• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

I couldn't agree more, it occurred to me that "Dan" who was trying to cancel membership was expecting a refund. John's brand of Christianity does not extend to money back.

Swishypants

Has Wells moved into an Air Stream Trailer and gone mobile to hide from his former subscribers?

Wells lives in a Russian designed trainer jet, but can't make up his mind whether to be a musician, pilot,author, cowboy, astronaut.. you get the drift.
another site of interest, maybe. Live call tonight, replay and archives available
http://hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com/

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on November 13, 2017, 10:16:31 AM
O.K. I am down but not out. Something Wells said on this episode really pissed me off. It was something on the order of "It's tempting to share some of the things I react to negatively. Such as when I get a comment that "Episode so and so was not your best work" to which I would reply, let's see what kind of program YOU can throw up there."
This guy has a really thin skin! He went on a little bit but I was thinking THAT bothers you? You should visit Bellgab to see what people REALLY think of you.
Podcasting (and that's what your show is) really ain't that big of a deal, Johnny!
You should apologize for the crap you throw out to your subscribers!
Check out the No Agenda show to see how it is done. If you had to depend on donations to survive, you would surely STARVE!

O.K. I'm done.

What wells does, can be done simply on YouTube for free.  Lots of people do it. 

I don't know HOW you still listen to him at all.  He has turned into an arrogant _______ !

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on November 13, 2017, 06:39:41 PM
What wells does, can be done simply on YouTube for free.

Tell me, how does one secure copyrighted content on YouTube? As, what Wells does, is sell access to his copyrighted original content--this is not feasible on YouTube, as it is a wholly trivial matter to download and locally store, anything that YouTube streams.

While it is surely possible to do this from Vimeo, it is not as easy.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on November 13, 2017, 06:39:41 PM
He has turned into an arrogant _______ !

He started this way.  _______ up!

I don't know why I do this, self destructive issues maybe. What amazes me is that Bomar went from the outhouse to the penthouse! How? better question, WHY?

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on November 14, 2017, 09:20:57 AM
I don't know why I do this, self destructive issues maybe. What amazes me is that Bomar went from the outhouse to the penthouse! How? better question, WHY?

Wells' only shot at a White Knight on bellgab?  The thought is laughable...

Swishypants

My people be free! Fuck you John. You did not remain loyal to the creed. You had a shot, but let your ego ruin it. The difference between a real Texas Cowboy and a Missouri Brat!

https://youtu.be/xDcK_z5GA5s

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on November 14, 2017, 12:49:56 PM
My people be free! Fuck you John. You did not remain loyal to the creed. You had a shot, but let your ego ruin it. The difference between a real Texas Cowboy and a Missouri Brat!

https://youtu.be/xDcK_z5GA5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84VYK4Rk2hg

Swishypants

The long war is over brother. RIP to the dead tonight. Ghosts.

Episode 835 - Charles Ortel
Nov 14, 2017

In this edition we welcome Charles Ortel as we explore the hidden reality of trusts, charities and foundations...

Tracks:
Destroy Everything You Touch - Ladytron

FINALLY!

Quote from: brig on November 14, 2017, 09:26:27 AM
Wells' only shot at a White Knight on bellgab?  The thought is laughable...
Brig, you may appreciate this, waiting for CTM to be posted has become a ritual for me and my old kitty. I put on a vid with birds and squirrels for her to watch, she loves it.
When it's getting near the time, she hops on the bed and waits for me to crank up the laptop, so she can watch the birds. It's quite funny to me. typing on this keyboard with nephalim fingers is a struggle, but worth it to her, if not to me.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on November 14, 2017, 07:11:46 PM
Brig, you may appreciate this, waiting for CTM to be posted has become a ritual for me and my old kitty. I put on a vid with birds and squirrels for her to watch, she loves it.
When it's getting near the time, she hops on the bed and waits for me to crank up the laptop, so she can watch the birds. It's quite funny to me. typing on this keyboard with nephalim fingers is a struggle, but worth it to her, if not to me.

Awwww :)

You almost made me want to subscribe agian, just to listen with you.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Now that is the banter I missed...

I thought Johnny B. had a good interview last night...

Brig, login into CTM and try your password, you might be surprised...

Later...

Bomar

PS: Has anyone figured out how to attach a JPG pic to these postings, we use to be able to?...

PPS: Olas knows about the CTM BellGab Thread, (I told him), and he has been monitoring all of you "Basket of Deplorables"...

Swishypants

Yeah, but we're the FBI. And he's going to jail!  ;D

danw468

Well, there is good news and bad news on the effort to cancel my subsciption to Caravan to Midnight. But first, let me say that I was not expecting any kind of refund. All I wanted was for my subscription to expire and not be renewed, I did not want my credit card charged $25 for 3 months of his show that I do not intend on listening to.

Anyway, I see when I login to the CTM website that my sub says it is suspended, so I am hoping my credit card does not get charged again. It seems they have cancelled the sub. The "bad" part is that they did it three days early, my subscription should have run through Nov. 18, but now I cannot access the shows unless I subscribe. That's fine that they cut me off 3 days early as long as I don't incur another expense over this. I had not been listening to every show anymore anyway, the religious aspect of his show is just too much to take.

So I am hoping that this issue is resolved, but I'll see for sure with my next credit card statement. And thanks again for all the advice

danw468

Good news! I just received an answer to my e-mail from CTM customer service. They have cancelled my subscription! so that's great news, now that's it's official as far as CTM is concerned. Thanks for letting me vent on this issue, I guess I should have more patience with things like this. I forget CTM probably has thousands of subscriptions they manage, and with this new turnover to a different website, they must be busy.

Swishypants

You lost 3 days of your subscription? Did you have to pay extra for that?  :D

Quote from: Bomar on November 15, 2017, 08:35:51 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Later...

Bomar

PS: Has anyone figured out how to attach a JPG pic to these postings, we use to be able to?...

PPS: Olas knows about the CTM BellGab Thread, (I told him), and he has been monitoring all of you "Basket of Deplorables"...
As Mr. Burns would say, "EXCELLENT!" Smithers, release the hounds.

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on November 15, 2017, 08:35:51 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Later...

Bomar

It was a nice thought Bomar, but it didn't work

Who is Olas?

Quote from: danw468 on November 15, 2017, 10:32:14 AM
Well, there is good news and bad news on the effort to cancel my subsciption to Caravan to Midnight. But first, let me say that I was not expecting any kind of refund. All I wanted was for my subscription to expire and not be renewed, I did not want my credit card charged $25 for 3 months of his show that I do not intend on listening to.

Anyway, I see when I login to the CTM website that my sub says it is suspended, so I am hoping my credit card does not get charged again. It seems they have cancelled the sub. The "bad" part is that they did it three days early, my subscription should have run through Nov. 18, but now I cannot access the shows unless I subscribe. That's fine that they cut me off 3 days early as long as I don't incur another expense over this. I had not been listening to every show anymore anyway, the religious aspect of his show is just too much to take.

So I am hoping that this issue is resolved, but I'll see for sure with my next credit card statement. And thanks again for all the advice

Sorry I couldn't have been more help to you Dan, the Ortel interview was a good one, but Mr. Ortel has been all over the internet, so you can listen to him for free anyway. I would suggest Lionel's YT channel. He has a section with Mr. Ortel's interviews. Other than that, I doubt you will miss anything good. I still have almost 6 months to go until my sub finally expires. I may expire before that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on November 15, 2017, 03:57:38 PM
I would suggest Lionel's YT channel.

When I did that, mv killed my thread. 'Ware. 'Ware!!

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on November 15, 2017, 04:31:27 PM

When I did that, mv killed my thread. 'Ware. 'Ware!!

Are you a Ware Woof? Do you have Cheeto colored fur and don't even want to talk about what you did at the convention?

Episode 836 - Terri LaPoint
Nov 15, 2017

In this edition we welcome Terri LaPoint to discuss medical kidnapping: how children who are wards of the state can legally be used for experimentation; Shaken Baby Syndrome, the abuse delivered by CPS and more.

Tracks:
Mesmerized - Scenic

No comment, except I wish I could post a picture for you , Brig!

Bomar

Quote from: brig on November 15, 2017, 03:57:20 PM

Who is Olas?

Brig,...

Olas is an IT Diane... 

Another one of the changes at CTM....

Later,...

Bomar

I didn't know where to post this, so I'm just putting it here. Feel free to move it. It concerns AI, but a lot more than just that.
https://redice.tv/a/a/r/17/RIR-171108-jamesbowery.mp3
Don't worry, no Nazis in it.