

You'd think Michael would find a better UFO case to make money off of.

Yorkshire pud

I read the book in the 80's about Wendelle Stevens' visit to Meier. They didn't seem to be convinced, and that's being polite. And no photos from their own film use.. Funny that.

Centurion40

Quote from: henge0stone on August 25, 2015, 05:48:54 PM
You'd think Michael would find a better UFO case to make money off of.

Riley Martin could probably use a new acolyte to help generate some income.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Centurion40 on August 26, 2015, 07:12:27 AM
Riley Martin could probably use a new acolyte to help generate some income.

When Riley gets his Miller Lite groove on there isn't anyone funnier.

"My only friend is my bird, whom I hate"
On Martha Stewart joining Sirius - "You pay a bitch 20 million dollars to bake a goddam pie!!"

He's another angry hippy like Horn. All peace and love one minute, the next he's calling someone a 'Buffalo bitch'. Much more endearing and entertaining than Horn could ever be though.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 25, 2015, 10:46:16 PM
I read the book in the 80's about Wendelle Stevens' visit to Meier. They didn't seem to be convinced, and that's being polite. And no photos from their own film use.. Funny that.

Do you have a question for Michael in there somewhere?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 26, 2015, 07:56:24 AM

I've just come off a very long day at work; I'll think of something...  :)

Centurion40

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 26, 2015, 07:56:24 AM

Where did you get your haircut?