• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 06:22:19 PM
I do understand the concept of a Judas Goat but I’m wondering what a picture of a B-24 that was made obsolete by the B-29 and deactivated at the end of WWII has to do with anything.  Especially one that is painted like a clown car unless the idea was that the enemy would laugh so hard that they would loose tactical awareness and fly into a trap.  Versions of the B-24 were built by the Brits under liscense but we’re used only until the early 50s. 

Judas goat tactics are used in land, sea and air warfare but you’re going to have to show me how the B-24 that you posted a picture of was used as a Judas Goat.  I’m thinking that the bad guys might be tipped off by the garrish paint job as to what the intention was.

LOL! No! All of what you did here is wrong. ALL OF IT! Fake motherfucker! You do realize I really am who I say I am and I roll with stone killers right? Yankee has taken a shine to you. I saw him do that once in Afghanistan. It wasn't pretty! We do the DOD's dirty work that your kind can't do. We have immunity. You don't!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 27, 2017, 02:15:23 AM
LOL! No! All of what you did here is wrong. ALL OF IT! Fake motherfucker! You do realize I really am who I say I am and I roll with stone killers right? Yankee has taken a shine to you. I saw him do that once in Afghanistan. It wasn't pretty! We do the DOD's dirty work that your kind can't do. We have immunity. You don't!

BORING!!! ::)

Lilith

Kidnostad3

Your flapping your jaws about what you do or what you’re going to do is one of the things that prove you’re a fraud and a headcase.  Do you know that in FL it is a Felony to threaten the life of a senior citizen in person or on line.  It’s called communicating a threat and the penalty is harsher if the victim is  past a certain age.  I’ve been letting it slide up til now but you need to know that warrants can be gotten and you will be found.  It’s done every day here. 

Your believing that you and Yankee have  a license to kill would be of interest to authorities and it would be a public service to take you off the streets. What you have posted here already constitutes a predicate for investigation and I will press charges.  Maybe the phrase “If you see something, say something”  means something to you.

Lilith

Does anybody in this thread still listen to Wells, besides Bomar and Jackstar?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on November 27, 2017, 06:51:27 AM
Aww,  Give him a chance, I think he's new here.

I’m fairly certain that he has been posting here for some time under different names and others are of the same opinion.

Bomar

Quote from: brig on November 27, 2017, 07:03:48 AM

Dudes and Dudettes,...

I resemble that thought...

Saturday nights, you guys should be on the CTM Chat Line, during the radio program...

Radio Program Link: http://streema.com/radios/KMED  ...

You guys might want to check it out...

There is even a call-in line:  1-888-787-5543  ...

All the old Peeps from the first CTM Forum are on there...

Link: http://chatwing.com/John%20B%20Wells  ...

It is available 24/7, but actually gets populated Saturday Nights, 9 PM CDT...

Old posts are readable, only erased as cache is filled...

Later...

Bomar

PS: I think Swishy is that dude, (TheONE), from New Zealand, who got banned, from BellGab, last summer, but kept coming back under different names...

Jackstar

I really am who I say I am and I roll with stone killers

What were you doing in November, 1997? Be accurate.

Jackstar

Quote from: Bomar on November 27, 2017, 08:55:59 AM
PS: I think Swishy is that dude, (TheONE)

Possible, however, Swishypants can spell.

Jackstar

QuoteEEElon Musk! Heee's an eeedeeot!"

This latest episode has provided enough entertainment value to recompense me for the last three years of sub fees. Recommended.

Quote from: brig on November 27, 2017, 07:03:48 AM
I still listen, Brig. As soon as Wells puts up a program worth listening to, I will post it here. Lately nearly every episode has featured an author from World Net Daily. He did have one addressing Zionism, but that was last week. Yesterday, an author and the CIA guy Robert David Steele were on. I don't like Steele and didn't care for the author. So there you go. Opinions vary, I see. I thought the last interesting show he had featured a Russian woman who put out some interesting content. I'll go fetch up the info if you wish.
She kind of went off the deep end towards the end of the show. It was worth listening to.

Episode 841 - Dr. Irene Caesar
Nov 24, 2017

In the edition we welcome Dr. Irene Caesar, PhD to look into quantum leap technologies, quantum physics applied to genetics and medicine, and laser polarized bioholography.

Tracks:
Saturday Night - Herman Brood

Here you are, Brig

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on November 29, 2017, 11:06:07 AM
She kind of went off the deep end towards the end of the show. It was worth listening to.

She made me want to fap directly into my copy of "The Fountainhead." It was a near thing.

I find it interesting the hate for John, but this is after all a hate site. John is adding affiliates on his Saturday show and his subscriber base on CTM is growing. He must be doing something right. Wells is interesting to listen to. Full of conspiracy stuff and is definitely not Art, but I do enjoy listening to him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: fromwomewhereoutthere on November 29, 2017, 03:39:06 PM
I find it interesting the hate for John, but this is after all a hate site. John is adding affiliates on his Saturday show and his subscriber base on CTM is growing. He must be doing something right. Wells is interesting to listen to. Full of conspiracy stuff and is definitely not Art, but I do enjoy listening to him.

Hater  ::)

Kidnostad3

I don’t hate JBW, I just find him tedious. 

comaphobe

I like John but I haven't ever listened to Aerostar To Midnight. I think I watched an hour's worth on YouTube back when he was just starting up with his own show. I immediately quit listening to C2C when he was fired. He was the only host on there that I liked. I watched him host AJ once when I had a PP subscribership. I haven't listened to the latter in 3-4 years if not more. At some point I just tuned out of everybody. Then Art Bell returned and disappointed us all. He tuned us out.

The first time I heard Wells on C2C was about 2 years before he took over for Ian. I thought it was Barry White then didn't hear him again until way later when he became Ian's replacement.

Fuck George Noory and fake Coast To Coast. I am glad John has a followship of his own. Go choke on piss George you pretentious fake charlatan infomercialing asshole.

Jackstar

glasses: check
smokes: check
music: check
sporadic disappearances: check
NWO Illuminati puppet: check

is definitely not Art

Arguable.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 30, 2017, 02:41:35 AM
glasses: check
smokes: check
music: check
sporadic disappearances: check
NWO Illuminati puppet: check

Arguable.

LOL; good points. No wonder I like him......

Thanks for your input. It didn't start out as hate, John changed the rules in the middle of the game.
I came here because he deleted the whole forum, instead of just dealing with the guilty. I find this to be the easy way out. So as John continues his "ministry" I will continue to criticize here, as negative comments are verboten on his site.
thanks again,
Olas

I still listen, Brig. As soon as Wells puts up a program worth listening to, I will post it here. Lately nearly every episode has featured an author from World Net Daily. He did have one addressing Zionism, but that was last week. Yesterday, an author and the CIA guy Robert David Steele were on. I don't like Steele and didn't care for the author. So there you go. Opinions vary, I see. I thought the last interesting show he had featured a Russian woman who put out some interesting content. I'll go fetch up the info if you wish.

Heh, Steele was actually one of my guest suggestions from more than a year-and-a-half ago.

Were you subbed from day one?

Jackstar

QuoteTHE CASTING COUCH HAS BEEN DISCOVERED IN HOLLYWOOD!!!"

My subscription fees have all been justified.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 30, 2017, 11:29:46 PM

My subscription fees have all been justified.
Refresh my memory. Didn't he have some odd essays published about gangrape and how "women want it?" Prescient before his time, getting his views 'out there,' no way for accusations later and 'I was just critiquing the milieu or this capitalist culture (capitalism=sexism!' Elect me next time!!!

Lilith

If Wells starts to put out programs I want to watch, I'll re-subscribe.  Till then..........  I'll just read the commentary here, and watch for good news from you lot.

Episode 844 - Barry James Dyke
Nov 30, 2017

In this edition Barry James Dyke comes aboard to reveal how many failed companies are bailed out by taxpayers, how much wrongdoing is actually punished and who walks away to do it all again. In the end, is it really all about business acumen or a lack of Christian oriented scruples?

Tracks:
The Gold Bug - The Alan Parsons Project

Money and Jesus

Episode 843 - Mary Fanning & Alan Jones
Nov 29, 2017

In this edition we welcome investigative journalists Mary Fanning and Alan Jones to discuss the trifecta of the Muslim brotherhood, the Soviet K Club and the U.S. government; how they work together in areas quite diverse.

Tracks:
(Ghost) Riders in the Sky - Johnny Cash

Good song

Swishypants

Wells lied about every promise he originally made. He's not a Christian. He's a charlatan, and he used his original viewers, then moved on.

Quote from: Swishypants on December 03, 2017, 10:40:40 PM
Wells lied about every promise he originally made. He's not a Christian. He's a charlatan, and he used his original viewers, then moved on.
You know, it is interesting what you pick up sometimes. I don't know the mechanics of what they do to post mp3's, but for the second time, I got something that was not on the finished program. You would think by this time Wells would have figured out to have one in the can, in case a guest was a no-show,
but his arrogance and bullheadedness won out. When I went to bed there was no show, but at 02:30 when I got up to go to work, there was a short mp3, but it started in the middle, no theme. If I can find that file, I may post it, or somehow a link to it. He actually said the guest didn't show, but he would "make it up to us, he always does", then went on one of his rambling rants. Too bad he didn't curse or otherwise make an ass of himself, that would have at least been entertaining. Later that day, he had the military guy on to explain Mike Flynn's guilty plea. Whatever.