Area 51 Raid Cancelled?

Started by CoolTen10, April 15, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

ShayP

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 05, 2018, 04:31:18 PM
"Wanna take a dead man's family for a ride?"- Heather's new intro

Hahahahahahaha!!!  ;D

ebliss

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 15, 2018, 05:15:17 PM
She told her phone sex clients she was a blonde and didn't wear panties under her schoolgirl uniform...

Yep, she's a transparent fraud...

WTF?
You lonely old codgers have nothing better to do than keep kicking someone who is already down???  Oh only a female ..you are nothing but losers here full of hate...Get a life

Quote from: ebliss on May 05, 2018, 04:46:15 PM
WTF?
You lonely old codgers have nothing better to do than keep kicking someone who is already down???  Oh only a female ..you are nothing but losers here full of hate...Get a life

What does her gender have to do with it? Do you assume she is weaker due to it? Are you a sexist? Funny how we can all shit on Dave Noory all day, but heaven forbid Heather Wade (who does an equally bad job) get the same treatment. Clown.

WTF?

kicking phone sex whores while their down is fucking hilarious.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 05, 2018, 04:52:12 PM
kicking phone sex whores while their down is fucking hilarious.

^Also, this.  ;D

Bart Ell

WTF?

We thought the horse was dead, sir.

AZZERAE

You lonely old codgers have nothing better to do than keep kicking someone who is already down???

You are nothing but losers here full of hate...Get a life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaALfAQiiPc

Yorkshire pud

WTF?

We're talking about the same woman who gleefully explained the terrible ways she wanted harm to happen to Noory? The same woman who when it suited her decided not to remember how she got her leg up into 'stardom'? The same woman who despite her protestations to Joe whatsisname, was and is making the death of Art Bell about her? She's disgusting.. She was asked how Airyn was taking his death (That's Airyn his widow btw) and her reply through clenched teeth was she didn't speak for others..Really? She has a great deal to say on behalf of Art Bell, that his widow can neither confirm nor deny in real time.

bellNwhistle

She also claims she couldn't go on w/out Art.......
She certainly couldn't do a tribute show to Art... and yet jumped at the chance to be on with Joe Schmoe, but there was no tribute.  It was "all about" her.
She couldn't bother to take Airyn to Art's funeral, but yet she claims she was busy designing his headstone AND putting together music for his funeral.

What the hell kind of person meets a guy, and a few years later claims she's his legacy? What about his wife and kids? Did she think what the hell she was presuming there? That maybe it was not only highly insensitive, but inappropriate as fuck? 

Bluejay

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 09:18:01 AM
What the hell kind of person meets a guy, and a few years later claims she's his legacy? What about his wife and kids? Did she think what the hell she was presuming there? That maybe it was not only highly insensitive, but inappropriate as fuck?
Maybe she is a sociopath?

munbeam666

Quote from: timebandit on May 05, 2018, 09:22:54 AM
she didn't go to the funeral so how could she not drive someone..
another myth dispelled
Why didn't she go?

Quote from: munbeam666 on May 25, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
Why didn't she go?

it was too painful for her. oh, and she's pregnant...

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2018, 10:11:33 AM
it was too painful for her. oh, and she pregnant...

Bullshit rumor mongering.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
i would never!

You're old enough to know better, by a goodly number of one room classroom fails...

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 25, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
You're old enough to know better, by a goodly number of one room classroom fails...

lol, hater.  :P

littlechris

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
We're talking about the same woman who gleefully explained the terrible ways she wanted harm to happen to Noory?
K
A
R
M
A

Maybe "raiding Area 51" is code for some kind of kinky sex act. Like, what is it called... a Cleveland steamer, but more lethal.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on May 25, 2018, 09:27:28 PM
Maybe "raiding Area 51" is code for some kind of kinky sex act. Like, what is it called... a Cleveland steamer, but more lethal.

Funny story..

I have a cousin with Autism, and he's a touch on the severe side..  So his mom, who clearly isn't well versed on things like Cleveland Steamers, bought her son a shirt that said this on there.  She had no idea it meant anything bad (so neither did he) until someone (an aide at school, I think) mentioned it to her and suggested he stop wearing it, and explained why.  She was totally embarrassed. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Even now I pee a little when I think about it.  ;D ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 05:36:23 AM
Funny story..

I have a cousin with Autism, and he's a touch on the severe side..  So his mom, who clearly isn't well versed on things like Cleveland Steamers, bought her son a shirt that said this on there.  She had no idea it meant anything bad (so neither did he) until someone (an aide at school, I think) mentioned it to her and suggested he stop wearing it, and explained why.  She was totally embarrassed. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Even now I pee a little when I think about it.  ;D ;D

Sounds like an Arena football game team or soccer club. Maybe a DoubleA baseball team. Columbus Crappers vs the Cleveland Steamers.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 05:48:58 AM
Sounds like an Arena football game team or soccer club. Maybe a DoubleA baseball team. Columbus Crappers vs the Cleveland Steamers.

Nope. It said Tenacious D  on the back.  ;D ;D

Revisiting, she got a call from school saying "Do you know what a Cleveland Steamer is?" Another kid came up to my cousin asked "That's a joke, right??" My aunt was totally clueless.