• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Strange Relationships

Started by Marc.Knight, February 19, 2013, 12:47:13 PM

Marc.Knight

WTF?
Mary-Kate Olsen And Her Boyfriend

Yorkshire pud

Why is it strange? Other than the pain of being photographed everywhere they go.

Caruthers612

Who the hell is he? And does she remind him that nearly every man in America counted down the seconds for nearly eighteen years to get where he goes? Sorry, but ain't it?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 19, 2013, 12:56:07 PM
Why is it strange? Other than the pain of being photographed everywhere they go.

My post was just a random act of controversy.  Take it as you will. 

coaster

Because it looks like shes being assaulted by her grandfather..

BigDave

Quote from: coaster on February 19, 2013, 03:02:27 PM

Somebody needs to create a photo like that of Noory with the Numbers Lady :P

Marc.Knight

Quote from: coaster on February 19, 2013, 03:02:27 PM

I wonder what she thinks about his turkey neck that slaps her chin as he kisses her mouth.

coaster

That first picture reminds me of that one picture of Ed Dames where hes holding on to his mail order bride for dear life.

Usagi

Girlfriend needs to borrow Grandpa's hairbrush.  He must be withholding it as a control device.  Nice pink cashmere sweater.

ziznak

yeah that first pic looks just like the ed dames photo with his mail order whore-bride.  I too would like to know who that dude is... I will then salute him as he unceremoniously thrusts himself into that boney anorexic corpse he's banging.

eat a fucking cracker!!

edit: yeah i seen somebody beat me to the ed dames photo mention when 3 other posts came in before mine but im leaving that in there... cause its so damn true

Marc.Knight

Quote from: coaster on February 19, 2013, 03:09:29 PM
That first picture reminds me of that one picture of Ed Dames where hes holding on to his mail order bride for dear life.

Yes, the one where she looks like she has seen things that would make a pit bull puke.

BigDave

Quote from: Marc knight on February 19, 2013, 03:14:06 PM

Yes, the one where she looks like she has seen things that would make a pit bull puke.

Ole' Ed must have shelled out a lot for Her,She's a looker 8)

CrabbyOld Bat

That first pic looks like an ad for a site dedicated to pedophiles.   :o

Seriously creepy.

Pragmier

The guy looks older than his 42 (she's 26), and their height disparity makes it worse. I've had discussions with my friends about how young they'd date and two interesting "tests" came up. One is, you have to be closer to you date's age than his/her parent's age. Another is if you have kids, your date needs to be closer to your age than your child's.

BigDave

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 19, 2013, 03:19:22 PM
That first pic looks like an ad for a site dedicated to pedophiles.   :o

Seriously creepy.

Girl looked like She was wanting help ???

BigDave

Quote from: Marc knight on February 19, 2013, 12:47:13 PM
WTF?
Mary-Kate Olsen And Her Boyfriend

Wasn't She engaged to Lance Armstrong for a little while?

Sardondi

You mean besides the fact she's "dating" a man old enough to be her father who compulsively paws her publicly, no doubt to "show" her how much he "loves" her?

ziznak

I def feel the pedo vibe here... creeeeeepy

Quote from: BigDave on February 19, 2013, 03:18:08 PM

Ole' Ed must have shelled out a lot for Her,She's a looker 8) 

I can imagine those letters home.

"Dear mama,
This mr dames say he can see things from very far away.  He follows me like starving puppy.  Why must he always be near me mama?  When we make the love he cries like little bitch.  I miss my goats mama."
love
Svetlana Dames

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Pragmier on February 19, 2013, 03:19:53 PM
The guy looks older than his 42 (she's 26), and their height disparity makes it worse. I've had discussions with my friends about how young they'd date and two interesting "tests" came up. One is, you have to be closer to you date's age than his/her parent's age. Another is if you have kids, your date needs to be closer to your age than your child's.

Odds are that she will get bored with him and move on to something more controversial.  He'll end up whimpering on the floor in the fetal position for a month.

Pragmier

Think they have father figure issues? Her sister was the one who dated Armstrong when she was 21 and he was 36.

Sardondi

Quote from: ziznak on February 19, 2013, 03:24:57 PM
I def feel the pedo vibe here... creeeeeepy...

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 19, 2013, 03:19:22 PM
That first pic looks like an ad for a site dedicated to pedophiles....

Quote from: Pragmier on February 19, 2013, 03:31:41 PM
Think they have father figure issues?...

Can I get any takers that in less than 6 months she winds up on Oprah talking about how she saved herself from a controlling relationship? And somebody here wanted to know why the relationship was considered strange...

ziznak

Both sisters make me cringe when i see them.  They just ooze every possible psychopathy that may come with child celebrity and a coddled life. 

They're def both friends of Anna

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sardondi on February 19, 2013, 03:24:38 PM
You mean besides the fact she's "dating" a man old enough to be her father who compulsively paws her publicly, no doubt to "show" her how much he "loves" her?

My my..far be it that a woman of 25 should decide who she goes out with and have sex with. Perhaps she's sick of blokes her own age acting like 12 year olds. And a photograph speaks a thousend words (I know, I've done freelance press and sports photography). just wait to take the shot that will scream 'man much older <sic> than his lover in show of affection shock'... My ex wifes parent's had an age gap of 23 years and had a long and fulfilling marriage, having three children; but then they didn't get in the public domain.

I sense that there maybe some 'Oh I wish I could pull someone like her' from some of the posters. And for the record; those infering paedophilia, should look up what it actually is. How it can be compared says more about the accuser than the victim of the slur.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 19, 2013, 03:48:18 PM

My my..far be it that a woman of 25 should decide who she goes out with and have sex with. Perhaps she's sick of blokes her own age acting like 12 year olds. And a photograph speaks a thousend words (I know, I've done freelance press and sports photography). just wait to take the shot that will scream 'man much older <sic> than his lover in show of affection shock'... My ex wifes parent's had an age gap of 23 years and had a long and fulfilling marriage, having three children; but then they didn't get in the public domain.

I sense that there maybe some 'Oh I wish I could pull someone like her' from some of the posters. And for the record; those infering paedophilia, should look up what it actually is. How it can be compared says more about the accuser than the victim of the slur.

Just having a little fun.  I think an Irish Coffee would do you some good.

coaster

Personally, I think she looks like the Crypt Keeper.

Pragmier

I read somewhere that avg age difference of married couples recently increased from +/-3 years to close to 8. I wonder how these numbers compare to historical age gaps; I suspect the difference was huge in ye olden times.

One big happy family.

Sardondi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 19, 2013, 03:48:18 PM

Heh. Things must be different in the north of England. Here most people see a creep controlling his next victim. Even though she's a young adult, she's a young adult with well-known, crippling psychological issues, including substance abuse and eating disorders, and the standard parental-abandonment problems of so many child stars. That is an unhealthy relationship, period; and we'll hear her tell about it in a few months.

Loved your so passive-aggressive, if predictable, attempt at transference jujitsu and what you "sense" about people who felt the pedophilia vibe coming off him. Let me see if I have your test right: s/he who sees something objectionable is really expressing a hidden desire him/herself. Wow, that's some deep analysis and some real science stuff there, you betcha. Of course I myself was kinda wondering why it was you felt the need to defend the loving couple (or was it just the much older boyfriend?) with such warmth.

And let me suggest another little difference between your ex-wife's parents and the lovely couple other than cameras not being around: I'll guarantee her dad didn't look like he was trying to climb inside her mom every time they went out in public.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Sardondi on February 19, 2013, 04:14:20 PM
Heh. Things must be different in the north of England. Here most people see a creep controlling his next victim.
Let us not forget Peckinpah's Straw Dogs, it's setting and subtext.

My cousins in Eire do remind me of the rat catcher.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sardondi on February 19, 2013, 04:14:20 PM
Heh. Things must be different in the north of England. Here most people see a creep controlling his next victim. Even though she's a young adult, she's a young adult with well-known, crippling psychological issues, including substance abuse and eating disorders, and the standard parental-abandonment problems of so many child stars. That is an unhealthy relationship, period; and we'll hear her tell about it in a few months.

Loved your so passive-aggressive, if predictable, attempt at transference jujitsu and what you "sense" about people who felt the pedophilia vibe coming off him. Let me see if I have your test right: s/he who sees something objectionable is really expressing a hidden desire him/herself. Wow, that's some deep analysis and some real science stuff there, you betcha. Of course I myself was kinda wondering why it was you felt the need to defend the loving couple (or was it just the much older boyfriend?) with such warmth.

And let me suggest another little difference between your ex-wife's parents and the lovely couple other than cameras not being around: I'll guarantee her dad didn't look like he was trying to climb inside her mom every time they went out in public.

Of course what you say to me is personal; we both know it is; so whatever I say you'll scoop at with a big spoon.

I think we missed out by not having Jerry Lee Lewis as a 'son of Yorkshire'; oh hang on, maybe not.  ::)

But on a serious note; as you're so obvioulsy concerned for the psycological and phyisical welfare of the lady concerned, you (and those with equal sincerity) should club together and help her, by however you feel fit and furthermore have her present companion/lover/whatever taken around the back and given a good seeing to--that'll teach em.