• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

Max

hey

find a topic about george snoory and tell us your honest opinion.

EvB

Quote from: Max on September 24, 2008, 05:49:08 AM
hey

find a topic about george snoory and tell us your honest opinion.

Or, find a topic about anyone or anything - and tell us what you think.  George, the man (most of us) love to hate - is a good place to start though.

..........*insert suitable greeting here*......

GodsEqual

i like the activeness here, 9 replies to a hi posts.

Atleast i can actually register here, unlike some other coast related forums where they arent taking registration anymore.  Like at Nighthawkzone where i cant even tell them how much they and george noory blow, because it wont let me post :).  Atleast I can tell you guys how much they suck 455.

im 18, started listening when i was like 15, so i really never got to experience art bell except for weekends, then they took that little bit away from me and im left with nothing. 

I'm surprised at the activity of this forum myself sometimes, especially since it's still relatively new to the series of tubes. We're a growing community. Good to have you.  :)

Yeah, I started listening at around 15 myself. It's tough to take the transition at that age, too. Art will spoil you on the weekend, and when you get back to Noory you almost feel robbed. I suppose that's good though because I was still in school at that time and if Art were on every night, I'd have lost a lot of sleep. Snoory was essentially my Tylenol PM. At least he's good at that.

Spikegirl

Quote from: GodsEqual on September 25, 2008, 03:58:08 AM
i like the activeness here, 9 replies to a hi posts.

Atleast i can actually register here, unlike some other coast related forums where they arent taking registration anymore.  Like at Nighthawkzone where i cant even tell them how much they and george noory blow, because it wont let me post :).  Atleast I can tell you guys how much they suck 455.

im 18, started listening when i was like 15, so i really never got to experience art bell except for weekends, then they took that little bit away from me and im left with nothing.

Ahh...a young impressionable mind. We must train you in the ways of the Force.

Quote from: Spikegirl on September 25, 2008, 11:34:46 AM
Ahh...a young impressionable mind. We must train you in the ways of the Force.

Speaking of the "Force", how 'bout letting me dabble in your "Darkside". Oh Yeah!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GodsEqual on September 25, 2008, 03:58:08 AM
Atleast i can actually register here, unlike some other coast related forums where they arent taking registration anymore.  Like at Nighthawkzone where i cant even tell them how much they and george noory blow, because it wont let me post :).
most message board owners/operators take themselves and their little kingdoms way too seriously.  the premise here is that we are antithetical to the way those other suck boards run.  i run this place, but members routinely tell me i blow goat without fear of being censored/etc.

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on September 25, 2008, 06:31:28 PM
Speaking of the "Force", how 'bout letting me dabble in your "Darkside". Oh Yeah!!

"Duffman is thrusting his pelvis in the direction of the problem! Oh yeah!"

Quotemost message board owners/operators take themselves and their little kingdoms way too seriously.  the premise here is that we are antithetical to the way those other suck boards run.  i run this place, but members routinely tell me i blow goat without fear of being censored/etc.

I was a mod for two forums for a couple years and while one had a pretty cool admin team, the other guys were asshat forum nazis. They would literally remove any and all valid criticism of the admin/mods/site/staff/function. Eventually I pointed out how ridiculous it all was and it finally eased up, but by that time I had fallen out with the group that owned the forum (over them fucking me over in some IRL stuff, basically)...so, yeah, I know about those kind of forums and admins all too well. Nighthawkzone seemed like that kind of forum from what I remember. This is the only C2CAM-based forum I've ever been on that let me actually express all opinions on ANY subject matter I've put forth or encountered so far. To that degree, this is the best forum out there for real C2CAM fans, because the real Art Bell fans enjoy a variety of intriguing, engaging, 99% unrestricted, yet ultimately civil debate.

Hooray for free intelligent speech.

Frys Girl

I have more foreign policy experience than Sarah Palin.

Don't blink. LOL.

Also, I like the imagery going on in here! Dark side dabbling, goat blowing. Ya'll are funny.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 25, 2008, 08:42:17 PM
I have more foreign policy experience than Sarah Palin.
then you probably also have more than did the father of america, bill clinton, prior to his first term.

politics in the politics section, please.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on October 03, 2008, 08:05:10 PM
then you probably also have more than did the father of america, bill clinton, prior to his first term.

HAHAHAHAH! Classic.

Spikegirl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on September 25, 2008, 06:31:28 PM

Haha! How did I miss this when you first posted it?

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on October 03, 2008, 08:05:10 PM

You get to follow up and then tell me to move on? Shyea right. It's ridiculous to compare an evangelical/pentacostal nut to the scholars who founded this country. They had war experience and other credentials that helped them frame and found. She should have just said it. I have none, instead of telling me that living in Alaska helps. I'm off to the Korean market to buy shrimp. Just adding to my foreign policy experience!

timpate

Hello..... I really don't post much on here. I don't listen much. But was a fan Of Art's. So I guess I can post on this site . So welcome. I am a big DOOSH. LOL

hillcrest

heh.  nice board.

i think i'll stay for awhile...  :D

MABUSE

HILLCREST!

YAY!!!

slowly the atoms are reassembling, proof positive of our righteousness!

**M**

EvB

Frys Girl

This is so awesome. Welcome guys and gals!

Sophie

Hi Hillcrest.  Nice to see you.