• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Catsmile

Welcome to my world.
A world where MiB mess with our memories, and Grays probe our anuses. 2:50 mark is where the MiB comes into all this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6edQVowYLA

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 15, 2017, 03:14:15 PM
One way that the gene pool is improved is when those who are too stupid to recognize the various dangers, the signs of the times, instead try to find new, even more stupid ways to assert their ignorance, and increase the chances that they'll stick their fingers in a live socket, while standing knee deep in water.

Not the kind of folks you want in your proverbial foxhole anyway.

We'll miss your foolishness, Mike, but it sounds like you already know to stay away from live sockets.

MichaelHorn

I've been waiting for someone to try to revisit the Asket and Nera controversy.

Sooooooo, in addition to http://www.theyfly.com/Asket&Nera.htm and these recent comments from photographer Chris Lock:

"If you set up an Olympus ECR 35 (Meier's camera) in front of the TV in order to take a photo of the small 1970s TV screen it becomes immediately obvious that you have to be almost on top of the TV to not have the TV frame and environment in the shot. The camera would need to be within about a meter from the screen at the farthest. If Meier's camera was stuck on near infinity focus, the TV would then be hopelessly out of focus and the idea of this being a photo taken with Meier's camera of a 1970s TV set would be patently absurd."

...it gives me great pleasure to inform the uninformed that last month I arranged for an interesting meeting.

It just so happens that...Michelle DellaFave is an admirer of Meier and his work. She also knows that he didn't falsify anything. At her request to me, Meier made the unusual exception of meeting with her and her friend in Switzerland.

Now I don't expect the misanthropes, malcontents and otherwise unhappy people to appreciate that...but it's truly a lovely, well deserved resolution of all the false charges, etc. I guess they'll have to go back to manufacturing some other gripes against a man who never asked anything of them, did nothing to them, and simply and freely gave the world the most amazing evidence and information in human history.

Perhaps all the lovely people who hide behind screen names in order to cowardly attack this good man will begin to realize what a waste of time, indeed, what a waste of their...precious lives they've futilely engaged in.

TigerLily

Quote from: Catsmile on May 15, 2017, 06:39:30 PM
Welcome to my world.
A world where MiB mess with our memories, and Grays probe our anuses. 2:50 mark is where the MiB comes into all this...

Who is that? Abba?

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 15, 2017, 09:12:51 PM
I've been waiting for someone to try to revisit the Asket and Nera controversy...

Good luck, no one cares. 

As for the rest - TLDR

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 15, 2017, 09:12:51 PM
I've been waiting for someone to try to revisit the Asket and Nera controversy.

Sooooooo, in addition to http://www.theyfly.com/Asket&Nera.htm and these recent comments from photographer Chris Lock:

"If you set up an Olympus ECR 35 (Meier's camera) in front of the TV in order to take a photo of the small 1970s TV screen it becomes immediately obvious that you have to be almost on top of the TV to not have the TV frame and environment in the shot. The camera would need to be within about a meter from the screen at the farthest. If Meier's camera was stuck on near infinity focus, the TV would then be hopelessly out of focus and the idea of this being a photo taken with Meier's camera of a 1970s TV set would be patently absurd."

But you have a perfectly reasonable explanation why the alleged photo taken of the three female playdoens is identical (save the lines caused by the TV screen) to the sequence from the Dean Martin show?

Incidentally, the camera in question has a minimum distance setting of a meter. A focal length fixed at 42mm and a fixed aperture at 2.8. Meaning it is possible to take the photo, how can you be sure the lens was stuck on infinity?

How is the arrangement to get your space people on worldwide TV going?

Catsmile

Welp, the gig is up! Horn & Meier wuz rite!!1

http://imgur.com/a/gv9Ht

MichaelHorn

Whenever people try to claim that Meier hoaxed the photo, they need to provide factually established evidence that:

This show was broadcast in the area that Meier lived

Meier was in front of a TV at that exact time, watching that show

Accounts for why there is only one clear photo of the persons and no others developed, printed or reported

The camera and film were capable of of capturing such a clear image without the lines from the tube

Credibly explains why there is no reflection due to the TV screen, ambient lighting, etc.

Factually explains why the face in the photograph is actually different from the one on the video (photo #110 is obviously NOT Michelle Della Fave)*.

*http://www.theyfly.com/Asket&Nera.htm

NOTE: So far NO ONE has produced any evidence that the show was broadcast in Switzerland, which would be an essential starting point. If the show wasn't shown in Switzerland, and all the other criteria verifiably accounted for, the poor, envious, jealous, unhappy skeptics would would suffer yet another defeat...of course.

And anyone trying to claim that the two photos below show the same person would be disqualified as inept, unqualified, prejudiced, incompetent, delusional, agenda ridden, etc. As is also the case...of course.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 17, 2017, 10:00:59 PM
Whenever people try to claim that Meier hoaxed the photo, they need to provide factually established evidence...

Actually, they don't.  No one has to do anything just because you say they do.  If they're so inclined, it's enough to point out the obvious:  There are no aliens speaking to Billy Myers, or anyone else.  They don't exist. 

Are you proud of your life's work, Mikey?

Yorkshire pud

Whenever people try to claim that Meier hoaxed the photo, they need to provide factually established evidence that*:

*No they don't. Meier got possession of a photo of a TV image, no-one has to prove he took the photo.

Accounts for why there is only one clear photo of the persons and no others developed, printed or reported

Of what? The TV show? The video of the entire show was posted earlier.

The camera and film were capable of of capturing such a clear image without the lines from the tube

Clear? How are you defining clear? See below.

Credibly explains why there is no reflection due to the TV screen, ambient lighting, etc.
Eh? Close the drapes, the CRT image is back lit, a dot going from top left to bottom right. Making 625 lines. Keep the shutter speed below the 50-60 Htz (the Olympus you cite has a fixed shutter of 1/40th of a second) so will reproduce the image without a big black band across as the image refreshes.** Next...

Factually explains why the face in the photograph is actually different from the one on the video (photo #110 is obviously NOT Michelle Della Fave)*.

*http://www.theyfly.com/Asket&Nera.htm

Although one of the women in the 'Meier image' says it is her in tne TV show...

NOTE: So far NO ONE has produced any evidence that the show was broadcast in Switzerland, which would be an essential starting point. If the show wasn't shown in Switzerland, and all the other criteria verifiably accounted for, the poor, envious, jealous, unhappy skeptics would would suffer yet another defeat...of course.

Who said it WAS broadcast in Switzerland? And if it wasn't, YOU prove it wasn't.

And anyone trying to claim that the two photos below show the same person would be disqualified as inept, unqualified, prejudiced, incompetent, delusional, agenda ridden, etc. As is also the case...of course.

You know all about delusion, cult leader.

** Looking again, thete is a faint black bar across the screen. A slower shutter speed would have eliminated it. 1/30th sec.

Yorkshire pud

Incidentally Mr Horn, when are the space people going to be presented to the world? Have you asked them yet?

You know, I'm a little frustrated with Michael Horn.  He never discusses the questions on most people's minds.  For example I'm curious about whether the Play-doughians have updated their fashions and hairstyles, or if they are still rocking the bottle blond, Hollywood, early '70s look.

MichaelHorn

Thanks. YP's typically inept, circuitous, contrived, unsubstantiated non-explanations are things worthy of sharing as examples of the historical record of these rather pathetic times.

As mentioned before, life on Earth has long provided an abundance of gripers, naysayers, etc., who - to a person - are remarkably unaccomplished, illogical, incompetent and overly generous in providing evidence of their their personal misery and utter failures, which are in almost equal abundance to the successes of those who they futilely attempt to attack.

And let's remember, these losers and wannabes attack people who've done NOTHING to them and asked NOTHING of them.

Look to the unfortunate miseries of their own childhoods, abuse at the hands of others, etc., for what is often the root cause of their acting out and sociopathy. For this we should have compassion. But now that they are, at least chronologically, adults, they inescapably bear the responsibility for the venom they spew.

No undo harshness need come at the hands of others, the immutable law of cause and effect will..."inform" them of just how wonderful and worthy their petty, sniveling sniping at the teachers of humanity has been.

We all reap what we sow.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 18, 2017, 01:16:40 PM
Thanks. YP's typically inept, circuitous, contrived, unsubstantiated non-explanations are things worthy of sharing as examples of the historical record of these rather pathetic times.

As mentioned before, life on Earth has long provided an abundance of gripers, naysayers, etc., who - to a person - are remarkably unaccomplished, illogical, incompetent and overly generous in providing evidence of their their personal misery and utter failures, which are in almost equal abundance to the successes of those who they futilely attempt to attack.

And let's remember, these losers and wannabes attack people who've done NOTHING to them and asked NOTHING of them.

Look to the unfortunate miseries of their own childhoods, abuse at the hands of others, etc., for what is often the root cause of their acting out and sociopathy. For this we should have compassion. But now that they are, at least chronologically, adults, they inescapably bear the responsibility for the venom they spew.

No undo harshness need come at the hands of others, the immutable law of cause and effect will..."inform" them of just how wonderful and worthy their petty, sniveling sniping at the teachers of humanity has been.

We all reap what we sow.

But you accept though my explanation of your photos of aTV screen? I thought I'd broken it down so you'd understand it (even though I used abbreviations for frequency), so its gratifying you do. Good.

Now, when are you getting your space pals on TV so they can spread the word directly? Next week?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 18, 2017, 01:43:26 PM
... Now, when are you getting your space pals on TV so they can spread the word directly? Next week?

Well, they did go on TV.  But as with silly girls everywhere they were seduced by the allure of celebrity, and ended up singing with Dean Martin instead of spreading their message.  It was quite the embarrassment to the Play-dohian High Council, and it's a mistake they aren't willing to repeat.  So they found an obese one-armed peasant and his penis faced sidekick to speak through instead.

ACE of CLUBS

Mr. Horn .....please consider wearing a hat.
Cranial circumcision just doesn't look good ....
Listening to you justify a hoax/lie brings a smile to the listeners face ..... but, when that listener can also see what you look like ... guffaws !

MichaelHorn

Youse guys was finally good for something:

BREAKING: Is ”Michael Horn” Really Jeff Bezos?

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4526

Best way to get UFO truth out through a CG mini-me?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 19, 2017, 02:58:31 PM
Youse guys was finally good for something:

BREAKING: Is ”Michael Horn” Really Jeff Bezos?

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4526

Best way to get UFO truth out through a CG mini-me?

The space people are going to be presented when?

henge0stone

Whenever people try to claim that Meier hoaxed the photo, they need to provide factually established evidence that:

Actually we don't have to prove anything. The burden of proof is on Bill Meier to prove that this identical photo was not a hoax. We have to prove Meier was in front of a tv at a certain time? You must know that is impossible.

This entire Meier BS is up to Meier to prove. You even said his proof was tampered with by the MIB so we can't trust any of it anyway. Therefore Meier should get more pictures and videos that actually show something other than faked crap (which you admit it is fake because the MIB stole it right?)

MichaelHorn

Michael Horn Presents the Billy Meier UFO Case in NYC

Advance tickets now available for October event

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4531 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 26, 2017, 02:36:17 PM

Will you be bringing spacemen and women? Oh do say you will.

MichaelHorn

Considering you missed their recent TV appearance, it would be pointless.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 27, 2017, 11:00:05 AM

Not at all. This isn't about me Mikey, its for everyone. Seven billion people would be, I'm sure be amazed and awe struck at watching live on TV a worldwide broadcast of you introducing your space friends. That is of course if they exist, and you're not fibbing. You want faith in their existence, because you say they do? Faith/religion/cult.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 18, 2017, 05:29:43 PM
Mr. Horn .....please consider wearing a hat.
Cranial circumcision just doesn't look good ....
Listening to you justify a hoax/lie brings a smile to the listeners face ..... but, when that listener can also see what you look like ... guffaws !
LOL
I might point out the same reaction from his public would in all probability have occurrd had Mr. Horn had an UNcircumcised cranium....
just sayin'

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 27, 2017, 11:00:05 AM
Mr. Horn,
Do you REALLY believe everything you disseminate?
and another follow up question
was your cranium circumcised at birth ?
or later at a religious event ?

pate

Quote from: Catsmile on May 15, 2017, 06:39:30 PM
Welcome to my world.
..Grays probe our anuses. ..

U,m zmpir. no ghey 'n' "US"

fuquat?

aldousburbank

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 26, 2017, 02:36:17 PM

I can't wait to not go to that.

pate

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 17, 2017, 10:00:59 PM.... NO ONE has produced any evidence that the show was broadcast in Switzerland, which would be an essential starting point. If the show wasn't shown in Switzerland...

facto regata