• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 01:12:23 PM
You are such a moron - one can't mention the Illuminati without an inclusive chapter on the Bushes, Rockefellers, and Rothschilds.

Sorry dick doctor, this is NWO 101, and you seem to be foundering. 8)

Oh, contraire! It’s you who’ve been vigorously defending the Bush dynasty here with the other establishment posers...that is until you posted an anti-Rockefeller meme and I called you on it. Hurr durr! I guess someone needs to repeat the first grade. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on February 19, 2019, 01:18:23 PM
https://www.wcvb.com/article/vandals-spray-paint-metoo-on-statue-of-wwii-sailor-kissing-nurse/26411314 

George Medonsa, the sailor who kissed dental assistant Greta Zimmer Friedman, died Sunday at 95.

Sick. :'(

Now the spray paint on Karl Marx's tomb - that I like.

Jackstar

QuoteAuthorities estimate the damage to the statue at more than $1,000.

Bucket of soap: Ten dollars.
PoundMeToo: priceless

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 01:22:39 PM
Sick. :'(

This prank just keeps getting better and better!

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 01:21:35 PM
Oh, contraire! It’s you who’ve been vigorously defending the Bush dynasty here with the other establishment posers...

Huh, the same "me" who ripped their Skull & Bones/Illuminist rituals and associations until Kidnostad3 went apeshit crazy on us both?

You seem to think repeating a lie makes it into truth.

And this is why no one here trusts a word you say, even your mentor Jagoffstar, lol... 8)

Quotethat is until you posted an anti-Rockefeller meme and I called you on it. Hurr durr! I guess someone needs to repeat the first grade. ;D
I'll let your hero sum up your game action here:

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2019, 01:23:20 PM
Bucket of soap: Ten dollars.
PoundMeToo: priceless

This prank just keeps getting better and better!

"Authorities estimate the damage to the statue at more than $1,000. "

>:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 01:26:46 PM
Huh, the same "me" who ripped their Skull & Bones/Illuminist rituals and associations until Kidnostad3 went apeshit crazy on us both?

You seem to think repeating a lie makes it into truth.

And this is why no one here trusts a word you say, even your mentor Jagoffstar, lol... 8)
I'll let your hero sum up your game action here:

Your post history of you defending the Bush dynasty with these other losers is on display here for all to see. You can’t post your way out of that one after the fact, poser. ;D

He’s really just too stupid to understand history.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 10:04:05 AM
So yer sayin' the deep state is as deep as it ever was - check!
Looks like the deep state is already on my case.  This just popped up for a BellGab ad.

https://expatexplore.com/tours/russian-river-cruise-moscow-st-petersburg/?utm_campaign=promo&utm_medium=retargeting&utm_source=adroll

No doubt trying to lead me down the primrose path of "Russian Collusion."  ;D  I confess, MV, I'm a Russian plant on your hallowed forum. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 01:27:58 PM
"Authorities estimate the damage to the statue at more than $1,000. "

>:(

Eat shit and die in a fire, you virtue signalling faggot! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 01:34:36 PM
Your post history of you defending the Bush dynasty with these other losers is on display here for all to see.

It is?

Well then...QUOTE me!

Dig through these searchable archives and make your case.

Mean time:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 02:30:20 PM
It is?

Well then...QUOTE me!

Dig through these searchable archives and make your case.  

Mean time:

No. Anyone can figure out through looking through your post history what a hypocritical poser you are because your memory is weak and it’s hard for you to keep things straight, like the fact that you can’t support the Bushes while being critical of the Rockefllers. Hurr durr! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 02:37:44 PM
No.

Uh huh, punked again! 8)

QuoteAnyone can figure out

You need to make your own case - not ask others to do it for you, clown. 8)

albrecht

Why can't anything just be about sports or the game? Why now do they make the players put rainbow tape on their sticks and have the announcers talk about BLTQI Pride and "game for all" or some crap?

Even Obama's own CDC said that roughly 7% of the country "identified" as GLBT. Now that was a decade ago, and there could be some under-reporting, but even IF all the Hollywood propaganda and public education has worked since then it likely has approached even an appreciable minority in the total country's population.

So why is every sport, movie, tv show, and school class have to be all about the "pride,", inclusiveness, and BLTQIG stuff? Even if one ignored the social agenda or desire to stop bullying, or whatever they claim, as a business what is the purpose to promote a sport to an audience that is 1) small and 2) likely doesn't play and not interested in hockey (at least that much?) 

If QBLTIs want to be seen as "normal," or whatever, and just "a part of society" than stop pushing your agenda and just enjoy sports without the politics or propaganda. Not everything needs to be about politics, relationships, sodomy, sexual preferences, gender-bending, or "lifestyles."  Therein ends the rant.

Taaroa

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 01:22:39 PM
Now the spray paint on Karl Marx's tomb - that I like.

Someone smashed it with a hammer the week before too.

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1]

Amazon. Ordering packages takes on new meaning.

Jackstar

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/25/facebook-censorship-ptsd/

QuotePeople really started to believe these posts they were supposed to be moderating,” she said. “They were saying, ‘Oh gosh, they weren’t really there. Look at this CNN video of David Hogg â€" he’s too old to be in school.’ People started Googling things instead of doing their jobs and looking into conspiracy theories about them.”

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 1974, 01:24:10 AM

Wonder how the Title XI crowd likes these developments?

No idea, but today my elementary age child said to me, "Mom, did you know now girls can join the boy scouts and boys can join the girl scouts?"
I replied, "Wow, Hmmm. What do you think about that?"
And he returned with, "I don't care, but they can't call me a Purple Penquin!"

Taaroa

Netflix series After Life, from Ricky Gervais, features 'unethical' piece of 'fake' Aboriginal art
QuoteAn English artist has apologised after Australian Aboriginal elders accused her of "stealing" from their culture in her artwork featured in Ricky Gervais's wildly popular new Netflix series. Commenting on social media, fans were excited to track down the Indigenous artist whose work had hit the big time, but that quickly turned to disappointment.

It emerged the work was done by a female English painter who instead replicated the style of Aboriginal art. "It is a strong image … it belongs to the Papunya style, " said Punata Stockman, chairperson of the Papunya Tjupi art centre. "It should not be shown. It's someone else's painting, someone else's story."

Ms Stockman is one of three senior women from the Northern Territory community of Papunya who told the ABC they believed the piece in After Life looked strikingly similar to art produced in their community, which often depicted centuries-old customs and law. The women believe the featured work depicts "men's business" and should not be painted by any female.

"I was shocked this morning when I looked at it … it shouldn't be copied … this is stealing," Luritja Pintubi community artist Linda Anderson Jonggarda said. "They don't understand. They just see it as something that goes on display, [but] we don't see it that way. "We see it as that's our history, that's our connection to who we are.

"This is our connection our land, our country, our people, it's amazing. This knowledge has been passed on for generations."
The Indigenous Art Code said it would now write to Netflix to encourage them to create formal protocols for handling Indigenous content.
The chief executive of the code, Gabrielle Sullivan, said this incident of "misappropriation" was just the tip of the iceberg and "unethical" and "fake" products existed in fine art, film, sculptures and souvenir industries.

"There's work that's absolutely fake, like this one [in After Life] , then there's fake boomerangs coming from Indonesia, and then there's poor deals for artwork that has been licensed," she said. "People will say, 'I don't understand cultural misappropriation', or 'I didn't understand Indigenous intellectual property, when I created it my intention wasn't to steal something', but it's just not good enough. "It is cultural theft … it's highly unethical."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-19/netflix-after-life-ricky-gervais-fake-piece-aboriginal-art/10916382

Jackstar

Quote from: Taaroa on March 18, 2019, 11:54:27 PM
fans were excited to track down the Indigenous artist whose work had hit the big time, but that quickly turned to disappointment

EAT THE PAIN, CULTURE VICTIMS

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Taaroa on March 18, 2019, 11:54:27 PM
Netflix series After Life, from Ricky Gervais, features 'unethical' piece of 'fake' Aboriginal art

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-19/netflix-after-life-ricky-gervais-fake-piece-aboriginal-art/10916382

I read this book a long time ago:

https://www.amazon.com/Songlines-Bruce-Chatwin/dp/0140094296

It's called The Songlines. It's about the aborigines and how they each get taught their own song and from that they're able to map the land and find their way around.  It was a dry read so I probably got some of that wrong. Toward the end it talks about the absolute poverty some of them live in, like sleeping under a piece of car for shade. It also talked about their art. Which, I think was a visual representation of what they called 'dream time'. They would sell their art for about $9 (if I remember correctly) which would in turn be sold for $300.

I guess by now someone realized they should monetize the art. So please don't get inspired by aboriginal art, whitey.

P.S. I asked Jazmunda about the book a long time ago. He had no idea wtf I was talking about. I get that a lot.

Juan

Looks like aborigines suffer the same fate as the rest of us artists when dealing with a gallery.

WOTR

It has finally happened... The SJW's have actually shut down their own pride parade. Edmonton pride has been cancelled because it is not progressive enough. Last year they demanded that police and military members not be allowed to march because they might not feel safe- and it was granted. Oh, and they also banned conservative politicians (a decade back they sued the conservative politicians demanding that they show up and show support for the parade...)

This year, they have resorted to extorting cash from the organizers for events for refugees and people of colour. I think my favourite was a demand for $1500 for a sober dance party to "provide QTIBPOC (WTF?) people a space to move their bodies in ways they may not feel safe doing in everyday life”

A couple of extreme organizations wanted $20,000 each, ongoing funding and more representation on the board. The group who has planned the event annually apparently decided that giving in to terrorists is not a good route to go saying that they want to "host a safe and enjoyable event… however given current events, we do not feel that this is attainable for this year.”

Anyhow, I thought others might get a chuckle out of this. They have finally began to divide themselves so violently that even they can't continue together. Good for them. It is not the right wing "hate" groups who destroy the movement, but the extreme left wing hate groups.

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/board-of-directors-cancel-edmonton-pride-festival